Is funken myrnova?

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
re:dream

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by re:dream » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:09 pm

TomViolenz wrote:
rote fahne wrote:
TomViolenz wrote:
This!

When ever you have the chance to encounter a crow in the street close by, take the chance to look into their eyes. There is definitely someone looking back at you!
when a crow finds old bread down the street which has become hard, he will take it to the water, to soak it and get it soft. i have seen it.
A little story:
At the last place I was living, it was usual for the trash bags to be put out on Monday mornings, for the thrash guys to pick up with the truck.
The concierge of our building was a person that did not like getting up early, so she always put the bags on the side walk on the night before.
Crows are scavengers, so they just love to come in a flock and just rip apart the bags and look for treats. But here is the thing. The concierge always put the bags out at the same time (around 6), the crows (who had not been around all week) always arrived already an hour earlier, waiting on the bags 8O
I mean I can see them keeping track of time over the course of a day, or year even, but something totally arbitrary like the 7 day week?!
Mind blown!!! 8O

Crows are the only birds that have been shown to recognize particular individual human beings (instead of reacting to us as a species)

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2 ... marter-you

They have also been observed to distinguish between makes of car.

There was a case in the US ( I will see if I can find the reference) where the local municipality were trying to eradicate crows with shotguns.

After a while the crows started clearing off whenever the municipal pest control van arrived

re:dream

Post by re:dream » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:16 pm

Galt wrote:
The Finn wrote:I understand dolphins (male dolphins at least) are also given to violent sexual assault 8O
I guess the disgusting rape culture of the oppressive patriarchy is not limited to homos in that case...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/951196/posts

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:01 pm

The Finn wrote:
Galt wrote:
The Finn wrote:I understand dolphins (male dolphins at least) are also given to violent sexual assault 8O
I guess the disgusting rape culture of the oppressive patriarchy is not limited to homos in that case...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/951196/posts
Oh, I'm sure he already knows freerepublic...
That's where people who think like him hang out!
:evil:

Galt

Post by Galt » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Stereotyping? Hoo-yah!