Should Myrnova & McOck be banned?

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.

I would like Ableton_David to ban (select multiple)

Myrnova
42%
Jack McOck
36%
Catherine Deneuve
22%

Total votes: 45

Forge.

Re: Should Myrnova & McOck be banned?

Post by Forge. » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:25 pm

myrnova wrote: "repetitive"

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:28 pm

myrnova wrote:And, above all, do american people believe these things are understandable by foreing people??? :roll: :?
I'm not really sure what foreing people would make of it. 8O

Remind me again, is that when someone playing golf is trying to let people know a ball is coming, or is it an abbreviation for people engaged in foreplay?

glenn303

Post by glenn303 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:34 pm

myrnova wrote:Why the racist lame imitator of black people put a picture with Dustin Hoffman drinking a fruit juice? What does it mean, in your american brainwashed language? Is it a reference to a movie or smth? And, above all, do american people believe these things are understandable by foreing people??? :roll: :?
Why Snoop Dogg?

We are all huge fans of Snoop Dogg and the original website.

******* was created in his honor and we want to honour both the man and the machine.

Please get yo choppers up for Snoop Dogg and his works by buying his albums and movies y'all.

andydes

Post by andydes » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:39 pm

myrnova wrote:again: maybe you haven't noticed it yet, but the U.S. association is the most dangerous and criminal military dictatorship in human history ever. They have almost destroyed the planet, and they are against peace and justice. they commit crimes against humanity and kill millions of people. Now, I understand people who kept on claiming like "hey, people, Hitler is a crazy fellow, the nazis are dangerous" in the 30s sounded "repetitive" to the dumb "panem et circenses" brainwashed majority, though... :roll:
Sorry, I'm still not quite getting it. Once more please.

Have you talked to Funken about a script to write all of that in one keystroke? It would save you from getting RSI.

Alternatively, you could make it a signature, then you could just hit reply and submit buttons in every topic. You could save yourself a lot of time and post 100 times more. That would be amazing.

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:52 pm

glenn303 wrote:
myrnova wrote:Why the racist lame imitator of black people put a picture with Dustin Hoffman drinking a fruit juice? What does it mean, in your american brainwashed language? Is it a reference to a movie or smth? And, above all, do american people believe these things are understandable by foreing people??? :roll: :?
Why Snoop Dogg?

******* was created in his honor and we want to honour both the man and the machine.

Please get yo choppers up for Snoop Dogg and his works by buying his albums and movies y'all.
You REALLY think foreign people know all these american trash characters, shows etc.?! :roll: Mate: foreign people Completely IGNORE all this crap. Most of them care of REALITY (not reality show, I mean REALITY)

glenn303

Post by glenn303 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:59 pm

myrnova wrote:
glenn303 wrote:
Why Snoop Dogg?

You REALLY think foreign people know all these american trash characters, shows etc.?! :roll: Mate: foreign people IGNORE all these crap. Foreign people cares of REALITY (not reality show, I mean REALITY)

rote fahne

Post by rote fahne » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:01 pm

myrnova wrote:
glenn303 wrote:
Why Snoop Dogg?

You REALLY think foreign people know all these american trash characters, shows etc.?! :roll: Mate: foreign people Completely IGNORE all this crap. Most of them care of REALITY (not reality show, I mean REALITY)
speak for yourself stupid asshole, will you?

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:05 pm

rote fahne wrote:
rote, you missed the bit where we found out myrnova actually speaks for "the rest of the world". And if any of us in "the rest of the world" thinks we think something else then we're just brainwashed. So you must be one of the brainwashed ones. :wink:

Jack McOck

Post by Jack McOck » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:07 pm

I'm surprised Catherine Deneuve has not received more votes. I've not seen single post by her that has contained anything of any value whatsoever. For all intents and purposes, she might as well not be a member.

rote fahne

Post by rote fahne » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:09 pm

Forge. wrote:
rote fahne wrote:
rote, you missed the bit where we found out myrnova actually speaks for "the rest of the world". And if any of us in "the rest of the world" thinks we think something else then we're just brainwashed. So you must be one of the brainwashed ones. :wink:
the swastika tattoo on my dick has already penetrated all her holes.

Vivo

Post by Vivo » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Total FOX.

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:52 pm

This poll reminds me of the same desperate tactics used by the likes of Kanye Westcock, the Kardashian Sluts, Chris Brownlog, Rhianna, Miley Cyprus, Justin Beeper, and countless other narcissists to remain somehow relevent amidst declining novelty. :|

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:25 pm

Forge. wrote:
rote fahne wrote:
Yes, of course for "the rest of the world" I mean clever people, not dumb people watching those american tv shows. I mean: activists, anarchists, communists, people around the world fighting for peace and justice. It was understood. I don't consider people who waste time and brain watching "the big brother" or such shit on TV "the rest of the world". Those are like shep, dumb brainwashed masses. Propaganda and religions work for masses, otherwise the world would be a better place :roll: This is my opinion. And that is why nazism, religions and U.S.A brainwashing machinery work so well...

Jack McOck

Post by Jack McOck » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Styles Bitchly wrote:This poll reminds me of the same desperate tactics used by the likes of Kanye Westcock, the Kardashian Sluts, Chris Brownlog, Rhianna, Miley Cyprus, Justin Beeper, and countless other narcissists to remain somehow relevent amidst declining novelty. :|
It was either this or join Twitter.

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:34 pm

I don't think anybody should be banned. In real life you have to deal with people who disagree with you, are repetitive, arrogant etc. why should a forum be any different?
There are super polite audio forums where all the members are well behaved, mostly where older engineer types are and it's moderated. Ableton have never been much for moderating these forums and their attempts end up being a bit Lord of the Flies level popularity contest oriented etc. so fuck it, deal with the weirdos and get on with your life.

Simple rule, you don't want to interact with myrnova? don't respond to their posts.