A Special Thread For myrnova and Funken to Hate America In

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
beats me

Re: A Special Thread For myrnova and Funken to Hate America In

Post by beats me » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:31 pm

Tomorrow is going to be a very special day for this special thread. I suggest Ableton at least triples it’s capacity to accommodate all the pictures that will be posted.

lowshelf

Post by lowshelf » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:59 pm

beats me wrote:Tomorrow is going to be a very special day for this special thread. I suggest Ableton at least triples it’s capacity to accommodate all the pictures that will be posted.
American in my street has his flag flying already, which is nice. But when Pres. Obama was re-elected, he flew it at half-mast. :?

rakim87

Post by rakim87 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:05 pm

lowshelf wrote:
beats me wrote:Tomorrow is going to be a very special day for this special thread. I suggest Ableton at least triples it’s capacity to accommodate all the pictures that will be posted.
American in my street has his flag flying already, which is nice. But when Pres. Obama was re-elected, he flew it at half-mast. :?
hahahaha.
it's cool that you don't seem to have much opinion about him flying his flag in the UK.
ImageImage

leisuremuffin

Post by leisuremuffin » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:31 pm

i love America! As far as north America goes, Mexico has provided me with the love of my life and some of my favorite food ever. South America has all kinds of great stuff going for it and doesn't have any countries that like to blow people up with robot death planes. But yeah, the United States? It sure is in a pretty dark place right now.
TimeableFloat ???S?e?n?d?I?n?f?o

taoyoyo

Post by taoyoyo » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:39 am

This thread is crying out for some Bill Hicks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqqqP6_ILQE
http://taoyoyo.com

Late 2011 15" Macbook Pro | 10.8.4 | RME Babyface

beats me

Post by beats me » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:23 pm

So I guess it’s better to shoehorn hatred of America into an unrelated thread for maximum impact? Is that the take away from this short lived thread?

rakim87

Post by rakim87 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:08 pm

I'm not about to read 99% percent of the posts in this long dumb thread to find out but if anyone actually does hate the U.S. I'm just letting you know you're dumb. Literally unintelligent. It's land. The U.K.? More land. Japan? Also land. Russia? Land. Afghanistan? Land.

It was all an illusion. If you have an opinion you're dumb.
ImageImage

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:10 pm

beats me wrote:So I guess it’s better to shoehorn hatred of America into an unrelated thread for maximum impact? Is that the take away from this short lived thread?
yes, it's no fun pissing in a urinal when you can piss all over someone else's lunch.

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:33 pm

rakim87 wrote:I'm not about to read 99% percent of the posts in this long dumb thread to find out but if anyone actually does hate the U.S. I'm just letting you know you're dumb. Literally unintelligent. It's land. The U.K.? More land. Japan? Also land. Russia? Land. Afghanistan? Land.

the U.S. is a capitalistic empire, not "land". It is a sort of "lords of war and capitalists together" association. Infact it was created for expansionism and war ("united" states). Perhaps you mean "Texas", "Virginia", "Florida", "California" etc.? Those are (should be) "lands" (originally Native Americans lands). The U.S. is kind of a "trade mark" for war and exploitment used by all those "lands" (states) under the U.S. wing association (industries and military structures). They just colonized territories. Like ancient romans did. Infact the U.S. make fondamentally war and slaves. Very dangerous. The U.K. was something similar in the past. Not nowadays, though... The romans exist no more, the U.K. is quite harmless. U.S.A. is the real danger for the world. Becuase based on war and exploitment (see all the crimes). That is why almost everyone hates U.S.

rakim87

Post by rakim87 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:49 pm

myrnova wrote:
rakim87 wrote:I'm not about to read 99% percent of the posts in this long dumb thread to find out but if anyone actually does hate the U.S. I'm just letting you know you're dumb. Literally unintelligent. It's land. The U.K.? More land. Japan? Also land. Russia? Land. Afghanistan? Land.

the U.S. is a capitalistic empire, not "land". It is a sort of "lords of war and capitalists together" association. Infact it was created for expansionism and war ("united" states). Perhaps you mean "Texas", "Virginia", "Florida", "California" etc.? Those are (should be) "lands" (originally Native Americans lands). The U.S. is kind of a "trade mark" for war and exploitment for all those "lands" (states) under the U.S. wing association (industries and military structures). They just colonized territories. Like ancient romans did. Infact the U.S. make fondamentally war and slaves. Very dangerous. The U.K. was something similar in the past. Not nowadays, though... The romans exist no more, the U.K. is quite harmless.

you can define it as a capitalistic empire. you're generalizing a nation though. there's potential corruption in every government.

land is land. people are people. dangerous people are dangerous people. do i need to explain more? the system is only there because a large group of people put faith in it. there are specific people making decisions for a specific group. i live here, i'm defined as american, am i harmful? it's the same as generalizing the middle east when there are teenagers in baghdad that don't identify with any of the crap going on around them. you can complain about the U.S. government if you want, and you'd be complaining right along with the U.S. citizens, you can't complain about the U.S. though without having some flaw in what you're saying.
ImageImage

lowshelf

Post by lowshelf » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:02 pm

REDUX:
rakim87 wrote:
myrnova wrote:...
you're generalizing

rakim87

Post by rakim87 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:09 pm

REDUX: