US-Drones over Germany

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production

US-Drones in Germany`s Sky ?

Yes we need that, incase the Nazis come back!
33%
No we don`t want that.
33%
Democracy is not done with a poll.
33%

Total votes: 6

Tagor

US-Drones over Germany

Post by Tagor » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:19 pm

Of the 746 people killed in drone strikes over that period, 147 of them are described as civilians. A shocking 94 of them were children.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/drone-pa ... z2aBWQUBUF

Styles Bitchly

Re: US-Drones over Germany

Post by Styles Bitchly » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:42 pm

Oh fuck, here we go again....more "Revenge of the Evil U.S. Yanks". You know what...if there are drones over Germany, then some sauerkraut scarfing Kaiser motherfucker in the German govt. asked us to put them there, ok?. Maybe they're still looking to put a hot sidewinder up Hans Gruber's ass - who knows. I know one thing though - I'm sick and fucking tired of all of the anti-American rhetoric and bullshit in this place. The fact that I dropped a Mesa Triaxis head on my big toe this morning ain't helping matters either. As OT as it is, we're all here for the same reason - making music, pussy, dubstep, discussions about Radiohead, pussy, Midi-Sync, PUSH, hot Latina's, GOA, electro-ambient-funk, sidechaining.....but check your godamn politics and personal grievances/beefs at the front door, brohams. I'll cue your ass in on a little secret - every country/governemtn/political regime/military-industrial-complex exudes the same stink, no matter which slab of dirt you call your humble abode - so STFU and get on with it. The next shit-talking asshat who decides to slag another member's government or come off spouting their political horseshit gets my big-ass callus encrusted fist up their ass.

[RANT OFF]

Tagor

Post by Tagor » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:32 am

even if your old fella crack a fat

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:36 am

Styles Bitchly FTW!
Styles Bitchly wrote:no matter which slab of dirt you call your humble abode

mikemc

Post by mikemc » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:02 am

fwiw... (this has nothing to do with drones, not directly anyway)

like everyone else there are some things the gov't has done here there an everywhere that I don't like. But I have come to the following realization about the world we live in:

You don't hear a great outcry of "it's not fair" from the masses in a way that intends to protect the rights of minority "b" where there's a majority of "a" anywhere else in the world but in the first world.

In most of the rest of the world in any given country it is the primary focus of majority "a" to get minority "b" to either die or go somewhere else, regardless of the label you want to insert for either a or b. In these countries, this condition is not regarded as some kind of inequity or deficiency. It is regarded as the way to be. In many cases, the governments of these countries will pretend it's otherwise in order to get aid money, and there are cases where once they get the aid money they apply it to getting rid of the minority opposition in their country.

So I guess if you look out on that political landscape and you find yourself having to operate in it, there would be a tendency to adopt a viewpoint of "well, those people are f'ed up no matter how you cut it, so maybe I should use that to my advantage".

Every single first world country in one way or the other has used developing nations' dismal backwater racist ethnist political tensions to their advantage and reaped big economic benefits.

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:09 am

Tagor wrote:even if your old fella crack a fat
"Crack a fat". Peculiar yet interesting. Does it happen to involve being tied to a chandelier with large plasti-grips while spinning like a centrifuge ? Sounds like something I did in Bali once, but I might have to give that one a shot sometime out of curiousity....but only if she doesn't sweat too much. :)

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:12 am

mikemc wrote:fwiw... (this has nothing to do with drones, not directly anyway)

like everyone else there are some things the gov't has done here there an everywhere that I don't like. But I have come to the following realization about the world we live in:

You don't hear a great outcry of "it's not fair" from the masses in a way that intends to protect the rights of minority "b" where there's a majority of "a" anywhere else in the world but in the first world.

In most of the rest of the world in any given country it is the primary focus of majority "a" to get minority "b" to either die or go somewhere else, regardless of the label you want to insert for either a or b. In these countries, this condition is not regarded as some kind of inequity or deficiency. It is regarded as the way to be. In many cases, the governments of these countries will pretend it's otherwise in order to get aid money, and there are cases where once they get the aid money they apply it to getting rid of the minority opposition in their country.

So I guess if you look out on that political landscape and you find yourself having to operate in it, there would be a tendency to adopt a viewpoint of "well, those people are f'ed up no matter how you cut it, so maybe I should use that to my advantage".

Every single first world country in one way or the other has used developing nations' dismal backwater racist ethnist political tensions to their advantage and reaped big economic benefits.
Well articulated. Some need to get back to playing, producing, mixing and mastering...and turn off the talking internet & tube heads.