So there I was at this restaurant...laughing uncontrollably

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Styles Bitchly

So there I was at this restaurant...laughing uncontrollably

Post by Styles Bitchly » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:54 am

I hooked up with Colleen earlier this evening and we decided to head down to Santori's for some Italian. After we were seated and ordered, we're sitting there chit-chatting and I happened to notice a waiter toting a carrier with plates of steaming food to a table diagonally across from us where this fat phuck banker type in a pin-stripe vest and his wife with the heavy makeup and wedge-back coiffe (I hate that godamn style on women) were seated. The waiter serves the wife first, and then turns to place a bountiful plate full of something I couldn't quite make out in front of fat phuck. I winced for a better glance, and after a few seconds or so, I saw Mr. Vascular Bundles shoveling an opening salvo of Eggplant Parmesan into his orifice. I thought about it for a split second, looked at Colleen, looked back at fat phuck.....and spontaneously burst in to laughter which I positively could not control. A dark force had overtaken my Id and was now firmly seated at the helm - this observation was to be milked and usurped for everything it was worth and there was nothing I could do about it as Colleen looked at me as though I were some asylum escapee fresh off of the lithium. :lol:

squelcht

Re: So there I was at this restaurant...laughing uncontrollably

Post by squelcht » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:57 pm

Were you also happen to be on LSD? I find this a common issue..well..at least for me.

Komodovaran

Post by Komodovaran » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:47 pm

squelcht wrote:Were you also happen to be on LSD? I find this a common issue..well..at least for me.
I sometimes find myself on LSD, even when I'm not in restaurants. It's starting to become a recurring problem.

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:39 pm

squelcht wrote:Were you also happen to be on LSD? I find this a common issue..well..at least for me.

No. We were out near Calabasas. What the fuck would we be doing in the Louisianna Super Dome?

andydes

Post by andydes » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:44 pm

Komodovaran wrote:
I sometimes find myself on LSD, even when I'm not in restaurants. It's starting to become a recurring problem.
Sounds like you're saying it just happens to you through no fault of your own.

"Yeah went out for a couple of drinks, then I was high on acid. How did that happen?"

Take some responsibility, man.

:P

Steve Ballmer

Post by Steve Ballmer » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:14 pm

Responsibility is always a problem as far as acid is concerned. For example, I once discovered seventeen unique shades of pitch-black whilst tripping, two of which could only be recognized by their spluttery and tortoise-pace smells respectively. That was a intense weekend, which lasted all morning and most of the previous bathroom. At the time I blamed the Man, but I have since recognized that such vibrations are seldom so easily explained. I had a violent adolescence.
"Like what you like, enjoy what you enjoy, don't be afraid to make slurping sounds, and don't take crap from anybody."

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:27 pm

Omg...we actually have something in common...except the shades of pitch black were pink, until Gonesha started imitating Herb Alpert with a vuvuzela, then they tinted into cringe.
ImageImage

Steve Ballmer

Post by Steve Ballmer » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:31 pm

You're a pioneer. Pink is the new black. Goths today have lost all credibilty. Had Kurt Cobain not offer himself, I suspect he'd now be sporting a Pink Tinkerbell look. Very risqué

Never miss an opportunity to offend Nirvana fans.
"Like what you like, enjoy what you enjoy, don't be afraid to make slurping sounds, and don't take crap from anybody."

Steve Ballmer

Post by Steve Ballmer » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:45 pm

Butt hurt? :lol:

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:47 pm

If Cobain had avoided that buckshot sandwich and gone to SubWay, we wouldn't be here today having to tolerate the likes of Foo Fighters.

Steve Ballmer

Post by Steve Ballmer » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:26 pm

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:48 pm

As a post-Nirvana fan, the most offensive thing was Kurt blowing his brains out. But then, after watching the doc About a Son, it was pretty eye opening how much of a lame attitude he had.
Still, he should've pointed the shotgun at the fashion industry/media. The only kind of person I can see justifying suicide is a cruel one ie an abuser or the many of the 1%.
Last edited by regretfullySaid on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Steve Ballmer

Post by Steve Ballmer » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:50 pm

shadx312 wrote:As a post-Nirvana fan, the most offensive thing was Kurt blowing his brains out. But then, after watching the doc About a Son, it was pretty eye opening how much of a lame attitude he had.
Still, he should've pointed the shotgun at Mtv. The only kind of person I can see justifying suicide is a cruel one ie an abuser or the many of the 1%.
Care to elaborate? I've heard enough of his music to take the piss, but I know little about the *cough* man himself. I'm assuming I can YouTube the doc, but I need you to sell it to me first.

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:11 pm

Can't really remember specifics, iirc whiny and snooty. I wouldn't want to sell it; waste of time.
ImageImage

Steve Ballmer

Post by Steve Ballmer » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:19 pm

That's the impression I got from his music. I rock.