Is funken myrnova?

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:27 pm

shadx312 wrote: Tom, for the love of God, PLEASE do not answer that question.
Don't worry! I know this way lies madness 8O

regretfullySaid
Posts: 8913
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by regretfullySaid » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:31 pm

Aye.
ImageImage

Galt
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by Galt » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:41 pm

TomViolenz wrote:Nice idol you chose for yourself there :roll:
Like I said, stereotyping. Are you doing this intentionally? What do you expect to gain from this?

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:48 pm

Galt wrote:
TomViolenz wrote:Nice idol you chose for yourself there :roll:
Stereotypes... :roll:
Again with that word....
You can not stereotype ONE person!

BTW: Naming yourself after a character in a very ideological book, can either be interpreted as parody or idolization.
Your remarks about socialism in this world forcing you to not be racist, indicate strongly that you're not one of those doing this for reasons of parody. If I'm wrong on this, and those remarks and your nick are parody, please correct me! I will be the first to admit that I was to stupid to see that.

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:53 pm

Galt wrote:
TomViolenz wrote:Nice idol you chose for yourself there :roll:
Like I said, stereotyping. Are you doing this intentionally? What do you expect to gain from this?
Since I understand that one can not argue someone out of positions with reason, for which they themselves didn't use reason to get into:
The answer is procrastination and entertainment :)

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by myrnova » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:58 pm

Galt wrote:
Myrnova wrote:8-9 users out of 10 here are americans, and i am antiamerican
Look very carefully at what shitface wrote here. He claims that when he, or anyone else who isn't American, uses the word "American", they are referring to the powers that be, not the Duff-drinking American people. Yet here he is, claiming that either:

1. 8-9/10 forum users are members of the American military industrial complex, or
2. he is anti the American people.

Which do y'all think is more plausible?
As I explained a thousand times, "antiamerican" means "against U.S. policy". Of course I understand well why american people get hurt by antiamericanism: because the U.S. is their land. This obvious patriotic sentiment exists in every country: that is why people are so happy when their national football teams win the match and such. For me this "folklore" is bullshit, but ok: I respect it when peaceful. So I am not that shocked about american people reacting like pussies here, I consider it a "normal" consequence of natural patriotism + massive war propaganda. In the States this is more than massive: it is endemic. See for instance when the government claimed Osama was killed, the cheerful reactions of american people: something scary and horrible for the rest of the world, most of us in Europe said "MFG, what nazis!". In the U.S.A. on the contrary it was a sort of "national party", with the president claiming "now the world is a safer placer" and such war propaganda crap. Again, this is not american people's fault. In my opinion they are not even aware of the truth, or discover it ten-twenty years later than the rest of the world (see iraq, vietnam, moon hoax etc.). The fact here 8-9 users out of them are american and constantly react like that confirm it: it is massive nationalistic war propaganda.
Last edited by myrnova on Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Galt
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by Galt » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:05 pm

TomViolenz wrote:
Galt wrote:
TomViolenz wrote:Nice idol you chose for yourself there :roll:
Like I said, stereotyping. Are you doing this intentionally? What do you expect to gain from this?
Since I understand that one can not argue someone out of positions with reason, for which they themselves didn't use reason to get into:
The answer is procrastination and entertainment :)
I like the ambiguous use of pronouns. And also the fact that you're still stereotyping.

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:07 pm

myrnova wrote:
Galt wrote:
Myrnova wrote:8-9 users out of 10 here are americans, and i am antiamerican
Look very carefully at what shitface wrote here. He claims that when he, or anyone else who isn't American, uses the word "American", they are referring to the powers that be, not the Duff-drinking American people. Yet here he is, claiming that either:

1. 8-9/10 forum users are members of the American military industrial complex, or
2. he is anti the American people.

Which do y'all think is more plausible?
As I explained a thousand times, "antiamerican" means "against U.S. policy". Of course I understand well why american people get hurt by antiamericanism: because the U.S. is their land. This obvious patriotic sentiment exists in every country: that is why people are so happy when their national football teams win the match and such. For me this "folklore" is bullshit, but ok: I respect it when peaceful. So I am not that shocked about american people reacting like pussies here, I consider it a natural consequence of natural patriotism + massive war propaganda. In the States this is more than massive: it is endemic. See for instance when the government claimed Osama was killed, the cheeful reactions of american people: something scaring and horrible for the rest of the world, most of us in Europe said "MFG, what nazis!". In the U.S.A. on the contrary it was a sort of "national party", with the president claiming "now the world is a safer placer" and such war propaganda crap. Again, this is not american people's fault. In my opinion they are not even aware of the truth, or discover it ten-twenty years later than the rest of the world (see iraq, vietnam, moon hoax etc.). The fact here 8-9 users out of them are american and constantly react like that confirm it: it is massive nationalistic war propaganda.
Dude, there is always SOME truth in your posts and then you ruin it all with the hyperbole and using derogatory terms and overgeneralization...

But the boalded part... 8O
Did I miss some secret out of the Snowden throve?

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:12 pm

Galt wrote:

Since I understand that one can not argue someone out of positions with reason, for which they themselves didn't use reason to get into:
The answer is procrastination and entertainment :)
I like the ambiguous use of pronouns. And also the fact that you're still stereotyping.
Damn dude, learn the words you are using!!!
There is not even anything in that post that could be construed to be stereotyping!

As to the pronouns thing: I apologize sincerely for not being a native speaker :roll:

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:19 pm

BTW Galt, why don't you instead of trying to deflect, try to argue my original contention:
You think we live in a socialistic world? Why
This socialistic world is forcing you to not express your opinions freely? How so?
Many people in America share your point of view (more than elsewhere IMO)? Why do you think that is?

Galt
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by Galt » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:38 pm

TomViolenz wrote:BTW Galt, why don't you instead of trying to deflect, try to argue my original contention:
You think we live in a socialistic world? Why
This socialistic world is forcing you to not express your opinions freely? How so?
Many people in America share your point of view (more than elsewhere IMO)? Why do you think that is?
I'm not tryin to deflect, I'm simply pointing out the numerous fallacies you're apparently sticking to, namely:

1. All people who call themselves Galt are Ayn Rand fans.
2. All Any Rand fans want to abolish the state.
3. Somalia.

Show yourself capable of just a smidgen of rational thinking (read: try posting a single comment addressed to me that isn't riddled with fallacies) and I'll look at what you said, which, for the record, is:

"I really wonder in what state of mind you people live, where saying something like: "In this socialistic world....yada yada", makes ANY sens" (sic).

Hell, I'll even give you a preview and cooly point out that in this world, nothing has ever made any "sens".

Gee.

Galt
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by Galt » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:51 pm

Image

#somalia

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:53 pm

Galt wrote: Hell, I'll even give you a preview and cooly point out that in this world, nothing has ever made any "sens".
Gee.
Well, that wasn't much really.
I stay unconvinced of your oppression in a Socialistic world.

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:55 pm

Galt wrote:Image

#somalia
Oh, I see that's the level in which you usually argue your points.... :roll:

I won't bother anymore, because this is not even entertaining.

Galt
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by Galt » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:57 pm

TomViolenz wrote:Oh, I see that's the level in which you usually argue your points.... :roll:

I won't bother anymore, because this is not even entertaining.
Don't start what you can't finish. :wink:

Post Reply