Jennifer Lawrence, you're doing it wrong.

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
Galt
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Jennifer Lawrence, you're doing it wrong.

Post by Galt » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:16 pm

The Guardian wrote:The Oscar-winning actor Jennifer Lawrence said she believes "it should be illegal to call somebody fat on TV".
Ok then, in that case you're an ugly, fascist retard. Not fat, just an ugly. Fascist. Retard.

See, that's much more civilised!

/humour


...and you could also stand to lose a few pounds.

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: Jennifer Lawrence, you're doing it wrong.

Post by TomViolenz » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:19 pm

Galt wrote:
The Guardian wrote:The Oscar-winning actor Jennifer Lawrence said she believes "it should be illegal to call somebody fat on TV".
Ok then, in that case you're an ugly, fascist retard. Not fat, just an ugly. Fascist. Retard.

See, that's much more civilised!

/humour
That's the "good" thing about opinions: Everyone is allowed to have one... :x

crofter
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:35 pm
Location: The foot of our stairs

Re: Jennifer Lawrence, you're doing it wrong.

Post by crofter » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:32 pm

It's Ok to call someone fat on radio though.
Core2 quad q660, 4gig ram, Win 7 home premium SP1.
P4 2.8 ghz, Gigabyte GA- 81E2004P, 1.5 gig ram,XP Home, SP3.
dual core pentium laptop 2 gig ram Win 8.
MOTU 8Pre,Tascam FW-1804,Zoom R16, Ableton live 8.4
Cubase 7

beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Re: Jennifer Lawrence, you're doing it wrong.

Post by beats me » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:37 pm

Another free speech scholar. :x

beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Re: Jennifer Lawrence, you're doing it wrong.

Post by beats me » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:58 pm

I like the belief that as long as you don’t say something out loud than the thought, belief, or problem doesn’t exist, and as if somebody being called fat has never inspired them to get off their ass and do something about it.

Is Jennifer a lobbyist for the processed food industry, a very close cousin of big tobacco? :x

Galt
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Jennifer Lawrence, you're doing it wrong.

Post by Galt » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:16 pm

Image


Galt
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Jennifer Lawrence, you're doing it wrong.

Post by Galt » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:51 pm

You still think that the oscars are in any way related to talent? 8O

qwerty rapper
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Re: Jennifer Lawrence, you're doing it wrong.

Post by qwerty rapper » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:42 pm

"So I stuffed my face
I couldn't even walk
I couldn't laugh, smile
Shake, giggle, wiggle, or talk
So I fell asleep with my face in my plate
And the next thing you know
I was headed upstate"

Image
"My fellow ABLETONS, ask not what your SESSION VIEW can do for you,ask what you can do for your SESSION VIEW."

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: Jennifer Lawrence, you're doing it wrong.

Post by TomViolenz » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:51 pm

qwerty rapper wrote:"So I stuffed my face
I couldn't even walk
I couldn't laugh, smile
Shake, giggle, wiggle, or talk
So I fell asleep with my face in my plate
And the next thing you know
I was headed upstate"

Image
I was waiting for your input :-)

I would drop the "So"s. Just flows better.
And what's happening upstate?!

qwerty rapper
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Re: Jennifer Lawrence, you're doing it wrong.

Post by qwerty rapper » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:48 pm

TomViolenz wrote: I was waiting for your input :-)

I would drop the "So"s. Just flows better.
And what's happening upstate?!
those are Fat Boys lyrics that i put in quotes
is you thinking' those were words that i wrote?
excuse me one sec. let me clear my throat
i just drank a glass of my root beer float
"My fellow ABLETONS, ask not what your SESSION VIEW can do for you,ask what you can do for your SESSION VIEW."

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: Jennifer Lawrence, you're doing it wrong.

Post by TomViolenz » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:20 pm

qwerty rapper wrote:
TomViolenz wrote: I was waiting for your input :-)

I would drop the "So"s. Just flows better.
And what's happening upstate?!
those are Fat Boys lyrics that i put in quotes
is you thinking' those were words that i wrote?
excuse me one sec. let me clear my throat
i just drank a glass of my root beer float
Ha! Shows what I know. But then HipHop is really not my genre.
I still think it'd flow better without the So's at the beginnings. :-)

TAINTLICK
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm

Re: Jennifer Lawrence, you're doing it wrong.

Post by TAINTLICK » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:48 pm

ALL OF YOU CLEARLY NEVER SAW 'SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK'; WHERE HER MASSIVELY AWESOME FUNBAGS GAVE THE PERFORMANCE OF THE YEAR.

Galt
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Jennifer Lawrence, you're doing it wrong.

Post by Galt » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:23 pm

I made it through the first 10 minutes, then slit my wrists.

dashwood616
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Re: Jennifer Lawrence, you're doing it wrong.

Post by dashwood616 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:36 am

honesty, thats the first casualty of PC, if we describe someone we use the most obvious feature, if someone is fat then say they are fat, most fat people would be ok with that, i've been called fat all my life, even when i was 9 stones, in my youth. but PC does provide us with some powerful tool, for instance if you want to totaly discredit some one and end a conversaton, call them a rasist :oops:

Post Reply