robot workers in fast food

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
machinesfuckingoff
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:37 am
Location: Kingston upon-Hull

Re: robot workers in fast food

Post by machinesfuckingoff » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:49 pm

Steve Ballmer wrote:I am Funken, Jack McOck and Myrnova. What the hell are you on?!

I am Steve Ballmer and I am a person.
You're a terd herder with b.o. and bad breath, but it's ok - we'll let you be who you want to be. its just the innernet. :)

Forge.
Posts: 5792
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:16 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: robot workers in fast food

Post by Forge. » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:51 pm

machinesfuckingoff wrote:Steve Ballmer = lsz
lsz = Steve Ballmer

y = (fx(lsz) * 1.93) / x) = forge
forge + pi = Lemmy
Qz(x*3/7.981) + [(Lemmy * lsz) - (3.6^3)] == 34.2 pound turd

:D
Image

Forge.
Posts: 5792
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:16 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: robot workers in fast food

Post by Forge. » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:53 pm

Steve Ballmer wrote:I am Funken, Jack McOck and Myrnova. What the hell are you on?!

I am Steve Ballmer and I am a person.

Image
no way that cunt's not a reptile

machinesfuckingoff
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:37 am
Location: Kingston upon-Hull

Re: robot workers in fast food

Post by machinesfuckingoff » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:11 pm

Steve Ballmer wrote:I am Funken, Jack McOck and Myrnova. What the hell are you on?!

I am Steve Ballmer and I am a person.

Image
I've seen prettier heads on an Iodine bottle. Shit, what a complete douchenozzle.

machinesfuckingoff
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:37 am
Location: Kingston upon-Hull

Re: robot workers in fast food

Post by machinesfuckingoff » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:37 pm

:mrgreen:

"The Competition" for some of you once you give up on prospects for that recording studio job or making it big in the music/DJ scene"

Image

Image

Image

Image

Mint Invader
Posts: 1508
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 2:37 pm

Re: robot workers in fast food

Post by Mint Invader » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Robot learns to flip pancakes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_gxLKSsSIE
Because Whatever.

machinesfuckingoff
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:37 am
Location: Kingston upon-Hull

Re: robot workers in fast food

Post by machinesfuckingoff » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:46 pm

Mint Invader wrote:Robot learns to flip pancakes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_gxLKSsSIE

Mmmmm. Stack' Em high for me. And hold the dingleberries.

andydes
Posts: 2917
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: Bremen

Re: robot workers in fast food

Post by andydes » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:47 am

Holy crap, that looks like one bad ass robot taking a break from kicking alien butt on a distant planet to pour himself a nice cold glass of water.

regretfullySaid
Posts: 8913
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Re: robot workers in fast food

Post by regretfullySaid » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:29 am

The one below it looks like a pot-headed pervert.
ImageImage

H20nly
Posts: 15838
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: robot workers in fast food

Post by H20nly » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:58 am

^ :lol:

Forge. wrote:I'm starting to think I'm witnessing a kind of [secret black budget artificial intelligence] NSA calibration process and I'm the only human on a weird dystopian Ableton forum where there is actually nobody else human but me because all the others have been hunted down by some kind of cyber obama spider man NSA crew and the dissidents and guantanemo prisoners are all hanging upside down somewhere in a real carbon-nano-tube spider web that some sick billionaire software developer has made as a kind of vigilante method of satisfying his conscience and feeling powerful at the same time.
a bot wouldn't think that last comment was funny. Just sayin...

earthloop
Posts: 580
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:58 pm

Re: robot workers in fast food

Post by earthloop » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:59 pm

Forge. wrote: I'm starting to think I'm witnessing a kind of [secret black budget artificial intelligence] NSA calibration process and I'm the only human on a weird dystopian Ableton forum where there is actually nobody else human but me because all the others have been hunted down by some kind of cyber obama spider man NSA crew and the dissidents and guantanemo prisoners are all hanging upside down somewhere in a real carbon-nano-tube spider web that some sick billionaire software developer has made as a kind of vigilante method of satisfying his conscience and feeling powerful at the same time.
You haven't been wearing your tinfoil hat lately, have you...hmmm? :mrgreen:

Forge.
Posts: 5792
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:16 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: robot workers in fast food

Post by Forge. » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:52 am

no, just reading the news. :wink:

Meanwhile, Oculus Rift VR looks pretty funny from outside
http://gizmodo.com/the-future-of-virtua ... -851789637

nathannn
Posts: 3310
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:38 am
Location: U.S.

Re: robot workers in fast food

Post by nathannn » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:11 am

that cock strap he's wearing along with the whole hideous looking setup reminds me of this

Image
The Push / Novation Launch Pad / Novation Launch Pad Pro / Novation Launch Key
/ Launch Control XL / Machine MkII / Machine Studio / BeatStep / Livid OhmRGB / Livid Code V2 / Apc 40 MKII

no computers or synths

20 Copies of Ableton Live Lite.

pepezabala
Posts: 3499
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 4:29 pm
Location: In Berlin, finally

Re: robot workers in fast food

Post by pepezabala » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Forge. wrote:no, just reading the news. :wink:

Meanwhile, Oculus Rift VR looks pretty funny from outside
http://gizmodo.com/the-future-of-virtua ... -851789637
bruhahaha

Styles Bitchly
Posts: 1224
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:49 pm
Location: Burbank

Re: robot workers in fast food

Post by Styles Bitchly » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:44 pm

I could kinda dig pulling up to a drive-thru and having a couple of tacos served up by this... 8O

Image

....or uh, maybe a double whopper w/cheese from this.....

Image

Post Reply