Should Myrnova & McOck be banned?

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.

I would like Ableton_David to ban (select multiple)

Myrnova
42%
Jack McOck
36%
Catherine Deneuve
22%

Total votes: 45

Jack McOck

Should Myrnova & McOck be banned?

Post by Jack McOck » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:02 am

Just taking the temperature here... The lounge has gotten to the point where basic discussion is no longer possible without mindless accusations of racism, ignorance, or random pictures being ejaculated left, right and vagina. Of course some of you would blame me for this, which is why I include my own name in the poll.

myrnova

Re: Should Myrnova & McOck be banned?

Post by myrnova » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:40 am

Reminds me when an american brainwashed fanboy made the same poll in the Propellerhead's forum. It turned out he had called his friends and registered new user accounts to enlarge the poll results. Very "U.S.A. strategy" style :lol: At last, caught red handed he justified like this: "well, I did not made 20 new accounts as nova claims. Only 15!". :roll:

Now, considering 90% of people here are from U.S., quite brainwashed, plus some racists, while the only real leftish one is FnF... let me guess...
:roll: I bet "myrnova banned" :mrgreen:

What do I win? Cheese or Napalm? :lol:

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:00 am

glenn303 wrote:
myrnova wrote:Image

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:19 am

myrnova wrote:Reminds me when an american brainwashed fanboy made the same poll in the Propellerhead's forum. It turned out he had called his friends and registered new user accounts to enlarge the poll results. Very "U.S.A. strategy" style :lol: At last, caught red handed he justified like this: "well, I did not made 20 new accounts as nova claims. Only 15!". :roll:

Now, considering 90% of people here are from U.S., quite brainwashed, plus some racists, while the only real leftish one is FnF... let me guess...

myrnova, just to point out the massive mammoth of an elephant in the room with you that you don't seem to be seeing, don't you wonder why people go to such lengths to ban you? It's got nothing to do with any kind of racial or political or nationality issue, it's because you're very, very boring and turn forums into a gigantic steaming mashed up stinking turd by saying the same fucking thing and posting the same fucking pictures in every fucking thread you ever fucking post in.

Even the most committed america hater would find you boring.

If you don't want to get banned then maybe you need to lay off the speed or whatever it is that you're on that's making you so compulsive and repeating yourself, repeating yourself, repeating yourself... repeating yourself.... did I say you're repeating yourself? repeating yourself....

repeating yourself

stop repeating yourself

repeating yourself

repeating yourselfrepeating yourselfrepeating yourselfrepeating yourselfrepeating yourselfrepeating yourselfrepeating yourselfrepeating yourself

Jack McOck

Post by Jack McOck » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:34 am

myrnova wrote:Reminds me when an american brainwashed fanboy made the same poll in the Propellerhead's forum. It turned out he had called his friends and registered new user accounts to enlarge the poll results. Very "U.S.A. strategy" style :lol: At last, caught red handed he justified like this: "well, I did not made 20 new accounts as nova claims. Only 15!". :roll:

This not about politics. I did not include Funk N' "kill all the cripples" Furter's name. I'm listing DISRUPTIVE members, which given some of the feedback I've received, and my insitence on portaying funken as a genocidal leech, must also include me.

andydes

Post by andydes » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:42 am

I'd just like to say that as I spend a lot of time commuting to work by train, I do most of my posting by phone.

Mrynova, you are wasting my data traffic allowance with all these picture, you bastard! And most of them are crap. If I go over the limit, I'm billing you for it.

crofter

Post by crofter » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:06 am

Forge. wrote:

myrnova, just to point out the massive mammoth of an elephant in the room with you that you don't seem to be seeing, don't you wonder why people go to such lengths to ban you? It's got nothing to do with any kind of racial or political or nationality issue, it's because you're very, very boring and turn forums into a gigantic steaming mashed up stinking turd by saying the same fucking thing and posting the same fucking pictures in every fucking thread you ever fucking post in.

Even the most committed america hater would find you boring.

If you don't want to get banned then maybe you need to lay off the speed or whatever it is that you're on that's making you so compulsive and repeating yourself, repeating yourself, repeating yourself... repeating yourself.... did I say you're repeating yourself? repeating yourself....

repeating yourself

stop repeating yourself

repeating yourself

repeating yourselfrepeating yourselfrepeating yourselfrepeating yourselfrepeating yourselfrepeating yourselfrepeating yourselfrepeating yourself
I think he's trying to brainwash us.
Core2 quad q660, 4gig ram, Win 7 home premium SP1.
P4 2.8 ghz, Gigabyte GA- 81E2004P, 1.5 gig ram,XP Home, SP3.
dual core pentium laptop 2 gig ram Win 8.
MOTU 8Pre,Tascam FW-1804,Zoom R16, Ableton live 8.4
Cubase 7

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:57 am

...This Forge here is a strange guy, he PMd me telling me the exact contrary he claims here... :roll:
I already answered you via PM: (1) I don't give a damn; (2) stop giving me such importance; (3) the cock here is a far-right racist, as you confirmed, too. If they ban him is because of this. If they ban me is because i am a libertarian. Nothing else.
Last edited by myrnova on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jack McOck

Post by Jack McOck » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:00 pm

He once PMed David asking for me to be banned and not banned. He does this sometimes. His points are valid though. Mostly.

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:02 pm

You are not to be banned, actually. In Italy we use people like you as football balls. Your ass kicking from here to Dachau... :roll:

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:54 pm

yes, well the signal to noise ratio shifting heavily to just noise from you and not much else has made me start to feel as sick of your shit as much as everyone else now... not to mention that time when I did try to diplomatically get you to tone it down you made it clear you weren't really here for any reason other than to shout and make a lot of noise, so I'm not that bothered any more and actually starting to hope you do get banned like everyone else does because you're really fucking boring now
myrnova wrote:... (2) stop giving me such importance;

well if you would just keep it to your hating America thread then I guess I could just ignore you, but you aren't, you're derailing every thread you appear in repeating yourself repeating yourself repeating yourself repeating yourself repeating yourself repeating yourself repeating yourself repeating yourself
If they ban me is because i am a libertarian. Nothing else.
No, for it to be because you are "libertarian" would imply you are making enough sense for anyone to be able to actually even know that, but all you are doing is repeating yourself, repeating yourself, repeating yourself... repeating yourself.... repeating yourself....

repeating yourself

stop repeating yourself

repeating yourself

as a consequence most people spend most of their time scrolling past your pictures and don't read enough of what you write to know anything much at all except you pathologically loathe America, Americans, the Catholic church and swiss cheese and love repeating yourself repeating yourselfrepeating yourselfrepeating yourselfrepeating yourselfrepeating yourselfrepeating yourselfrepeating yourself

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:00 pm

the only one keeping on repeating himself here it is you (american movie pictures). And glen303, with his lame and boring imitations of american rappers. :roll:
Last edited by myrnova on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

crofter

Post by crofter » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:02 pm

Perhaps he got butt fucked by an American catholic priest with cheese breath.
Core2 quad q660, 4gig ram, Win 7 home premium SP1.
P4 2.8 ghz, Gigabyte GA- 81E2004P, 1.5 gig ram,XP Home, SP3.
dual core pentium laptop 2 gig ram Win 8.
MOTU 8Pre,Tascam FW-1804,Zoom R16, Ableton live 8.4
Cubase 7

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:04 pm

myrnova wrote:the only one keeping on repeating himself here it is you (american movie pictures). And glen303, with his lame and boring imitations of american rappers. :roll:
your count of the word american or americans is now up to 231!

search.php?keywords=american*&terms=all ... mit=Search

Excellent work not repeating yourself there.

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:05 pm

crofter wrote:Perhaps he got butt fucked by an American catholic priest with cheese breath.
it has to be something like that.