Hank and Marie are disgusted with Miley

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Styles Bitchly

Hank and Marie are disgusted with Miley

Post by Styles Bitchly » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:23 am

Fossiel

Re: Hank and Marie are disgusted with Miley

Post by Fossiel » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:39 am

hehehe

btw,

What's all the fuss about? If I zap to MTV (once a year or so), I expect trash TV of the lowest possible kind. And at the VMA, they did exactly as expected.

pulsoc

Post by pulsoc » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:07 pm

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:38 pm

:lol:

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:10 pm

Fossiel wrote:hehehe

btw,

What's all the fuss about? If I zap to MTV (once a year or so), I expect trash TV of the lowest possible kind. And at the VMA, they did exactly as expected.
You wanna know what all the fuss is about. Truly? I'll fill you in. It's all rooted in the fact that a very broad swath of overweight lazy unmotivated underachieving complacent American couch potatoes and internet surfers are smitten with and lazer focused on the daily droppings of the likes of "LiLo", Honey Boo-Boo, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Kanye Cuntswab West, Chris Cuntswab Brown, The Kardashians, The Redneck Millionaires with their smelly ZZTop-like beards and stupid fucking duck call flutes, Taylor Swift's tiff with Selena Gomez over which one's boyfriend has the bigger cock, Snooki's and Jwoww's new matching slut tattoos, Ben Affleck's brazen bid for the Batman gig, the natural color of Paris Hilton's hedgerow, and the New Jersey/New York/Miami/Orange County/Duluth/Atlanta/Bummfuck Arkansas Housewives...so much so that there's no time to check their kid's school homework or learn something new by reading a book or watching the History Channel.

Truth be known...it's all a conspiracy plot perpetrated by the Big Guys at the top and behind the curtain who control everything....and they know what all of the average lethargic channel surfing slugs out there like. These celebrities are all actually individual Manchurian Candidates selected and cultivated from an early age in the art of audacity and misdirection in order to keep the focus off of the Big Boys while they're actively engaged in power brokering and cavalier pilferage/misappropriation of all of the money. Twitter as an example was crafted at an obscure state-sponsored facility as a tool and a conduit for all of the celeb-followers to vent their important opinions and banter over whether Justin Bieber is a little pussy or a genuinely gifted and enlightened modern day "expressioniste artiste".

You/we have been duped by "Le Scam Royale". Enjoy the butt-ache. 8O

john gordon

Post by john gordon » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:21 pm

Styles Bitchly wrote:
Best thing I've ever read..

btw,

You wanna know what all the fuss is about. Truly? I'll fill you in. It's all rooted in the fact that a very broad swath of overweight lazy unmotivated underachieving complacent American couch potatoes and internet surfers are smitten with and lazer focused on the daily droppings of the likes of "LiLo", Honey Boo-Boo, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Kanye Cuntswab West, Chris Cuntswab Brown, The Kardashians, The Redneck Millionaires with their smelly ZZTop-like beards and stupid fucking duck call flutes, Taylor Swift's tiff with Selena Gomez over which one's boyfriend has the bigger cock, Snooki's and Jwoww's new matching slut tattoos, Ben Affleck's brazen bid for the Batman gig, the natural color of Paris Hilton's hedgerow, and the New Jersey/New York/Miami/Orange County/Duluth/Atlanta/Bummfuck Arkansas Housewives...so much so that there's no time to check their kid's school homework or learn something new by reading a book or watching the History Channel.

Truth be known...it's all a conspiracy plot perpetrated by the Big Guys at the top and behind the curtain who control everything....and they know what all of the average lethargic channel surfing slugs out there like. These celebrities are all actually individual Manchurian Candidates selected and cultivated from an early age in the art of audacity and misdirection in order to keep the focus off of the Big Boys while they're actively engaged in power brokering and cavalier pilferage/misappropriation of all of the money. Twitter as an example was crafted at an obscure state-sponsored facility as a tool and a conduit for all of the celeb-followers to vent their important opinions and banter over whether Justin Bieber is a little pussy or a genuinely gifted and enlightened modern day "expressioniste artiste".

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:03 pm

I can only imagine how distraught the african-american community is.
Last edited by regretfullySaid on Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Steve Ballmer

Post by Steve Ballmer » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:42 am

I'd do her...
"Like what you like, enjoy what you enjoy, don't be afraid to make slurping sounds, and don't take crap from anybody."

Donnie

Post by Donnie » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:29 am

Yuck. I dont find her attractive at all.

Regardless, I am sure this has caused an uprising in hannah montana beat off sessions. I guess thats the only thing I see "wrong" with it.

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:40 am

what the fuck is wrong with her tongue? Was it some kind of Gurning accident?

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:54 pm

Here's a shocker:
All of this outrage appears calculated to me, however (it doesn't help that Cyrus' father sits on the board of advisers for the Parents Television Council). The performers who do outrageous stuff do so on purpose because scandal sells. And "watchdog" groups themselves often thrive off outrage.
Such groups would wither financially if it were not for the public's outrage and fear of media. The council's website contains handy instructions on how not just to donate money but to include the group in your estate, give stocks, an automobile, etc. Fairly common for advocacy groups to be sure, but it still gives them skin in the game. Members of these groups may act in good faith, but let's not mistake them for objective, financially uninterested parties.
Here's some advice:
We need less outrage, less nannying and more apathy toward such silliness.
From http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/28/opinion/f ... le_sidebar
ImageImage

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:30 pm

Forge. wrote:what the fuck is wrong with her tongue? Was it some kind of Gurning accident?
Dennis Miller asked the same question... he said she should be concerned with the color of it. He said that he knows this... because after watching her performance he saw almost as much of her tongue unrolling as he did the fire hose used by Bruce Willis in Die Hard to swing between floors of the skyscraper.

:lol:

that fucker is raw.

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:20 pm

H20nly wrote:
Forge. wrote:what the fuck is wrong with her tongue? Was it some kind of Gurning accident?
Dennis Miller asked the same question... he said she should be concerned with the color of it. He said that he knows this... because after watching her performance he saw almost as much of her tongue unrolling as he did the fire hose used by Bruce Willis in Die Hard to swing between floors of the skyscraper.

that fucker is raw.
For all you know, Billy Ray ain't the real source of the demon seed which spawned that little fucktoy.....it was Gene Simmons all along....and with Brooke Hogan to boot!! There's really no other plausible theory or assumption to explain that cavernous mouth. :lol:

Fossiel

Post by Fossiel » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:05 pm

Styles Bitchly wrote:

btw,

Óh shit :lol:

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:19 pm

^ Styles always manages to put things into perspective!

no rhubarb about it!