who is actually going to fall for obama care

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
rote fahne
Posts: 777
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by rote fahne » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:25 pm

andydes wrote:You're all just debating genres.

There's two very similar parties both bought out by companies with fucking great piles of cash. Does it really matter what you call the system? The important thing is to realise the system is shit.

I think one of the big problems (especially true in the US) is the way parties use the left/right thing to divide the people into 2 camps. The fear of letting the other side in means everyone votes for what they think is the least worse. And so they maintain the status quo.

In the case of "obamacare", the debate shouldn't be about whether it's a "socialist" policy that takes the US one step closer to the USSR. It should simply be about whether it's a good thing, or at least better than what they had.
doctors should be paid for the people they keep healthy, not for the number of sick people they treat. thats a different concept.

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by myrnova » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:43 pm

Funk N. Furter wrote:
myrnova wrote:If Obama was a socialist, he would have been already killed :lol:
No he wouldn't. He would have not been made leader of the Democrats and he would not have been backed by big business and the military though. He would not be President. He would not even be in the Democrat Party in all probability. I would hope not. Few genuine socialists bother with it.
Trust me: real socialists get killed in America and usually are banished (called "terrorists" as in every other dictatorship). The fact Obama (a conservate) is called "a socialist" by the (fake) opposition is the proof the U.S. are a military dictatorship disguised in "democracy". Now, do you see any real difference between obama and bush? I don't. People in America think they live in a democracy because of "panem et circenses" given by the State (a military dictatorship). Included the "we can vote" illusion and the "freedom of speech" illusion. Take these distractions away, you'll find out the real U.S. (exploitment, imperialism, expansionism, racism, segregationism, war: in a nutshell: "capitalism"). By the way, one thing is true: 80-90% of people in America are content enough of this situation ("we give you a surrogated illusion of freedom, you let us make war"). It is the way a dictatorship works, there is no need of a puppet dictator on a balcony, or tanks down the road... :roll:

P.S. Chavez was killed by the CIA (poisoned).
Last edited by myrnova on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

andydes
Posts: 2917
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: Bremen

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by andydes » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:59 pm

rote fahne wrote:Nah, Obama has been voted. fact. He is the president of the military industrial complex of the usa. If he would have been put there directly by the military industrial complex, then he would have been a dictator. Little difference. But makes a difference: if the people had voted for the other guy (sorry, forgot his name) then the president would have been a republican, and then they would not have gotten obama care. So again, it makes a difference.
Of course it makes a difference. It makes just enough difference for people to keep voting for one or the other. And that's the catch 22 with 2 party democracy. Most european countries have it a bit better with more parties and coalition governments. Not sure how much it helps though?

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by myrnova » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:05 pm

andydes wrote:
rote fahne wrote:Nah, Obama has been voted. fact. He is the president of the military industrial complex of the usa. If he would have been put there directly by the military industrial complex, then he would have been a dictator. Little difference. But makes a difference: if the people had voted for the other guy (sorry, forgot his name) then the president would have been a republican, and then they would not have gotten obama care. So again, it makes a difference.
Of course it makes a difference. It makes just enough difference for people to keep voting for one or the other. And that's the catch 22 with 2 party democracy. Most european countries have it a bit better with more parties and coalition governments. Not sure how much it helps though?
As far as I know, the s-called "two parties" in America are actually one. I mean, it was one (the democrats, racist and which founded the KKK). After a while some people of the democrats founded the "republican party" (for war and expansionism), which was simply a "left wing" of the democrats. Nowadays people in America call the democrats "leftish" and the republicans "conservatives", but it is just a way to create confusion: actually, there is no "left" in America (being it a dictatorship). Sometimes the two wings (of the same original party) pretend to be different. Socialism is banned in America (as in any other military dictatorship supported by capitalists). Americans can choose between a conservative and a conservative. Obama is a conservative. His (fake) competitor would be a conservative, too.
Last edited by myrnova on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scott nathaniel
Posts: 668
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:52 pm

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by scott nathaniel » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:07 pm

myrnova wrote:
P.S. Chavez was killed by the CIA (poisoned).
Hugo or Cesar? One should not be presumptuous when confronted with your ineptitude.

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by myrnova » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:08 pm

scott nathaniel wrote:
myrnova wrote:
P.S. Chavez was killed by the CIA (poisoned).
Hugo or Cesar? One should not be presumptuous when confronted with your ineptitude.
Hugo Chavez. He was poisoned by the CIA, it's so clear. This is my belief.

scott nathaniel
Posts: 668
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:52 pm

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by scott nathaniel » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:12 pm

myrnova wrote:
scott nathaniel wrote:
myrnova wrote:
P.S. Chavez was killed by the CIA (poisoned).
Hugo or Cesar? One should not be presumptuous when confronted with your ineptitude.
Hugo Chavez. He was poisoned by the CIA, it's so clear. This is my belief.
Is this an unintentional indictment against socialist medicine? Both Venezuela and Cuba publicly claimed it was cancer. Misdiagnosis or flat-out-lie?

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by myrnova » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:16 pm

Yasser Arafat was also poisoned. And guess why Saddam Hussein was sentenced to death through that U.S. show trial... :roll:

scott nathaniel
Posts: 668
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:52 pm

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by scott nathaniel » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm

myrnova wrote:Yasser Arafat was also poisoned. And guess why Saddam Hussein was sentenced to death through that U.S. show trial... :roll:
I'd really like to 'get-deep' with you myrnie, but it is difficult when simple yet important questions get buried with hyperbole. Could you perhaps try and do this as if you had half a funken clue, which in itself is not asking for you to have much of a clue!

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by myrnova » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:53 pm

scott nathaniel wrote:
myrnova wrote:Yasser Arafat was also poisoned. And guess why Saddam Hussein was sentenced to death through that U.S. show trial... :roll:
I'd really like to 'get-deep' with you myrnie, but it is difficult when simple yet important questions get buried with hyperbole. Could you perhaps try and do this as if you had half a funken clue, which in itself is not asking for you to have much of a clue!
mmm... you are american, right? :roll:

scott nathaniel
Posts: 668
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:52 pm

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by scott nathaniel » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:57 pm

myrnova wrote:
scott nathaniel wrote:
myrnova wrote:Yasser Arafat was also poisoned. And guess why Saddam Hussein was sentenced to death through that U.S. show trial... :roll:
I'd really like to 'get-deep' with you myrnie, but it is difficult when simple yet important questions get buried with hyperbole. Could you perhaps try and do this as if you had half a funken clue, which in itself is not asking for you to have much of a clue!
mmm... you are american, right? :roll:
That question seems to mean different things for different peeps. I suppose the easiest answer for you would be "yes"; You could then continue with your script, thoughtlessly and stupidly.

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by myrnova » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Another CIA method, when they cannot poison or "suicide" the "enemy" is the "he is a sexual maniac" massive propaganda. See, for instance Bin Laden ("when we found him to kill him, he was watching porno"), Assange ("he raped two innocent girls, he is a monster"), Manning ("he has sexual identity problems... now he want to become a woman, call him Chelsea") etc. etc.

scott nathaniel
Posts: 668
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:52 pm

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by scott nathaniel » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:12 pm

myrnova wrote:Another CIA method, when they cannot poison or "suicide" the "enemy" is the "he is a sexual maniac" massive propaganda. See, for instance Bin Laden ("when we found him to kill him, he was watching porno"), Assange ("he raped two innocent girls, he is a monster"), Mannng ("he has sexual identity problems... now he want to become a woman, call him Chelsea") etc. etc.
Another Myrna (aka CIA) method: "You're American, right?" This is called creating a bogey-man out of innuendo and insinuation, then filling that bogey-man with straw and then winning!
You've won, myrnie! grats-con-queso!

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by myrnova » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:42 pm

the question was in regard of this typical american attitude to compare people ("competition complex"). In this case "funken versus myrnova". American people are brainwashed by this (typical capitalist and militar) ideology since they are children, expecially in school, where they learn the world is divided into "winners and losers". Very sad, in my opinion. Ideology of capitalism and war, after all. :roll: See all the american movies, where the good "hero" fights against the evil enemies, the teenager has to become "a man" (usually fighting against some bullies etc.), the "selfmade man" who earns lot of money thanks to his skills, etc. 90% of american shitty movies and tv comedies are like that. The rest is usually: racism against foreign people, african americans who act like clowns or rapers... things loke that... and of course the happy end for american tastes, as always :lol:

scott nathaniel
Posts: 668
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:52 pm

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by scott nathaniel » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:48 pm

myrnova wrote:the question was in regard of this typical american attitude to compare people ("competition complex"). In this case "funken versus myrnova". American people are brainwashed by this (typical capitalist and militar) ideology since they are children, expecially in school, where they learn the world is divided into "winners and losers". Very sad, in my opinion. Ideology of capitalism and war, after all. :roll: See all the american movies, where the "hero" fights against the enemies, the teenager has to become "a man" (usually fighting against some bullies etc.).
What is sad is that instead of addressing and rectifying the absolute empirical fact that you are a fool, we instead have to constantly pander to the notion that you actually have feelings and concerns for others.

Post Reply