Is funken myrnova?

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
Post Reply
TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:03 pm

Galt wrote:
TomViolenz wrote:Oh, I see that's the level in which you usually argue your points.... :roll:

I won't bother anymore, because this is not even entertaining.
Don't start what you can't finish. :wink:
Why?

(And it's actually not that I can't, it's just that I don't want to.)

Galt
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by Galt » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:08 pm

TomViolenz wrote:
Galt wrote:
TomViolenz wrote:Oh, I see that's the level in which you usually argue your points.... :roll:

I won't bother anymore, because this is not even entertaining.
Don't start what you can't finish. :wink:
Why?

(And it's actually not that I can't, it's just that I don't want to.)
Prove it, explain how the fuck you derived:

"Galt" -> Unicorns in Somalia.
Funk N. Furter wrote:<gets popcorn ready>

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by myrnova » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:11 pm

TomViolenz wrote:
myrnova wrote:
As I explained a thousand times, "antiamerican" means "against U.S. policy". Of course I understand well why american people get hurt by antiamericanism: because the U.S. is their land. This obvious patriotic sentiment exists in every country: that is why people are so happy when their national football teams win the match and such. For me this "folklore" is bullshit, but ok: I respect it when peaceful. So I am not that shocked about american people reacting like pussies here, I consider it a natural consequence of natural patriotism + massive war propaganda. In the States this is more than massive: it is endemic. See for instance when the government claimed Osama was killed, the cheeful reactions of american people: something scaring and horrible for the rest of the world, most of us in Europe said "MFG, what nazis!". In the U.S.A. on the contrary it was a sort of "national party", with the president claiming "now the world is a safer placer" and such war propaganda crap. Again, this is not american people's fault. In my opinion they are not even aware of the truth, or discover it ten-twenty years later than the rest of the world (see iraq, vietnam, moon hoax etc.). The fact here 8-9 users out of them are american and constantly react like that confirm it: it is massive nationalistic war propaganda.
Dude, there is always SOME truth in your posts and then you ruin it all with the hyperbole and using derogatory terms and overgeneralization...

But the boalded part... 8O
Did I miss some secret out of the Snowden throve?
... because in 1969 they actually went to the moon, yes of course... with this:

Image

:lol:

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:14 pm

Galt wrote:
TomViolenz wrote:
Galt wrote: Don't start what you can't finish. :wink:
Why?

(And it's actually not that I can't, it's just that I don't want to.)
Prove it, explain how the fuck you derived:

"Galt" -> Unicorns in Somalia.
Funk N. Furter wrote:<gets popcorn ready>
Easy: Galt->Rand->We hate governments because they stifle our way to our self actualization (being able to shit on others mainly) ->Might makes right, FUCK YEAH -> Somalia

That was quite obvious, don't you think?!

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:17 pm

myrnova wrote:
TomViolenz wrote:
myrnova wrote:
As I explained a thousand times, "antiamerican" means "against U.S. policy". Of course I understand well why american people get hurt by antiamericanism: because the U.S. is their land. This obvious patriotic sentiment exists in every country: that is why people are so happy when their national football teams win the match and such. For me this "folklore" is bullshit, but ok: I respect it when peaceful. So I am not that shocked about american people reacting like pussies here, I consider it a natural consequence of natural patriotism + massive war propaganda. In the States this is more than massive: it is endemic. See for instance when the government claimed Osama was killed, the cheeful reactions of american people: something scaring and horrible for the rest of the world, most of us in Europe said "MFG, what nazis!". In the U.S.A. on the contrary it was a sort of "national party", with the president claiming "now the world is a safer placer" and such war propaganda crap. Again, this is not american people's fault. In my opinion they are not even aware of the truth, or discover it ten-twenty years later than the rest of the world (see iraq, vietnam, moon hoax etc.). The fact here 8-9 users out of them are american and constantly react like that confirm it: it is massive nationalistic war propaganda.
Dude, there is always SOME truth in your posts and then you ruin it all with the hyperbole and using derogatory terms and overgeneralization...

But the boalded part... 8O
Did I miss some secret out of the Snowden throve?
... because in 1969 they actually went to the moon, yes of course... with this:

Image

:lol:
Tell me please what I see in this picture, I can't detect the moon hoax.

(And I know they say a picture is worth a thousand words, but I think the Lounge in general proves that they are wrong!)

Galt
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by Galt » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:23 pm

TomViolenz wrote:Easy: Galt->Rand->We hate governments because they stifle our way to our self actualization (being able to shit on others mainly) ->Might makes right, FUCK YEAH -> Somalia

That was quite obvious, don't you think?!
Like i said, stereotyping... :roll:

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by myrnova » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:25 pm

TomViolenz wrote: Tell me please what I see in this picture, I can't detect the moon hoax.
(And I know they say a picture is worth a thousand words, but I think the Lounge in general proves that they are wrong!)
What I know about you is that you are a biology doctor who thinks the birds sing and music is sound :lol: So no wonder you cannot detect the moon hoax :roll:

A man, with that "space suit" would simply DIE on the moon :lol:
But he can survive in some arizona desert, though :lol:

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:34 pm

What I know about you is that you are a biology doctor who thinks the birds sing and music is sound So no wonder you cannot detect the moon hoax
Even if I would not be offended by this characterization of me drenched in wrongly applied ridicule.... I don't see how one follows from the other. (Logic fail?!)

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:36 pm

Galt wrote:
TomViolenz wrote:Easy: Galt->Rand->We hate governments because they stifle our way to our self actualization (being able to shit on others mainly) ->Might makes right, FUCK YEAH -> Somalia

That was quite obvious, don't you think?!
Like i said, stereotyping... :roll:
Lol!
And to think that you probably think this is clever...lol, just lol :D

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by myrnova » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:43 pm

TomViolenz wrote:
What I know about you is that you are a biology doctor who thinks the birds sing and music is sound So no wonder you cannot detect the moon hoax
Even if I would not be offended by this characterization of me drenched in wrongly applied ridicule.... I don't see how one follows from the other. (Logic fail?!)
the key word is "naive" :roll:

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:44 pm

TomViolenz wrote:
What I know about you is that you are a biology doctor who thinks the birds sing and music is sound So no wonder you cannot detect the moon hoax
Even if I would not be offended by this characterization of me drenched in wrongly applied ridicule.... I don't see how one follows from the other. (Logic fail?!)
Ah, sorry! I think I understand your logic and I agree totally!
Let me summarize: Me being a Biology Doctor that thinks there is no meaningful difference between music and sound (only convention) and arguing that YOU can't know that birds are not conscious, make me a person grounded in reason. While believing in a the moon hoax is not reasonable, as there is enough prove of the moon landing. Ergo, it is no wonder that I don't detect the hoax. That's what you wanted to say, right?! :wink:

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by myrnova » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:53 pm

(1) birds don't "sing music" (intentional activity), they just chirp (instinct, aka "species-specific behaviour")
(2) music and sound are two different things, infact so called "modern music" consists in manipulation of sound (timbre) and it is not percieved as "music" by anyone (unless you have a cultural background: "conceptual music").
(3) the "moon landing" was a funny U.S. propaganda strategy during cold war, because of the plain USSR superiority in spacecraft science and space missions. Even children nowadays are aware of the fact that NOBODY walked on the moon... apart micheal jackson :lol:

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:02 pm

myrnova wrote:(1) birds don't "sing music" (intentional activity), they just chirp (instinct, aka "species-specific behaviour")
(2) music and sound are two different things, infact so called "modern music" consists in manipulation of sound (timbre) and it is not percieved as "music" by anyone (unless you have a cultural background: "conceptual music").
(3) the "moon landing" was a funny U.S. propaganda strategy during cold war, because of the plain USSR superiority in spacecraft science and space missions. Even children nowadays are aware of the fact that NOBODY walked on the moon... apart micheal jackson :lol:
Oh :(
And I thought there might still be hope for you...Sorry!

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by myrnova » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:10 pm

"that is conspiracy theory": one of the most ridiculous strategy of the state (...yet it works). The State calls "conspiracy theory" everything haha. And usually common people tend to react like: "well, the state tells it is conspiracy theory, so it must be true". Even when people laugh for such plain hoaxes (after almost 50 years, EVERYONE can notice it was a hoax, even children... there is no need to be snowden or a conspiration seeker haha :lol: ). The "illuminati" and such have nothing to do with the "moon hoax" :lol: It is just OBVIOUS that a man NEVER walked on the moon. Period. Full Stop. Punto. :lol:

Image

:roll: :lol:

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:22 pm

myrnova wrote:"that is conspiracy theory": one of the most ridiculous strategy of the state (...yet it works). The State calls "conspiracy theory" everything haha. And usually common people tend to react like: "well, the state tells it is conspiracy theory, so it must be true". Even when people laugh for such plain hoaxes (after almost 50 years, EVERYONE can notice it was a hoax, even children... there is no need to be snowden or a conspiration seeker haha :lol: ). The "illuminati" and such have nothing to do with the "moon hoax" :lol: It is just OBVIOUS that a man NEVER walked on the moon. Period. Full Stop. Punto. :lol:

Image

:roll: :lol:
Yeah I'm sure the way you argued your way into this position, was as much based in reason and logical hard facts as all your others... :roll:
BTW: YOU, I don't even really find all that entertaining! Maybe this is because I made the mistake of reading your ramblings a few times to often. But it could also be, because it's rather sad than funny :|

Post Reply