What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
sporkles
Posts: 3189
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Schmocation

What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Post by sporkles » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:57 pm

Also, what's a good religion to get into these days?

Galt
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Post by Galt » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:48 pm

This whole "scooping" ice-cream business—very dodgy...

arctic ranger
Posts: 654
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:49 am
Location: inuvik NT/vancouver BC

Re: What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Post by arctic ranger » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:52 pm

Funk N. Furter wrote:Thread reported for mentioning ice cream, which is clearly coded language for something else. I'm not sure what, but I bet it is.
Are you going to quote this in your pissy thread?
mpb c2d, remote sl, mpc1000, korg legacy, zebra 2, phoscyon, devastator

http://soundcloud.com/enrock/first-edit

docprosper
Posts: 1192
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:20 am
Location: Fredericksburg, VA

Re: What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Post by docprosper » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:55 pm

arctic ranger wrote:
Funk N. Furter wrote:Thread reported for mentioning ice cream, which is clearly coded language for something else. I'm not sure what, but I bet it is.
Are you going to quote this in your pissy thread?
There's only one? :lol: :lol:
Funk N. Furter wrote:Post properly.
Ableton Live Suite | M4L | Powerbook | Launchpad | APC40 | Faderfox | 2x1200 | ...
---> http://soundcloud.com/kilcraft

sporkles
Posts: 3189
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Schmocation

Re: What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Post by sporkles » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:01 pm

Oh, awesome. Nice to see that every single post here still ends up being about Funken.

:x

chrk
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:36 pm

Re: What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Post by chrk » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:08 pm

BTT

Spaghettieis

goes down quite well with Pastafarianism.

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Post by TomViolenz » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:40 pm

sporkles wrote:Also, what's a good religion to get into these days?
Choose whichever fairy tale you like the best, there are so many, and most are a lot more entertaining than the one with the X

:-)

Galt
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Post by Galt » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:03 pm

TomViolenz wrote:
sporkles wrote:Also, what's a good religion to get into these days?
Choose whichever fairy tale you like the best, there are so many, and most are a lot more entertaining than the one with the X

:-)
Yay, another Godless liberal. How refreshing. :roll: :x

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Post by TomViolenz » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Galt wrote:
TomViolenz wrote:
sporkles wrote:Also, what's a good religion to get into these days?
Choose whichever fairy tale you like the best, there are so many, and most are a lot more entertaining than the one with the X

:-)
Yay, another Godless liberal. How refreshing. :roll: :x
Didn't take you for the religous type...

And I have bad news: We are all Godless :wink:

Edit: Let me correct that:
And I have good news: We are all Godless

Galt
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Post by Galt » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:00 pm

TomViolenz wrote:Didn't take you for the religous type...
I'm not. I'm just calling you a Godless liberal. ;)

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Post by TomViolenz » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:03 pm

Galt wrote:
TomViolenz wrote:Didn't take you for the religous type...
I'm not. I'm just calling you a Godless liberal. ;)
Oh, I certainly am :-)

777 posts, congrats ;-)

Galt
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Post by Galt » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Funk N. Furter wrote:Note how that is 666 with 111 added. Beware, Satan is among us.
All Satan had to do was post some more. There's a lesson to be learnt there...

TheNobleNemesis
Posts: 271
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:58 am
Location: Earth, Virgo Supercluster

Re: What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Post by TheNobleNemesis » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:33 pm

Funny how quickly things escalated from "What's your favorite ice cream flavor" to "Beware, Satan is among us"

Vanilla, btw.

Galt
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Post by Galt » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:38 pm

^ Welcome to the forum.

regretfullySaid
Posts: 8913
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Re: What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Post by regretfullySaid » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Typically I like something usually called something like 'Moose Tracks' or 'Deer Droppings'. Basically it's like vanilla or cookies'n'cream with milk duds in it.
Or something with a peanut-butter & fudge theme.
Sometimes I like to go old school and get strawberry, if it has strawberry chunks.
ImageImage

Locked