SILLY JOKES THREAD

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Blendton

Re: SILLY JOKES THREAD

Post by Blendton » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:17 am

Stunning how a "from its title" wanna be a joke trigger can fail :

How less itch & scratch like are twi mates I know for their sparkle looking like way of being suddently both fun and clever, for those who missed some ep or just engaged to their smoking pot habit (also they are fun by desig, as they enjoy lighting the stuff, being like sure they're about to get some trip, it takess ten years before the click to catch the button : ain't funny or trip-stuff, for the most occuring contextual "smell" before it smells shit or weed lol)

Well Even the blendton shit + humor + point hidden, a few here should enjoy it as I do from my lending duty visions which I admit is brainstorming, I won't do the self-eval-deprecated/the contrary (being sooooo srt : like some "I suck standalone without a "host" like dogs you dream about that once"

No, nd epic fail, epic being the more out of point and sense I can find right now for my shit,

BUT

By the way I thank this threads maker since he managed to learn me a NEW information (I knew itt butsince I didn't have references, it was subjective asshole negative opinion : it's now clear :

Wanna joke ? Better when not the point or is more accurate to the former point but so silly it'zs not elevant enough

As an ending line I must say still keep the rock solid "classified" status of this thread not being fun at all because of the overall sense of humor (for people who do have some, check @ who tilt as being in mind, sorry I meant my mind, now

But thank you for doing at least for me a belief>fact information I hate having solid pointqs which can't rely on at least one refence for not being some "sure for sure I'm sure ity's surely you should see what I mean, I "know" so few things, I learned for sure oine tonight :

Joking can't be triggered by "let's joke" ignition ! a title can't include contextuals, and for people who could worry about me doing some switch to a novel about <var> : not this time :P

Not forgetting saying the only thing I in fact had and wanted to say : hey dudes, fines ? I hope you are bt as leaving ; (shit, it's the longer I can afford on such a flawed bu desigb about joking thread, just because it killed every even clever stuff you could do if opponent view could merge I would be pleased, I think I'm trying to say as acccurately as I can some "max 2nd uear @ psycho univ. school case studies ; in France conditional states are from the 1st year btw ...)

I dohn't joke, but don't say I'm not tired off trhat smile being a little too long for my taste, cheeks pains and will continue after... that point : .

Regards, jokes and smile to all people who read me ywice since I'm an asshole, like every dark placesbn the light can be hard to be enough for decypher lol.

cheers
Antoine, aka Blendton.

Ableton Live 9 Suite (64-bit) & Ableton Suite 8 + Max for Live (32-bit)
Toshiba Qosmio F750 + lenticular glasses-free 3D
i7 2670QM 2,20GHz - 2x4GB DDR3-1333 - 5400rpm HDD

Mint Invader

Post by Mint Invader » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Knock Knock,
Orange...

(If you dont know the rest... the 9 have blessed you)
Because Whatever.

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:03 pm

Mint Invader wrote:the 9 have blessed you
Some Elder Scrolls lore?

Dork!

:lol:

:x
Unsound Designer

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:07 pm

Blendton wrote:Stunning how a "from its title" wanna be a joke trigger can fail :

How less itch & scratch like are twi mates I know for their sparkle looking like way of being suddently both fun and clever, for those who missed some ep or just engaged to their smoking pot habit (also they are fun by desig, as they enjoy lighting the stuff, being like sure they're about to get some trip, it takess ten years before the click to catch the button : ain't funny or trip-stuff, for the most occuring contextual "smell" before it smells shit or weed lol)

Well Even the blendton shit + humor + point hidden, a few here should enjoy it as I do from my lending duty visions which I admit is brainstorming, I won't do the self-eval-deprecated/the contrary (being sooooo srt : like some "I suck standalone without a "host" like dogs you dream about that once"

No, nd epic fail, epic being the more out of point and sense I can find right now for my shit,

BUT

By the way I thank this threads maker since he managed to learn me a NEW information (I knew itt butsince I didn't have references, it was subjective asshole negative opinion : it's now clear :

Wanna joke ? Better when not the point or is more accurate to the former point but so silly it'zs not elevant enough

As an ending line I must say still keep the rock solid "classified" status of this thread not being fun at all because of the overall sense of humor (for people who do have some, check @ who tilt as being in mind, sorry I meant my mind, now

But thank you for doing at least for me a belief>fact information I hate having solid pointqs which can't rely on at least one refence for not being some "sure for sure I'm sure ity's surely you should see what I mean, I "know" so few things, I learned for sure oine tonight :

Joking can't be triggered by "let's joke" ignition ! a title can't include contextuals, and for people who could worry about me doing some switch to a novel about <var> : not this time :P

Not forgetting saying the only thing I in fact had and wanted to say : hey dudes, fines ? I hope you are bt as leaving ; (shit, it's the longer I can afford on such a flawed bu desigb about joking thread, just because it killed every even clever stuff you could do if opponent view could merge I would be pleased, I think I'm trying to say as acccurately as I can some "max 2nd uear @ psycho univ. school case studies ; in France conditional states are from the 1st year btw ...)

I dohn't joke, but don't say I'm not tired off trhat smile being a little too long for my taste, cheeks pains and will continue after... that point : .

Regards, jokes and smile to all people who read me ywice since I'm an asshole, like every dark placesbn the light can be hard to be enough for decypher lol.

cheers

Put the Google Translate down and let the little boy go.

:?

:|

Unsound Designer

Mint Invader

Post by Mint Invader » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:13 pm

stringtapper wrote:
Some Elder Scrolls lore?

Dork!

You caught me, but it takes one to know one... amiright?!?!
Because Whatever.

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:30 pm

Mint Invader wrote:
stringtapper wrote:
Some Elder Scrolls lore?

Dork!

You caught me, but it takes one to know one... amiright?!?!
:P
Unsound Designer

mikemc

Post by mikemc » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:56 am

Blendton wrote:Stunning how a "from its title" wanna be a joke trigger can fail :

BUT

cheers

Dude, all you had to say is "I don't know any silly jokes" but you're welcome.
UTENZIL a tool... of the muse.

rote fahne

Post by rote fahne » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:03 am

little Pjotr arrived at school with huge swollen lips. Teacher asked what happened. Little Pjotr sais: Yesterday my father and i went fishing on the lake when a wasp landed on my lips.
Teacher: did he sting you? No, little Pjotr said: He took the oar and said: Dont move.

Tarekith

Post by Tarekith » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:56 am

For 20 years it was this priest's job to ring the bell in the tower at his church. Finally, the head of the church told him "Look, you've done a really good job so far, never missed a single day. But it's time you took a vacation."

The priest begged and pleaded to stay, but eventually he agreed and placed an ad in the paper looking for a temporary bell ringer. A couple weeks later a man arrives to inquire about the job, so the priest takes him up to the tower to show him what needs to be done.

When they get to the top of the tower, the priest runs, jumps, and grabs on to the rope hanging from the bell. As he swings, the bell rings, and he jumps off on the other side of the room. He tells the man to try, so the man runs, jumps, and grabs the rope. Shortly after, he lets go and fall to the ground.

"No no says say the priest, watch me again." So once again he jumps, and grabs on to the rope hanging from the bell. As he swings, the bell rings, and he jumps off on the other side of the room.

"Ok, I see what I did wrong" says the man. He runs, jumps and grabs the rope swings across and just before the bell rings he falls to the floor again. Once again the priest shows him how it's done, succesfully ringing the bell after swinging from the rope.

He gives the man one more chance. So the man backs way up, runs as fast as he can, jumps extra high, grabs for the rope, and instead smacks his face on the edge of the bell and falls out the window to the ground 8 stories below.

Horrified, the priest runs down the stairs, and by the time he gets to the bottom, a large crowd has gathered and the police as well. Seeing the priest staring at the body, one of the police officers asks him "Do you know this man?"

"No" says the priest, "but his face rings a bell"
Tarekith
Ableton Forum Administrator
https://tarekith.com

Blendton

Post by Blendton » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:21 am

mikemc wrote:Dude, all you had to say is "I don't know any silly jokes" but you're welcome.
:mrgreen:

I don't know if youu ever read a one "near too be funny" betweee all other shit I write here, you just indeed do the fucking right thing with me : learn me the sketchy way of life ^^

BTW I love humor, if it is not boring and silly like me, it's the same smile at the end to my face,

Sorry I'll work on a joke in english like the good ones, liked the wasp huh I mean the boy and daddy lol, priest was long so I thought chances for fun were little >>> I DID make laugh a few even here, and this one was both context and overall smart and I ike reading such a good short story & spelled without even a typo,

I mau be in a bad thinking about off-topic personal stuff when I see I indeed seemed to say "fun ain't funny jokes are maaad", sorry for that.

Warm regards
Enjoy and thaaaaaaaaank you for having put me on rail, I owe you one dudes (no sarcasm really it's not meant to be ironic at all, in case of my engbadlish being understood in a manner I never have control on) ^^
Antoine, aka Blendton.

Ableton Live 9 Suite (64-bit) & Ableton Suite 8 + Max for Live (32-bit)
Toshiba Qosmio F750 + lenticular glasses-free 3D
i7 2670QM 2,20GHz - 2x4GB DDR3-1333 - 5400rpm HDD

Pitch Black

Post by Pitch Black » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:36 am

An Preist, a Rabbi, an Imam, an Englishman, an Irishman, a Scotsman, an Aussie, a Kiwi, an American, a Pole, a German, a Frenchman and an Italian walk into a bar.

The barman says: "What the hell is this? Some kind of joke?"

Pitch Black

Post by Pitch Black » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:39 am

Knock knock

Who's there?

Alcoholic

Alcoholic who?

Ha! See? Denial!

8O

Post by 8O » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:05 am

Pitch Black wrote:Knock knock

Who's there?

Alcoholic

Alcoholic who?

Ha! See? Denial!
:lol: :lol:

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:48 pm

^ :lol:

yep!

jaakked

Post by jaakked » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:29 am

Let me preface this by saying that I've lived in Asia for several years and many of my best friends are Asian.....

Why does Bill Clinton think Monica Lewinsky is Asian...

Because he didn't say "wreck my election".