Things I learnt listening to Lorde

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
beats me

Re: Things I learnt listening to Lorde

Post by beats me » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:00 pm

I just bought Team by Lorde after it played too many times on Pandora playlists and I would check to see who it is. Fuck. :x

aisling

Post by aisling » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:49 am

cmcpress wrote:Good music is inversely proportional to dental hygiene. Ask John Coltrane.

That's why so many great musicians were English.

You may be on to something. I just watched "help" with my 10 year old daughter (it has been at least 25 years) I could not help noticing how bad the Beatles teeth were for such superstars at the time....
http://soundcloud.com/aislingbeing

Live, Reason, Moog sub phatty, Moog sub 37, Ozone 6, guitars, Pedals, proper ergonomic sitting posture, french pressed coffee with a pinch of cardamon.

njh

Post by njh » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:20 am

I remember when I was 15 there was a band called silverchair who were 16 and me and my friends thought they were shit because of their age and they were not original at all. I hated teen shit when I was a teen.
How is it now not only do teens listen to fellow teens but adults are trying to keep up with un original nothing to say teens also.
Fuck Lorde.

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:34 am

beats me wrote:I just bought Team by Lorde after it played too many times on Pandora playlists and I would check to see who it is. Fuck. :x
:lol:
Hey just because galt is obsessed with her teeth doesn't mean it's bad music.
.. and by teeth I mean that she probably leans left. A crime of course. :x

Again this forum shows it's class by picking on someone barely out I puberty. :x

njh

Post by njh » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:12 am

Machinesworking wrote:
beats me wrote:I just bought Team by Lorde after it played too many times on Pandora playlists and I would check to see who it is. Fuck. :x
:lol:
Hey just because galt is obsessed with her teeth doesn't mean it's bad music.
.. and by teeth I mean that she probably leans left. A crime of course. :x

Again this forum shows it's class by picking on someone barely out I puberty. :x
You both are sucking up to lorde so you will feel young... even though your probably not old.