Last poster in this thread needs to be ignored completely tx

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
myrnova

Re: How should this "self moderated forum" self-moderate?

Post by myrnova » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:33 am

Forge. wrote:
andydes wrote:
shadx312 wrote: It's poison we can handle, no matter how much it makes Dhilsabeks Sacred Thread a total downer.
I think we should put our foot down on this one and get everyone to agree that the random picture thread is hallowed ground and cannot be shat on.

Other than that, carry on as normal.
well at this point I have to say I've actually been enjoying the vast majority of myrnova's pics... he has strayed a bit close to the edge a few times though, I agree

On that topic: myrnova - the swastikas should go, even if they are ironic, because this is a german forum and they are illegal, and we really don't want that thread deleted
This is "german forum"? Really? Strange language speak german fellows nowadays :roll:

:mrgreen:

("german forum?!") 8O

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:37 am

myrnova wrote:
This is "german forum"? Really? Strange language speak german fellows nowadays :roll:

("german forum?!") 8O
yes, you didn't know Ableton is a German company? It would be pretty limited if they made the language German.
Last edited by Forge. on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:38 am

:roll:

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:39 am

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:40 am

Either way, please delete the swastikas and anything that pushes the boundaries a bit too far for an INTERNATIONAL and ALL AGES forum - i.e. blown up people etc... because we just don't want the thread deleted.. simple

although I doubt it would get deleted, maybe just your posts - still, it's not worth the risk

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:41 am

"dave, dave dave... komm schnell! komm bitte, es gibt dieser, sorry i mean... the moustache, dave, berlin, you know etc."

:lol:

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:42 am

Forge. wrote:Either way, please delete the swastikas and anything that pushes the boundaries a bit too far for an INTERNATIONAL and ALL AGES forum - i.e. blown up people etc... because we just don't want the thread deleted.. simple

although I doubt it would get deleted, maybe just your posts - still, it's not worth the risk

the only blown up people I posted were the fat brainwashed captains america, i guess... :lol:

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:47 am

as for this thread... I'm really not in favour of banning anyone

it's a lot easier to just not reply to posts that are annoying, but be honest - the reason we all keep replying is because the drama makes the forum more interesting to a degree

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:49 am

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:50 am

Forge, you are "embarassing" :roll: If (and when, soon i guess) this famous "dave" will finally ban me the reason will be so clear and obvious and is in L.A. (U.S.A.), not in Berlin (Europe)! haha "svastika" haha. Now the new american excuse is "well, you know, he was a little close to the edge with those charlie chaplin crosses that resemble the swastica... you know... berlin..."

"embarassing" :roll:
Last edited by myrnova on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:54 am

myrnova wrote:
Forge. wrote:Either way, please delete the swastikas and anything that pushes the boundaries a bit too far for an INTERNATIONAL and ALL AGES forum - i.e. blown up people etc... because we just don't want the thread deleted.. simple

the only blown up people I posted were the fat brainwashed captains america, i guess... :lol:
again with the repeating the same joke 50 times like a 2 year old

Okay, hows this: I totally agree. The US government is criminal. You're right. About everything. Now what? Do you need to keep telling everyone in every post?

One last time I'll point out to you - we all know what you are saying. This is not new.

So what are you wanting to achieve by pointing this out again and again? Are you hoping to change the world? You are telling people who already agree with what you are saying things which they already know, so what does that achieve?

And also, they have told you that you're repetition is nothing but irritating, but you keep doing it, so then they get annoyed and start getting more hostile and saying derogatory things.

You were banned on KVR then here once alreadey as 9v - either you're not getting the message that what you are doign pisses people off, or you are doing it deliberately.

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:57 am

well at this point I have to say I've actually been enjoying the vast majority of myrnova's pics...
Yeah they have gotten better...this one:
LOVE IT
It's beautiful.
I need it on my wall.
ImageImage

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:58 am

myrnova wrote:Forge, you are "embarassing" :roll: If (and when, soon i guess) this famous "dave" bans me the reason it will be obvious and stays in L.A. not in Berlin! haha "svastika" haha. Now the new american excuse is "well, you know, he was a little close to the edge with those charlie chaplin crosses that resemble the swastica... you know... berlin..."

"embarassing" :roll:
What, you don't think a company as big as Ableton is now might have legal concerns to think about? All it takes is one complaint and we could lose the thread that's been going for years....

just don't get that thread deleted on your way out.

Anyway, why don't you just stop being a dick then you don't need to get banned?

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:01 am

actually - in truth the thread probably wouldn't get deleted, just you would

so yet again I'm wasting my time trying to help you not get banned - out of the goodness of my heart, and to everyone else's dismay

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:04 am

lol, the dudes' an offensive and compulsive high-jacker of other peoples threads.

I'm not talking a permanent ban, I'm suggesting purgatory. A reasonable supporter of his can negotiate while the child chills.

Fuck the forum prime directive :lol: Control this bitch. What a waste of perfectly good posts from cool cats that are on this crap instead.

I'll take shadx312's sound advice. I'll chill for a while and check back later. meh