who is actually going to fall for obama care

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Galt

Re: who is actually going to fall for obama care

Post by Galt » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:47 pm

leisuremuffin wrote:just trying to save my bet here, man, help me out.
I will go as far as saying that I never believe the official version of anything. But not one nanometer further.

leisuremuffin

Post by leisuremuffin » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:53 pm

that'll do! I can probably get off the hook for some of the bet on the strength of you actually supporting the holocaust. Come to think of it, that would have been the better bet.
TimeableFloat ???S?e?n?d?I?n?f?o

Galt

Post by Galt » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:55 pm

My girlfriend is Jewish, you've got nothing on me. 8)

leisuremuffin

Post by leisuremuffin » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:58 pm

Meh,and Strom Thurmond fathered a black daughter, that didn't make him any less shitty.

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:20 pm

Galt wrote:
beats me wrote:I’m sure, but now we can just agree you mistranslated it, but it’s not really your fault because it was quite misleading in the way it was presented.
Absolutely. I have no problem recognising that information I found online could be wrong.

So I think there are other elements of that damnation of the ACA that can be taken with a grain of salt.

I’m far from educated on all the details but I got to keep my employer provided insurance which means it at least fulfills the minimum requirements. I pay about $12.50 a week for it and my company has about 150 employees, and we’re not some tech company that is making money hand over fist. I don’t understand how a company that employs 600 people is claiming charging their employees $50 a week is the lowest cost option. It sounds to me that either through laziness or spite they went with a plan that that would screw the employees and the company the most so they could bitch about it.

leisuremuffin

Post by leisuremuffin » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:36 pm

yeah, or it could be partially or completely fabricated. I mean, i don't usually trust completely anonymous emails sent into blogs to be 100% reliable information.