Who on this Forum has done it?

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
myrnova

Re: Who on this Forum has done it?

Post by myrnova » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:25 pm

you "decent" ?! what nerve, indeed :roll:

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:44 pm

myrnova wrote:as everything in this web area (from altavista to napster to myspace etc.), even facebook will disappear sooner or later, because of new technologies or needs. It is globally famous and universally used only because (as practically everything regarding the internet) it is an american product. I know there are similar-facebook products in russia and china, used by millions of people, but unknown here in the west. It is just a matter of business under "social phenomenon" disguise. Infact, if you want to learn something new or socially relevant one ignores facebook and surfs on Youtube and Wikipedia, which are much better and useful, the real revolutions (in my opinion) and not just a flash in the pan like the other so-called "social media".

If only governments, schools, universities, hospitals, officies etc. used free software GNU/Linux... Let's hope in Africa and Asia, then. The West is still stuck in commercials, "copyright protection" and "mac" cheesy "happy world" lies.

I like it when you post pics instead.

:x
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:54 pm

:)
Last edited by regretfullySaid on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:15 pm

yeah he only had one good run with pics.... that religious shuffle he did. the rest of his pics fits are shit and way over done.

buy it's cool 8) heeyyyyyyy

Fonze and 1 other person like this

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:20 pm

It's better than his blabbering.

omfg.

:lol:
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:23 pm

true. and i can usually block the images... but it sucks when he posts a big one and you have change the size of the whole page.

all threads now come with a myrnova post set.

he is really going to educate us on the shortcomings of the U.S. it's so ______ that we have someone to do that... the world is really short on people who can't stop complaining about it. way too much music stuff on this site anyway.

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:28 pm

:)
Last edited by regretfullySaid on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:29 pm

in court, they call it "stalking"

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:22 pm

myrnova wrote:as everything in this web area (from altavista to napster to myspace etc.), even facebook will disappear sooner or later, because of new technologies or needs. It is globally famous and universally used only because (as practically everything regarding the internet) it is an american product. I know there are similar-facebook products in russia and china, used by millions of people, but unknown here in the west. It is just a matter of business under "social phenomenon" disguise. Infact, if you want to learn something new or socially relevant one ignores facebook and surfs on Youtube and Wikipedia, which are much better and useful, the real revolutions (in my opinion) and not just a flash in the pan like the other so-called "social media".

If only governments, schools, universities, hospitals, officies etc. used free software GNU/Linux... Let's hope in Africa and Asia, then. The West is still stuck in commercials, "copyright protection" and "mac" cheesy "happy world" lies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNfGyIW7aHM

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:12 am

I don't know... it's taken a while to get to the point where facebook now has everyone on there including grandparents.. I guess i can see kids getting on other things because they don't want their parents spying on them

but at the moment it's hard to leave it behind because so many people are on it

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:21 am

which is exactly what they want you to think :twisted: