who is actually going to fall for obama care

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
rote fahne
Posts: 777
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by rote fahne » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:34 pm

Machinesworking wrote:I don't disagree at all with that assessment. I guess a better way to state what I meant would be that the internal justification for war is almost always the elimination of some evil, whether it be stolen land, external taxation, racial "impurity" :roll: , lack of resources, or perceived threat etc. etc. Rulers, even ones we as a society can clearly see are sociopaths, have an internal logic that states they are "cleansing" the world of a perceived evil. We don't live in a cartoon world, people don't generally do things just to be "bad". They think they are right.
or sheer greed, like wanting to drive cars that use 5 gallons a mile for only one dollar the gallon.

Machinesworking
Posts: 11105
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:30 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by Machinesworking » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:35 pm

rote fahne wrote: pooh, what a shitload of strawmans.

first, i never said i hate them, i said i will never trust them.
So you've essentially made them into a race instead of a nationality with that very statement.
My point stands.
i had a very good relation with a german girl for 3 years, for example, and i met a lot of nice germans, and there are a lot of nice germans, but there are a lot of nazi germans still too, so as a collective i dont trust them.

or to put even more carefull: there might be a chance in future etc. etc.
This is the "there are n*ggers and there are black people." argument. It's the stronghold of the casual bigot.

has nothing to do with their products: do you trust the chinese? pretty terrible regime they got there, dont they. and sure you got products made by them.

life is inherenct hypocritical.
I've met a few Chinese people, the ratio of decent to annoying or untrustworthy ones is exactly the same as any other culture. Every person at the end of the day deserves to be treated as an individual. Sure there are cultural stereotypes, but to respond to them is to be a bigot. You don't understand why I'm calling you one, simply because you are one.

rote fahne
Posts: 777
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by rote fahne » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:37 pm

myrnova wrote:
rote fahne wrote:
Machinesworking wrote:don't talk crap rote fahne. 99,9% of young germans are antinazi. They've learnt the lesson well.
idiot. what you know about spiesbuerger and the kleine leute. you've never been in baden wuertemberg or bavaria. you talk crep.

you dont even talk german and you have never been there. only thing you did was reading a book about hitler.
Ich spreche deutsch, so don't talk crap. The difference between young germans and young americans? Young germans learnt the lesson well and feel guilty for their past. Young americans don't even know what I am talking about when I talk of "U.S. crimes".
well last elections cdu/csu got almost 50 percent of the votes, but sure you have to look up what the cdu/csu stands for. and do try to fool me with your german, cause you dont speak.

rote fahne
Posts: 777
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by rote fahne » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Machinesworking wrote:
rote fahne wrote: pooh, what a shitload of strawmans.

first, i never said i hate them, i said i will never trust them.
So you've essentially made them into a race instead of a nationality with that very statement.
My point stands.
i had a very good relation with a german girl for 3 years, for example, and i met a lot of nice germans, and there are a lot of nice germans, but there are a lot of nazi germans still too, so as a collective i dont trust them.

or to put even more carefull: there might be a chance in future etc. etc.
This is the "there are n*ggers and there are black people." argument. It's the stronghold of the casual bigot.

has nothing to do with their products: do you trust the chinese? pretty terrible regime they got there, dont they. and sure you got products made by them.

life is inherenct hypocritical.
I've met a few Chinese people, the ratio of decent to annoying or untrustworthy ones is exactly the same as any other culture. Every person at the end of the day deserves to be treated as an individual. Sure there are cultural stereotypes, but to respond to them is to be a bigot. You don't understand why I'm calling you one, simply because you are one.
no the bigot is you.

rote fahne
Posts: 777
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by rote fahne » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:39 pm

rote fahne wrote:
Myrnova wrote:don't talk crap rote fahne. 99,9% of young germans are antinazi. They've learnt the lesson well.
what you know about spiesbuerger and the kleine leute. you've never been in baden wuertemberg or bavaria. you talk crep.

rote fahne
Posts: 777
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by rote fahne » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:40 pm

quote war :|

Machinesworking
Posts: 11105
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:30 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by Machinesworking » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:42 pm

Funk N. Furter wrote: Yes. In practice there are always various things going on and I guess all sides somehow manage to convince themselves that they are in the right, unless the leaders are total psychos I guess, maybe even most of those most of the time. Hitler certainly believed he was in the right as did his followers, although the capitalists themselves are generally more hard headed and only interested in profit.
You know of course that capitalists think that the loss of profit is evil though. :lol:
People always convince themselves they are right, no matter how messed up the logic is at the end.
Operation Ajax in Iran was to stop the flow of communism you know? It was just a formality that we (UK and USA) ended up installing a friendly dictator who gave us their oil rights. :roll:

rote fahne
Posts: 777
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by rote fahne » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:45 pm

Machinesworking wrote:
rote fahne wrote: pooh, what a shitload of strawmans.

first, i never said i hate them, i said i will never trust them.
So you've essentially made them into a race instead of a nationality with that very statement.
My point stands.
i had a very good relation with a german girl for 3 years, for example, and i met a lot of nice germans, and there are a lot of nice germans, but there are a lot of nazi germans still too, so as a collective i dont trust them.

or to put even more carefull: there might be a chance in future etc. etc.
This is the "there are n*ggers and there are black people." argument. It's the stronghold of the casual bigot.

has nothing to do with their products: do you trust the chinese? pretty terrible regime they got there, dont they. and sure you got products made by them.

life is inherenct hypocritical.
I've met a few Chinese people, the ratio of decent to annoying or untrustworthy ones is exactly the same as any other culture. Every person at the end of the day deserves to be treated as an individual. Sure there are cultural stereotypes, but to respond to them is to be a bigot. You don't understand why I'm calling you one, simply because you are one.
strawman after strawman.

Machinesworking
Posts: 11105
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:30 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by Machinesworking » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:47 pm

rote fahne wrote:
machinesworking wrote:
has nothing to do with their products: do you trust the chinese? pretty terrible regime they got there, dont they. and sure you got products made by them.

life is inherenct hypocritical.
I've met a few Chinese people, the ratio of decent to annoying or untrustworthy ones is exactly the same as any other culture. Every person at the end of the day deserves to be treated as an individual. Sure there are cultural stereotypes, but to respond to them is to be a bigot. You don't understand why I'm calling you one, simply because you are one.
no the bigot is you.
Yeah that makes a lot of sense. You're the one painting chinese people out as not worthy of trust because of their government, but I'm the bigot for pointing that out. :roll:

rote fahne
Posts: 777
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by rote fahne » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:49 pm

Machinesworking wrote:Yeah that makes a lot of sense. You're the one painting chinese people out as not worthy of trust because of their government, but I'm the bigot for pointing that out. :roll:
try to get at your level.

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by myrnova » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:50 pm

Image

Image

:roll:

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by myrnova » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Image

Image

:roll:

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by myrnova » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:00 pm

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

:roll:

Machinesworking
Posts: 11105
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:30 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by Machinesworking » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:07 pm

So, how come you never try to paint americans out as exactly like the Italian Fascists?
It was a much longer running regime, and Mussolini started fascism in the first place.

Too close to home right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by myrnova » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:07 pm

Image

Image

:roll:

Post Reply