Is funken myrnova?

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
Post Reply
myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by myrnova » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:29 pm

In my opinion it is not sad, it is the best funny hoax I admit, because it lets people dream! Let's say you asked someone: "would you like to believe the man went to the moon?". Well, 9 people out of 10 would answer "yes, what a wonderful dream!". That is why it worked well, expecially during cold war. Funny... a man walking on the moon, with that suit, and communicating clearly to earth with a mic (on a module which inside produces 180 db ?!) "it's unbelievable!". Mate, I know it is unbelievable: infact it is not true haha :lol: Anyway, nice funny hoax, the best ever haha! :mrgreen:

Image

crofter
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:35 pm
Location: The foot of our stairs

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by crofter » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:08 pm

Don't be a cunt Myrnova, everyone knows the moon is made of cheese, so where does cheese come from if it's not the cheese mines on the moon ?, you are probably only familiar with knob cheese, (not the same stuff)
Core2 quad q660, 4gig ram, Win 7 home premium SP1.
P4 2.8 ghz, Gigabyte GA- 81E2004P, 1.5 gig ram,XP Home, SP3.
dual core pentium laptop 2 gig ram Win 8.
MOTU 8Pre,Tascam FW-1804,Zoom R16, Ableton live 8.4
Cubase 7

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by myrnova » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Image

Galt
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by Galt » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:18 pm

TomViolenz wrote:
Galt wrote:
TomViolenz wrote:Easy: Galt->Rand->We hate governments because they stifle our way to our self actualization (being able to shit on others mainly) ->Might makes right, FUCK YEAH -> Somalia

That was quite obvious, don't you think?!
Like i said, stereotyping... :roll:
Lol!
And to think that you probably think this is clever...lol, just lol :D
Well so far, all you've managed to do is create a tired straw man, which you have derived from your tragically simplistic understanding of the world combined with what is revealing itself to be a curiously overinflated ego. And all of this resting upon a genetic fallacy.

So yes, I'm most certainly cleverererererest than you. It just makes sens.

Yawn.

stringtapper
Posts: 6285
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:21 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by stringtapper » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:22 pm

So did they ban your Ballmer account or did you just get bored with it?
Unsound Designer

H20nly
Posts: 15850
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by H20nly » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:26 pm

myrnova wrote:(1) birds don't "sing music" (intentional activity), they just chirp (instinct, aka "species-specific behaviour")
did a parrot tell you this?

parrots have been known to lie in the past. sometimes they make xenophobic statements too, while this is something you have in common, trusting them is still sketchy at best.

H20nly
Posts: 15850
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by H20nly » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:31 pm

stringtapper wrote:So did they ban your Ballmer account or did you just get bored with it?
verbal gymnastics is not a cause for a ban.

hell, apparently neither is taking pot shots and ridiculing the populace of an entire nation in every thread regardless of how far from relevant it is to the topic. for this reason i will be throwing a dart at world map later in the day until it lands on a nation. i will then proceed to find a way to squeeze in something negative about that nation in every thread i post in moving forward.

keep you're fingers crossed that it doesn't land in the middle east... it could get all NSAish round here.

as they say; if you can't beat em... join em...

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by myrnova » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:33 pm

H20nly wrote:
myrnova wrote:(1) birds don't "sing music" (intentional activity), they just chirp (instinct, aka "species-specific behaviour")
did a parrot tell you this?

parrots have been known to lie in the past. sometimes they make xenophobic statements too, while this is something you have in common, trusting them is still sketchy at best.
As I told you in the "music" thread some time ago: NOBODY will answer to your questions about bird loops, bird patterns, angry birds etc. but me :roll: :lol: As you can see, I was nothing but right

H20nly
Posts: 15850
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by H20nly » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:37 pm

is that your goal in life? - to be right?

i didn't have you pegged for the radical conservative type... but you know... people who fancy themselves as anarchists and brag about that frequently do tend to be a little narrow minded, as do right wingers.

Image

myrnova
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by myrnova » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:37 pm

Image
H20nly wrote:okay... so after reading this i have a question (myrnova don't answer because i'm not asking you, so there is no need to directly ignore you; since indirectly works just fine).

if a bird chirps it's "song" and that always consists of the same pattern (loop), then why is that not music?
... did someone answer to your question, eventually? :roll: :lol:

H20nly
Posts: 15850
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by H20nly » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:54 pm

English 101 - it's in the wording.



the lack of an answer implies that the melody of said bird could in fact be considered music.
Last edited by H20nly on Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

H20nly
Posts: 15850
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by H20nly » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:57 pm

oh and how much do you love me to keep weaving all these old threads together with new ones? are you making me a basket?

awe... how precious. bless your heart.

Image

rote fahne
Posts: 777
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by rote fahne » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:01 pm

H20nly wrote:English 101 - it's in the wording.



the lack of an answer implies that the melody of said bird could in fact be considered music.
of course. and birds are conscious too. crows can count for example.

H20nly
Posts: 15850
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by H20nly » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:06 pm

let me speak for myrnova here... and save what must be some tired fingers;

European crows can count. American crows do not understand the system.

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: Is funken myrnova?

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:08 pm

stringtapper wrote:So did they ban your Ballmer account or did you just get bored with it?
Oh Shit! Now you tell me! 8O

Never mind Galt/Ballmer you are certainly the clevererest evrr!
Have a nice troll day :-)

Post Reply