Trotsky no longer socially relevant?

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
TomViolenz

Re: Trotsky no longer socially relevant?

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:46 am

Machinesworking wrote:
TomViolenz wrote: Well thanks for bringing back that thread, now at least Maschinesworking knows what I was talking about earlier..
If it's that thread I have nothing to apologize about, sanctimonious doesn't cover your attitude there, that's not gonna win you friends round these parts. :|
I asked for no apology, as none is needed. Something I pointed out to you earlier. And what's sanctimonious or isn't I leave to the reader of that thread to decide. You being a pedant of my spelling was pretty douchy though. Am I not allowed to be just as bad tempered as everyone else here, just because I don't speak your language as a mother tongue? Attacking me is par for the course, using me not being a native speaker as an attack vector is pretty weak though!
And just because you don't want to be friends with me, shouldn't let you jump to conclusions on everyone else on this forum. Just saying!

Galt

Post by Galt » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:05 pm

TomViolenz wrote:You being a pedant of my spelling was pretty douchy though.
Hilarious too, given the source :lol:

scott nathaniel

Post by scott nathaniel » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:31 pm

Good And Well, Tots,
Bullshit all cleared up.
Let's, see:
Galt believes one can carry on with an uncivil tone but still maintain respect for another.
TV believes one can not respect someone as long as the tone is "civil"
TV violently refutes the allegation that Galt's balls were in his mouth.
Galt remains silent on the issue
TV believes any reference to "gay sex" will always be in the pejorative.
TV believes its ok to refer to Funken as a borderline necro-humper, and therefore implies that hetero sex good and gay-sex bad.
Funken was able to put aside his perpetual defense of pride and say something funny. A breakthrough.
Machines, sin grace, made a slight WTF reference to a necro-bumped post, in sorts.
Scott Nathaniel spoke from your guesses to God's ear. He does not give a fuck or play favorites, sorry, God that is. SN has his favorites.
H2Only is the only one who takes neither himself nor us too seriously.

Conclusion:
We're all douches except H2Only is less douchey and therefore, H2Only should place one egg from his basket of family jewels into each of our mouths----2 for Tommy-Boy.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:26 pm

i jizzed a little in my pants... :oops:

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:28 pm

what about stringtapper and leisuremuffin? i want to put my eggs in their mouths too.

scott nathaniel

Post by scott nathaniel » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:33 pm

H20nly wrote:what about stringtapper and leisuremuffin? i want to put my eggs in their mouths too.
I pick on the weak and lick the balls of the mighty. Consider yourself lucky----or licked!

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:59 pm

ok ok... i'm just eggcited.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:01 pm

well, last time it was my cock... we're working our way down.

i like that. 8)

Galt

Post by Galt » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:40 pm

scott nathaniel wrote:TV violently refutes the allegation that Galt's balls were in his mouth.
Galt remains silent on the issue.
I'd like to comment here. For the record, his balls may or may no have been in my mouth. See? Not quite so silent, eh?

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:56 pm

wait... i'm confused... is Tom or is Tom not cheating on me?

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:35 am

TomViolenz wrote: And what's sanctimonious or isn't I leave to the reader of that thread to decide. You being a pedant of my spelling was pretty douchy though.
You were insulting people, and using poor grammar while you did it. To me, this is the only time that this sort of attack is justified. You were being a sanctimonious control freak, and deserved much worse than me laughing at you.
I had forgotten all about it, until you brought it up. Didn't even come to mind when you posted in the slightest. My only complaint with you would be that you have decided to white knight on Funken, and it's boring. At least Galt and him will occasionally exchange something funny. You and him arguing make for dull dull reading. At least when me and him were at each others throats it was hilarious at times. Especially when he deleted every post he made in a 25 page thread.
Nowadays I don't mind his obsessions, it's entertaining to a degree. He isn't very polite, but politeness is overrated. I think if you invited Trotsky over for dinner and politics were discussed it would get pretty intense, maybe even a bit of yelling and definitely your ideas would be called into question. You would probably receive letters refuting your points and admonitions to read this or that book or article. If you invited Himmler over for dinner and the conversation turned to politics the conversation or light debate would retain a sense of decency, that's how he operated. The next day you would be arrested and shot.

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:56 pm

Machinesworking wrote:
TomViolenz wrote: And what's sanctimonious or isn't I leave to the reader of that thread to decide. You being a pedant of my spelling was pretty douchy though.
You were insulting people, and using poor grammar while you did it. To me, this is the only time that this sort of attack is justified. You were being a sanctimonious control freak, and deserved much worse than me laughing at you.
I had forgotten all about it, until you brought it up. Didn't even come to mind when you posted in the slightest. My only complaint with you would be that you have decided to white knight on Funken, and it's boring. At least Galt and him will occasionally exchange something funny. You and him arguing make for dull dull reading. At least when me and him were at each others throats it was hilarious at times. Especially when he deleted every post he made in a 25 page thread.
Nowadays I don't mind his obsessions, it's entertaining to a degree. He isn't very polite, but politeness is overrated. I think if you invited Trotsky over for dinner and politics were discussed it would get pretty intense, maybe even a bit of yelling and definitely your ideas would be called into question. You would probably receive letters refuting your points and admonitions to read this or that book or article. If you invited Himmler over for dinner and the conversation turned to politics the conversation or light debate would retain a sense of decency, that's how he operated. The next day you would be arrested and shot.
sigh

Please teach me on being sanctimonious.
Or was this post already the example you wanted to show me what being sanctimonious would look like?
And my purpose is not to entertain you! But please why don't you tell me what punishment I actually deserved for my behaviour :roll:
BTW: You jumped into this discussion back then to attack me, just like you do here, why is that? You have the need to teach me the right behaviour? Even, let's say, White Knighting... 8O

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:40 pm

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:01 am

TomViolenz wrote:
Please teach me on being sanctimonious.
Or was this post already the example you wanted to show me what being sanctimonious would look like?
And my purpose is not to entertain you! But please why don't you tell me what punishment I actually deserved for my behaviour :roll:
BTW: You jumped into this discussion back then to attack me, just like you do here, why is that? You have the need to teach me the right behaviour? Even, let's say, White Knighting... 8O
I jumped into this because you mentioned me, numb nuts! Months later even. :P
I hate sanctimonious behavior more than rudeness, as explained in my last post.
You have a tendency let's just say.

Get over it, I was until you brought it up. I never even thought about it when you posted. My guess though is you can't, you read like one of those people who carry grudges, I don't. Yet you're acting like you're the one being attacked.

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:28 am

Funk N. Furter wrote:
Machinesworking wrote: Nowadays I don't mind his obsessions, it's entertaining to a degree. He isn't very polite, but politeness is overrated. I think if you invited Trotsky over for dinner and politics were discussed it would get pretty intense, maybe even a bit of yelling and definitely your ideas would be called into question. You would probably receive letters refuting your points and admonitions to read this or that book or article. If you invited Himmler over for dinner and the conversation turned to politics the conversation or light debate would retain a sense of decency, that's how he operated. The next day you would be arrested and shot.
I try to be polite, and I certainly never deliberately insult any individual on this forum. Only the shit they write.
You get the point, it's the actions of people that matter, not the manners. We live in a world were you can politely advocate genocide, but if you get into a heated debate about health care, people think you have bad manners.