You are all invited to my thread

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Re: You are all invited to my thread

Post by beats me » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:11 pm

beats me wrote:Not sure if they will follow through, but I just recommended to somebody I disagree with that they should consume a bag of dicks which would prove I’m right, obviously. I’ll keep you posted.


UPDATE: Still no word on if they actually ate a bag of dicks or not, but they have informed me that I won the internet. Is this for real or a scam? The whole internet? I think it’s a scam.

beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Re: You are all invited to my thread

Post by beats me » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Here’s a picture of Eddie Murphy as Bob Marley




Image




Classic comedy!!!!! We love you Eddie! Go back to your standup roots!! Hope you’re reading this.

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: You are all invited to my thread

Post by TomViolenz » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:49 am

Funk N. Furter wrote:You can still comment on how adorable I am.

Edit. If you want.
I'll have a go...
You look much friendlier than I thought you would ;-)

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: You are all invited to my thread

Post by TomViolenz » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:51 am

beats me wrote:
beats me wrote:Not sure if they will follow through, but I just recommended to somebody I disagree with that they should consume a bag of dicks which would prove I’m right, obviously. I’ll keep you posted.


UPDATE: Still no word on if they actually ate a bag of dicks or not, but they have informed me that I won the internet. Is this for real or a scam? The whole internet? I think it’s a scam.
Unless you are the NSA, it's a scam :x

beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Re: You are all invited to my thread

Post by beats me » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:06 pm

Lisa is a jerk!


That is all.

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: You are all invited to my thread

Post by TomViolenz » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:35 pm

Funk N. Furter wrote:
TomViolenz wrote:
Funk N. Furter wrote:You can still comment on how adorable I am.

Edit. If you want.
I'll have a go...
You look much friendlier than I thought you would ;-)
I'm actually a complete bastard.
8O
You don't say... ;-)

H20nly
Posts: 15838
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: You are all invited to my thread

Post by H20nly » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:57 pm

drunken rambling post and a picture of a cat licking his balls

Image

i need a drink

just arrived at Target

don't you hate how the world leaders [CENSORED] and i pray to [CENSORED] that this will all be sorted out some day.

H20nly Likes beats me's status.

regretfullySaid
Posts: 8913
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Re: You are all invited to my thread

Post by regretfullySaid » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:03 pm

Please don't get arrested for defecating in Target. I hear their jails aren't bad though.
ImageImage

Komodovaran
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:20 am

Re: You are all invited to my thread

Post by Komodovaran » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:47 pm

shadx312 wrote:Please don't get arrested for defecating in Target. I hear their jails aren't bad though.
Target has jails?

regretfullySaid
Posts: 8913
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Re: You are all invited to my thread

Post by regretfullySaid » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:54 pm

Derp, I made a time slip. Not yet, but big ol' corporations like Target will be their own states, therefore have their own laws. Target's always been cool though, so
if you get busted on a thursday night you might get a bj from some chick who tried to nic a lighter.
ImageImage

Post Reply