Global Warming now affecting ship mobility

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
Galt
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Global Warming now affecting ship mobility

Post by Galt » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:37 am

Image


We're doomed.

:x

Dillinger63
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:12 am

Re: Global Warming now affecting ship mobility

Post by Dillinger63 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:17 pm

Hahaha, it is -45 with the wind chill here today. I've never bought into the global warming garbage, it is climate shifting and it has been happening for eon's.

beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Re: Global Warming now affecting ship mobility

Post by beats me » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:39 pm

Dillinger63 wrote:I've never bought into the global warming garbage, it is climate shifting and it has been happening for eon's.

Yeah, no way an average day in Bejing is impacting the global environment. And I’m sure it looked exactly like that 200 years ago. All normal.

Image

H20nly
Posts: 15838
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: Global Warming now affecting ship mobility

Post by H20nly » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:26 pm

we can only pray to a higher power that this is not going to get all political. po li ti cal. :twisted:

Galt
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Global Warming now affecting ship mobility

Post by Galt » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:17 pm

Jesus was a Republican. :x

H20nly
Posts: 15838
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: Global Warming now affecting ship mobility

Post by H20nly » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:27 pm

he was a carpenter... therefore self employed. so, of course he was. it wasn't until he gave up everything and had nothing but the cloths on his back that he suddenly got way into feeding poor people and social services and whatnot.

in other words; he became a Democrat at 33, right when most former college activists are beginning to become Republican.

"My dad is God"
fuckin trust fund hipster :roll:

beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Re: Global Warming now affecting ship mobility

Post by beats me » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:44 pm

Jesus was Mexican. :x

njh
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:58 am

Re: Global Warming now affecting ship mobility

Post by njh » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:45 pm

Galt wrote:Jesus was a Republican. :x
Jesus was anarchist at times and a socialist and also a dictator... and a saboteur if he actually existed beyond imagination. He was kind of bipolar and hypocritical and maybe a bit sadistic with the invention of hell.
Arabic Mythology.

njh
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:58 am

Re: Global Warming now affecting ship mobility

Post by njh » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:48 pm

Anyways its 3 degrees Fahrenheit here and going it feels like minus 30 with the windchill. I cant see anyone believing in global warming after this winter.

beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Re: Global Warming now affecting ship mobility

Post by beats me » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:58 pm

njh wrote:Anyways its 3 degrees Fahrenheit here and going it feels like minus 30 with the windchill. I cant see anyone believing in global warming after this winter.

That’s why we no longer call it “global warming” and instead call it “climate change”. It keeps nutters from going “Global warming?!?! I’m freezing my ass off right now!”

:x

H20nly
Posts: 15838
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: Global Warming now affecting ship mobility

Post by H20nly » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:02 pm

H20nly 3:16

for Galt so loved the forum that his beggeting would not be done, that whomsoever shall readith of this thread shall have a half truth and be full of shite.

Galt
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Global Warming now affecting ship mobility

Post by Galt » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:07 pm

H20nly wrote:he was a carpenter... therefore self employed. so, of course he was. it wasn't until he gave up everything and had nothing but the cloths on his back that he suddenly got way into feeding poor people and social services and whatnot.

in other words; he became a Democrat at 33, right when most former college activists are beginning to become Republican.

"My dad is God"
fuckin trust fund hipster :roll:
I also like the way the Bible leaves out most of his life up until 33, as if it never happened. Typical leftist revisionism. He was one of them, not one of... us?... me?... Yoda?

H20nly
Posts: 15838
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: Global Warming now affecting ship mobility

Post by H20nly » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:47 am

why include the first part of his life..? then, he'd REALLY look like Buddha instead of just running an extreme parallel with a sprinkle of Israel on top. i.e. guy gets humble... guy gets wise... guy shares HIStory.

besides, part of being born again is washing away your sins... no sense in leaving any humanity in there... otherwise, the Jews just pushed for the conviction of an innocent man based on "The Law" despite its painfully obvious flaws... that shit happens everyday; nothing new to see here. it's hard to make him all diviny n'stuff if he's all human... n'stuff.

any way you slice it... worshiping the messenger always gets messy.
just sayin

njh
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:58 am

Re: Global Warming now affecting ship mobility

Post by njh » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:41 am

beats me wrote:
njh wrote:Anyways its 3 degrees Fahrenheit here and going it feels like minus 30 with the windchill. I cant see anyone believing in global warming after this winter.

That’s why we no longer call it “global warming” and instead call it “climate change”. It keeps nutters from going “Global warming?!?! I’m freezing my ass off right now!”

:x
:wink:

andydes
Posts: 2917
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: Bremen

Re: Global Warming now affecting ship mobility

Post by andydes » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:54 am

Dillinger63 wrote:Hahaha, it is -45 with the wind chill here today. I've never bought into the global warming garbage, it is climate shifting and it has been happening for eon's.
Quite. How could humanity possibly affect the climate? We've hardly touched the planet. You'd barely notice we were here at all.

:x

Post Reply