Elisabetta

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
myrnova

Re: Elisabetta

Post by myrnova » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:55 pm

H20nly wrote:
myrnova wrote:seems
edited to remove horse shit
mmm... seems you are an expert of shit :lol:

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:58 pm

yeah, i've been learning a lot about it since Thu May 03, 2012 at 10:58 am

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:16 pm

H20nly wrote:yeah, i've been learning a lot about it since Thu May 03, 2012 at 10:58 am
"man of steel and a shit... it's ace" :roll: :lol:

crofter

Post by crofter » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:36 am

myrnova wrote:
H20nly wrote:
myrnova wrote:seems
edited to remove horse shit
mmm... seems you are an expert of shit :lol:
Well man you seem to think you're the only one that knows shit, well you don't know shit but you sure know how to talk shit.
Core2 quad q660, 4gig ram, Win 7 home premium SP1.
P4 2.8 ghz, Gigabyte GA- 81E2004P, 1.5 gig ram,XP Home, SP3.
dual core pentium laptop 2 gig ram Win 8.
MOTU 8Pre,Tascam FW-1804,Zoom R16, Ableton live 8.4
Cubase 7

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:50 pm

I think the fact that we didn’t bomb Syria is a sign the government is paying attention to the American people’s and world’s opinion. But I’m not completely delusional. I know a large part of it is we can’t afford it. (Of course we can afford it. Have you seen what we spend on our military? We could stop all spending now and still bomb the world to smithereens for the next decade without a hiccup in pace. It’s more of a symbolic “can’t afford it”).

But given that, if there was some kind of social uprising in Italy I think it would be extremely hard to convince Americans and the rest of the world that the US needs to get involved militarily. There’s no definitive bad guy. A lot of people right now would like to rise up against the corporate and special interest controlled governments. There would be global sympathy for the citizens of Italy. The US sending their military to Italy would only inspire more global uprisings. History shows that at some point these uprisings of the general population will win. I don’t think the people in power right now want to test this being that point in history again….which is already on the edge.

Steve Ballmer

Post by Steve Ballmer » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:53 pm

You can't afford it.
"Like what you like, enjoy what you enjoy, don't be afraid to make slurping sounds, and don't take crap from anybody."

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:24 pm

We have that shit stockpiled, yo. It’s like the friend who says he’s too broke to go out but is sitting on $20,000 in savings.

We can't afford the backlash in opinion.

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:32 pm

beats me wrote:I think the fact that we didn’t bomb Syria is a sign the government is paying attention to the American people’s and world’s opinion.
8O :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:

one of the best jokes ever haha :lol: almost better than the one about "black people in america have the same rights as everyone else" haha

You are the man! :lol: Are you a comedian or such?

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:40 pm

myrnova wrote:
beats me wrote:I think the fact that we didn’t bomb Syria is a sign the government is paying attention to the American people’s and world’s opinion.

one of the best jokes ever haha :lol: almost better than the one about "black people in america have the same rights as everyone else" haha

I’m sure your truth about why we didn’t bomb Syria is fascinating since you think that is all we ever do. Do tell. Perhaps a jpeg?

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:44 pm

beats me wrote:If there was some kind of social uprising in Italy [...] the US sending their military to Italy would only inspire more global uprisings.
8O :roll: :lol:

Because you are so naive you think the U.S. would come with airplanes and tanks?! :lol:
It is called "stay behind" strategy: CIA was invented for that. There is no need to declare war haha :lol: The U.S. just need to pay some fascists, military corrupted agents, carabinieri, police, far right neofascist organisations (they even give them bombs to put in trains, stations etc.). They already did it in the 60s, 70s and 80s in Italy. And they always do like that EVERYWHERE (talibans and al qhaida included), it is not by chance bin laden was a CIA agent. In case of tanks, airplanes and weapons for a war, they don't even need to bring them from the states, since Italy has 113 U.S. military bases, nuclear bombs included :roll:

(seems you completely IGNORE the rule of the U.S. in Italy)

glenn303

Post by glenn303 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:52 pm

myrnova wrote:

Provide a link to your source of the rights that African Americans do not have. Ive already asked you this plenty of times before yet you still haven't backed up your statement.
Show me current U.S. laws that say what rights African Americans do not have.
Educate me. :wink:

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:00 pm

:roll:

I think americans are very naive about U.S. policy. At least 80-90% completely ignore the truth, and think they live in "the land of freedom and democracy". Not their fault, but just the consequence of massive brainwashing propaganda since they are 3-4 y.o. When adults they have absorbed so much pseudonazi shit about "flag", "troops", "god bless america" and such crap, they don't even realize they are brainwashed. The remaining 10-20% of people who are aware of the truth have no power, are in prison, FBI wanted and generally considered "terrorists" and "antiamerican" by the vast majority of americans. Like germany in the 30s but much worse, because U.S. are more dangerous and powerful, and american people completely ignore U.S. crimes.
Last edited by myrnova on Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:02 pm

All the black people in America just called...

they said that now that they're poor again they are trying to raise some money and they want to know if anybody wants to buy a pair of 12" Kicker woofers in a box with a 600 watt Fosgate amp.

any takers?

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:07 pm

glenn303 wrote:
myrnova wrote:

Provide a link to your source of the rights that African Americans do not have. Ive already asked you this plenty of times before yet you still haven't backed up your statement.
Show me current U.S. laws that say what rights African Americans do not have.
Educate me. :wink:
Was it you the one who claimed "black people in U.S. have the same rights as everybody else"? haha :lol: still laughing! Almost better than Paul Mooney haha :lol: (you are joking and your's irony, right?)

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:10 pm

all the black people in America just called again. this time they said that they would appreciate it if we would label the water fountains again like "back in the day" because they aren't sure which ones it's okay to use and "don't wanna start no trouble".