Wonder what's going on in the Lounge nowa....

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
mikemc

Wonder what's going on in the Lounge nowa....

Post by mikemc » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:08 am

same ol' same ol', I see.
UTENZIL a tool... of the muse.

mikemc

Re: Wonder what's going on in the Lounge nowa....

Post by mikemc » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:13 am

right. great. stellar.

beats me

Post by beats me » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:34 pm

If you are prepared to take personal responsibility for US war crimes over the past 60 years then you've come to the right place! Outside the US has even sent a delegate here full time to make sure your guilt is adequate and unwavering.

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:01 pm

beats me wrote:If you are prepared to take personal responsibility for US war crimes over the past 60 years then you've come to the right place! Outside the US has even sent a delegate here full time to make sure your guilt is adequate and unwavering.
Seriously? In a real democracy everyone takes personal responsibility for his State crimes. For instance, in Germany young teenagers have to take personal responsibility for what happened in the 30s (Hitler, the Holocaust etc.). In Italy young generations have to learn they are responsible for fascist dictatorship, crimes in Africa etc. That is why as soon as Germany and Italy must obey the (criminal) NATO/U.S. orders, so many people protest and are pissed off. I guess it is the same in the U.S. right? I mean: in american schools young people get trained to be responsible for e.g. slavery, racism, hiroshima, atrocities in vietnam etc., right? They have a "MLK" day, too. Here we have a "day of the memory" etc. Everyone should feel guilty for crimes committed by a State (apart fascists, nazists etc.). It has nothing to do with "I was not there". It is an ethical responsibility, in order to avoid that those crimes will happen again.

TAINTLICK

Post by TAINTLICK » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:17 pm

MYRNOVA, TAINTLICK BELIEVES YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON.

TAINTLICK FURTHER FEELS THAT YOU HAVE UTTERLY MISUNDERSTOOD THE GREATNESS AND BENEVOLENCE THAT IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

YOU SHOULD GET ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES AND PRAY GOD AND FREE LOVING PEOPLE EVERYWHERE FORGIVE YOU.

balva

Post by balva » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:06 pm

After the past 24 hour spam fest, my browser feels like it's sitting in the hands of some kind of virus or hack. I will take this to court if I have to.

mikemc

Post by mikemc » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:08 am

beats me wrote:If you are prepared to take personal responsibility for US war crimes over the past 60 years then you've come to the right place! Outside the US has even sent a delegate here full time to make sure your guilt is adequate and unwavering.
Not to worry. I've taken advantage of the US gov't shutdown to proclaim myself Your Most Benevolent Emperor™ of the USA. All of that is swept away, and a new age of light, love and brightness has arrived.

Using Twitter, I've sent my declaration to the President and Vice President, indicating that they should carry on, and then tweeted the leadership of both parties of the House to indicate that I've accepted their de-facto abdication.

The Senate seems ok, they treat one another fairly reasonably.

So, now I am ready to hear your petitions, and share your concerns.

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:49 am

world's top military spenders (2012) :roll:

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:52 am

ImageImage

mikemc

Post by mikemc » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:21 am

Your Most Benevolent Emperor™ of the USA would share shadx312's and mynova's concerns regarding the funding of pre-teenage female cabals and graphs that compare the data of open free societies to that of totalitarian closed societies responsible for the types of horrors he summarizes, respectively... but I don't know where either of them are from and so I'd fear that I'd be impinging on their sovereignty by doing so.

However, Your Most Benevolent Emperor™ is familiar with beats me's origin, and as such he shares his concern that, sometimes, when interacting with diverse people from abroad on this vast digital sea we call the internet, we can sometimes be harshly viewed due to our national affiliations.

But, just as on the natural sea, we should be aware of the courtesies and conventions that cause what is best in the human spirit to come forth, we should always seek to recognize that which is best in others, that we should wish to see in ourselves, and not begrudge them for it.

Even now, as the sloshing cesspit of the Perezzz fellow's bile churns around us, we have found a space, tiny thread, of hope and peace.

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:38 am

docprosper

Post by docprosper » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:35 pm

mikemc wrote:Even now, as the sloshing cesspit of the myrnova fellow's bile churns around us, we have found a space, tiny thread, of hope and peace.
fixed. except you haven't. :wink:
Funk N. Furter wrote:Post properly.
Ableton Live Suite | M4L | Powerbook | Launchpad | APC40 | Faderfox | 2x1200 | Xone:96 | ...
---> http://soundcloud.com/kilcraft

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:51 pm

Any resemblance to real events and/or real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. :roll: :lol:

docprosper

Post by docprosper » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:38 pm

myrnova wrote:Image

Any resemblance to real events and/or real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. :roll: :lol:
finally a post i can agree with 8)
Funk N. Furter wrote:Post properly.
Ableton Live Suite | M4L | Powerbook | Launchpad | APC40 | Faderfox | 2x1200 | Xone:96 | ...
---> http://soundcloud.com/kilcraft