The Lounge vs. 1 Italian 1 Cup

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Goddard

Re: You all need to pony up for carnagefest

Post by Goddard » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:13 pm

nathannn wrote:We are slaves, You are forced to go to work in order to live, that is the definition of a slave. You have no say in major decisions that affect what YOU want to do with YOUR life. You can not do the things you enjoy because of this dictatorship. I doubt what most people really want to do is sit in front of an electronic device by themselves never doing anything creative or useful to society (this is the fun) and then go to work to be a fucking drone.

I seen a hummingbird fly up and drink nectar out of my flowers yesterday and though 'That little bird does not have to answer to anyone, does not owe anyone anything and yet has all the food it and the shelter it needs. Other hummingbirds are never forcing it to go into war with other birds nor is the humming bird born into a situation where it must collect nectar for other unrelated hummingbirds and be given only a small fraction of the nectar back.' When was the last time you seen a massive animal war with millions of dead animals? It doesn't happen. We are the only slaves on this earth.
Any conclusions?
As I thought... None of you are able to switch from consumptive way of thinking...
We do care about environment that's why we are producing "environment friendly" cars...
We do care about worlds economy that's why we buy more and consume more than we can effort...
We've missed the point of no return long ago and now we are globally doomed.
I don't suppose that world leaders (G20) will ever change their politics.
They won't leave their posts voluntarily either.
They would sooner fry the whole population in the nuclear holocaust...
People are waking up but it's too late...
Let's drink for this!
Skål!
"Machines are the weapon employed by the capitalists to quell the revolt of specialized labor" Karl Marx

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:18 pm

Cina 1945-46
Corea 1950-53
Guatemala 1954
Indonesia 1958
Cuba 1959-61
Guatemala 1960
Vietnam 1961-73
Congo 1964
Laos 1964-73
Perù 1965
Cambogia 1969-70
Guatemala 1967-69
Grenada 1983
Libano 1983-84
Libia 1986
El Salvador '80
Nicaragua '80
Iran 1987
Panama 1989
Iraq 1991-2002
Kuwait 1991
Somalia 1993
Bosnia 1994-5
Sudan 1998
Afghanistan 1998
Jugoslavia 1999
Afghanistan 2001-2013
Syria 2013- ...

:roll:

The saddest thing about this crimial country is when their president claims: "hey, we are not making war, not soldiers on earth, just dropping bombs", while everyone knows aircraft war (bombing) is the most destructive and criminal ever, killing innocent people. Italians know something about it...
Last edited by myrnova on Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:20 pm

myrnova wrote:
Forge. wrote:yep, and it's all thanks to those assholes on the Ableton forum.
At least it is you calling them "assholes" :roll: :lol:

By the way you did not answer my question...
that was what we call 'sarcasm' - it means you're being a twat for insulting an entire nation of people in particular on a music forum over that.

Fuck... why am I answering... I'm so fucking tired... you win

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:22 pm

Forge. wrote: that was what we call 'sarcasm' - it means you're being a twat for insulting an entire nation of people in particular on a music forum over that.
Fuck... why am I answering... I'm so fucking tired... you win

("WE") :roll:

"WE" who? The "smart mockers" ones? :roll:

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:24 pm

exactly.

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:32 pm

wow, how cool you are! :roll: :lol:

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:36 pm

nathannn wrote: I read something you wrote once like 'musicians type to fast and mis-spell words because they are thinking faster than they are typing'.. Something like that. Anyways I feel you were right about that and the proof is in the embarrassing quote.
My theory is to do with homonyms - even rhymes - but I've noticed that sometimes I will be writing and I will write things like there instead of their, despite knowing the correct one, and sometimes even something totally unrelated that just rhymes and I thought it seems to suggest that there is a part of the brain that writes based on the sound of the word more than combination of letters, and I have an inkling that I've noticed it more in people who are particularly "auditory" or musical. It's just a little observation I thought was interesting.

I don't really know if I believe in man made climate change anymore after finding out Jesus (David) Rothschild is playing a big role in the pushing the propaganda. I think climate change may be real and I dont think its good to suck all the oil out of the earth and then throw trash everywhere but I also do belive there are some sinister assholes out there that will use anything to achieve whatever agenda they wish to achieve, even if that agenda could be refuted by the common sence of a child.
Personally I think there is too much focus on the climate change part of it. We are now in the "anthropocene" where so many different species are going extinct as a result of humans that we are considered a mass extinction event like the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs.

Even if we put aside the terrible tragedy of losing so much bio-diversity and think about it totally selfishly (which we usually do) then maybe we should view it as like a canary in a mineshaft.

crofter

Post by crofter » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:37 pm

myrnova wrote:Cina 1945-46
Corea 1950-53
Guatemala 1954
Indonesia 1958
Cuba 1959-61
Guatemala 1960
Vietnam 1961-73
Congo 1964
Laos 1964-73
Perù 1965
Cambogia 1969-70
Guatemala 1967-69
Grenada 1983
Libano 1983-84
Libia 1986
El Salvador '80
Nicaragua '80
Iran 1987
Panama 1989
Iraq 1991-2002
Kuwait 1991
Somalia 1993
Bosnia 1994-5
Sudan 1998
Afghanistan 1998
Jugoslavia 1999
Afghanistan 2001-2013
Syria 2013- ...

The saddest thing about this crimial country is when their president claims: "hey, we are not making war, not soldiers on earth, just dropping bombs", while everyone knows aircraft war (bombing) is the most destructive and criminal ever, killing innocent people. Italians know something about it...
That's not a bad list, someone has to keep the population down, there are too many people on this little planet,the fuckers keep breeding all over the place.
Core2 quad q660, 4gig ram, Win 7 home premium SP1.
P4 2.8 ghz, Gigabyte GA- 81E2004P, 1.5 gig ram,XP Home, SP3.
dual core pentium laptop 2 gig ram Win 8.
MOTU 8Pre,Tascam FW-1804,Zoom R16, Ableton live 8.4
Cubase 7

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:48 pm

crofter wrote:
myrnova wrote:Cina 1945-46
Corea 1950-53
Guatemala 1954
Indonesia 1958
Cuba 1959-61
Guatemala 1960
Vietnam 1961-73
Congo 1964
Laos 1964-73
Perù 1965
Cambogia 1969-70
Guatemala 1967-69
Grenada 1983
Libano 1983-84
Libia 1986
El Salvador '80
Nicaragua '80
Iran 1987
Panama 1989
Iraq 1991-2002
Kuwait 1991
Somalia 1993
Bosnia 1994-5
Sudan 1998
Afghanistan 1998
Jugoslavia 1999
Afghanistan 2001-2013
Syria 2013- ...

The saddest thing about this criminal country is when their president claims: "hey, we are not making war, not soldiers on earth, just dropping bombs", while everyone knows aircraft war (bombing) is the most destructive and criminal ever, killing innocent people. Italians know something about it...
That's not a bad list, someone has to keep the population down, there are too many people on this little planet,the fuckers keep breeding all over the place.
I guess this is what Forge the smart calls "OUR sarcasm" (the smart mockers' one) :roll:

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:52 pm

nathannn wrote:I seen a hummingbird fly up and drink nectar out of my flowers yesterday and though 'That little bird does not have to answer to anyone, does not owe anyone anything and yet has all the food it and the shelter it needs. Other hummingbirds are never forcing it to go into war with other birds nor is the humming bird born into a situation where it must collect nectar for other unrelated hummingbirds and be given only a small fraction of the nectar back.' When was the last time you seen a massive animal war with millions of dead animals? It doesn't happen. We are the only slaves on this earth.

Coincidently I bought a hummingbird feeder for our balcony a couple weeks ago and its brought me many moments of peace and reflection, although in a way I’m sometimes slave to the hummingbirds as it’s quite close to where I sit so I try to remain perfectly still as to not scare them off.

I also sometimes do squirrel meditation. I listen to some epic Zimmer type soundtrack music on my headphones while watching the squirrels do squirrel things in our courtyard. The epic music adds urgency as they dart around while watching for potential dangers. Kind of puts things into perspective in the natural world. :)

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:56 pm

beats me wrote:
nathannn wrote:I seen a hummingbird fly up and drink nectar out of my flowers yesterday and though 'That little bird does not have to answer to anyone, does not owe anyone anything and yet has all the food it and the shelter it needs. Other hummingbirds are never forcing it to go into war with other birds nor is the humming bird born into a situation where it must collect nectar for other unrelated hummingbirds and be given only a small fraction of the nectar back.' When was the last time you seen a massive animal war with millions of dead animals? It doesn't happen. We are the only slaves on this earth.

Coincidently I bought a hummingbird feeder for our balcony a couple weeks ago and its brought me many moments of peace and reflection, although in a way I’m sometimes slave to the hummingbirds as it’s quite close to where I sit so I try to remain perfectly still as to not scare them off.

I also sometimes do squirrel meditation. I listen to some epic Zimmer type soundtrack music on my headphones while watching the squirrels do squirrel things in our courtyard. The epic music adds urgency as they dart around while watching for potential dangers. Kind of puts things into perspective in the natural world. :)

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:22 pm

I listen to some epic Zimmer type soundtrack music on my headphones while watching the squirrels do squirrel things in our courtyard.
That's freakin' brilliant. If you have any free time you should make a YT vid of Zim to some squirrels.

Start off with the obligatory Batman style staccato's then do a quick fade to PotC action style and go from there...
Last edited by regretfullySaid on Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

Bagatell

Post by Bagatell » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:23 pm

Myrnova, can you hear me?
stfu

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:47 pm

shadx312 wrote:
I listen to some epic Zimmer type soundtrack music on my headphones while watching the squirrels do squirrel things in our courtyard.
That's freakin' brilliant. If you have any free time you should make a YT vid of Zim to some squirrels.

Start off with the obligatory Batman style staccato's then do a quick fade to PotC action style and go from there...

It’s both astonishing and hilarious how often the music fits whatever the squirrels are doing. Highly recommended.

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:58 pm

myrnova wrote:As you can see, nathannn wrote almost the same "bad" things about The U.S.A. but in this case, being he/she american, nobody of americans here dare to contraddict or mock him/her.

Just apply the same logic that explains why black people can call each other nigga and nobody else can.

A frequent greeting between 2 Americans is “Whaddup war criminal?” “Not much, my war criminal”.