Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
- Posts: 5454
- Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:14 pm
- Location: Maryland USA
Only silly bad-ish ones, the moreinfantile-ish the better.
I will start with an example.
Q: What is the techno lover's favorite insect?
A: Antss Antss Antss!
Q: What did the 0 say to the 8?
A: Nice belt.
Him: What's the difference between the fried chicken and you giving me the oral eex?
Her: I do not know!
Him: Wanna do lunch?
- Posts: 311
- Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:58 pm
Survival of the greediest.
- Posts: 521
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:25 pm
- Posts: 654
- Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:49 am
- Location: inuvik NT/vancouver BC
- Posts: 17809
- Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:46 pm
- Location: Ableton Forum Administrator
- Posts: 777
- Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:26 pm
Last edited by rote fahne
on Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 2917
- Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:53 pm
- Location: Bremen
What's the difference between an 808 and a drummer?
You only have to punch the beat into an 808 once.
- Posts: 6452
- Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:18 am
- Location: Auckland New Zealand
YO MAMA SO FAT...
...she's got Type II Diabetes, and we're all quite concerned about her.
- Posts: 985
- Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:20 am
The m8pls jokes cracked me up. I don't know why. They're terrible, but they hit the spot
- Posts: 1480
- Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:22 am
Yo mama's so fat...
we inside her right now!
In Living Color
- Posts: 580
- Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:58 pm
Where do you get virgin wool?
From an ugly sheep!
- Posts: 3236
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:21 am
- Location: Shreveport LA, sometimes Dallas/Ft Worth TX
Where did you get those designer jeans, Targét.
- Posts: 15854
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
- Location: The Wild West
is it funny because of the typo?