Cleaver attack in London!!

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
LoopStationZebra

Cleaver attack in London!!

Post by LoopStationZebra » Wed May 22, 2013 9:43 pm

I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

rakim87

Re: Cleaver attack in London!!

Post by rakim87 » Wed May 22, 2013 11:10 pm

funny he knows the saying "an eye for an eye" but doesn't realize "an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind"

scary stuff, i would think he would have to have something seriously wrong with him psychologically to just be standing around and talking to people like that after such an incident.
ImageImage

crofter

Post by crofter » Thu May 23, 2013 6:13 am

Well he was caught red handed.
Core2 quad q660, 4gig ram, Win 7 home premium SP1.
P4 2.8 ghz, Gigabyte GA- 81E2004P, 1.5 gig ram,XP Home, SP3.
dual core pentium laptop 2 gig ram Win 8.
MOTU 8Pre,Tascam FW-1804,Zoom R16, Ableton live 8.4
Cubase 7

Bagatell

Post by Bagatell » Thu May 23, 2013 6:31 am

crofter wrote:Well he was caught red handed.
Didn't take much catching though. He was standing there chatting to passersby till the police arrived 20 minutes after the event.

Jack McOck

Post by Jack McOck » Thu May 23, 2013 9:24 am

I'd like to state that this tragedy has nothing to do with racial diversity.

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Thu May 23, 2013 12:43 pm

nice. NICE!

:x

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu May 23, 2013 2:04 pm

And still 6 months to go until the Best of Muslim Extremists awards. This raises the bar in the Hands On category.

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Thu May 23, 2013 3:05 pm

Wasn't there just an incident in Syria when a MusExt went all machete on someone's ass and it was filmed?

Do I spot a trend?

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Thu May 23, 2013 3:44 pm

ha ha ha... you've been waiting for the opportunity to use that one haven't you?

I bet you were sending paedo jokes around within 10 minutes of michael jackson's death

I at least waited 20 mins

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Thu May 23, 2013 3:47 pm

LoopStationZebra wrote:Wasn't there just an incident in Syria when a MusExt went all machete on someone's ass and it was filmed?

Do I spot a trend?

more than 700 Iraqis died in April.. Not many people heard that little miserable factoid

honestly I'm surprised more machete wielding thugs haven't made it to the streets by now... we've been beating several hornet's nests with sticks for a good decade now

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu May 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Forge. wrote:
LoopStationZebra wrote:Wasn't there just an incident in Syria when a MusExt went all machete on someone's ass and it was filmed?

Do I spot a trend?

more than 700 Iraqis died in April.. Not many people heard that little miserable factoid

honestly I'm surprised more machete wielding thugs haven't made it to the streets by now... we've been beating several hornet's nests with sticks for a good decade now

Can we please not turn this into yet another discussion about the drone machetes.

And obviously the machete lobby must own the government over there because there’s like zero machete control laws.

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Thu May 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Forge. wrote: honestly I'm surprised more machete wielding thugs haven't made it to the streets by now... we've been beating several hornet's nests with sticks for a good decade now

The irony? The more this stuff happens 'at home', the more sticks we'll be wielding. It's exactly what everyone wants, really.

What's coming to Europe and the US as a result will be a sweeping set of new laws and immigration policies that will make the Patriot Act seem like a new holiday proclamation. Think the Japanese internment camps were bad? You ain't seen nothin' yet.

:|

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Thu May 23, 2013 4:19 pm

LoopStationZebra wrote: It's exactly what the military industrial complex wants, really.
|
fixed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Thu May 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Forge. wrote:
LoopStationZebra wrote: It's exactly what the military industrial complex and the extremists want, really.
|
fixed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

fxd more.

At this point Terror Groups aren't interested in any sort of 'original' goals (get US troops out of Saudi, etc) because they know it's never going to happen. What they want more than anything is more engagement and converts: at home and abroad. Oddly not much different of a strategy for the military industrial complex.

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm

beats me wrote: Can we please not turn this into yet another discussion about the drone machetes.

And obviously the machete lobby must own the government over there because there’s like zero machete control laws.

true. 700 deaths in Iraq vs 1 machete attack in London, that's a surprising ratio really. either the intelligence services are somehow managing to keep them all at bay, or the islamists aren't quite as warlike as they'd have you believe.

But Woolwich is well dodgy. I'd quite readily believe it was just one of those psychos down the pub who you accidentally talk to at the urinal when your having a piss then realise he's a fucking nutter and try and strike the balance between finishgin your piss without offending the psycho and ending up in some kind of urinal piss assault, and getting back to your table and pretending not to notice him the rest of the night in case he mistakes your glance in his direction for an invitation to chat again about weird psychotic things again

that was my experience of woolwich anyway...