Global Warming now affecting ship mobility

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
stringtapper

Re: Global Warming now affecting ship mobility

Post by stringtapper » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:08 am

andydes wrote:How could humanity possibly affect the climate? We've hardly touched the planet. You'd barely notice we were here at all.

:x
I see you've been to west Texas before.
Unsound Designer

andydes

Post by andydes » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:23 am

I blame the carbon fairey for the increase of CO2 in the atmosphere.

Burning of fossil fuel has nothing to do with it. That's just a coincidence.

Galt

Post by Galt » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:29 am

There's apparently a correlation between the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere and the number of illegal Mexicans in the US. Feel free to verify this. We must start mass deportations now, before more ships get stuck in the Antarctic.

andydes

Post by andydes » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:30 pm

It's nice and sunny here now, but one hour ago it was shitting it down with rain-

Conclusions?

Galt

Post by Galt » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:45 pm

You need to eat less fiber.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:00 pm

andydes wrote:It's nice and sunny here now, but one hour ago it was shitting it down with rain-

Conclusions?
global warning hates getting wet :idea:

Dillinger63

Post by Dillinger63 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:56 pm

beats me wrote:
Dillinger63 wrote:I've never bought into the global warming garbage, it is climate shifting and it has been happening for eon's.

Yeah, no way an average day in Bejing is impacting the global environment. And I’m sure it looked exactly like that 200 years ago. All normal.

Yep, all normal. Just some climate shifting.

earthloop

Post by earthloop » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:09 pm

This thread is beginning to change my mind about gun ownership. !!!!!!! :x

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:16 pm

maybe you could shoot Global Warming :?: :idea:

re:dream

Post by re:dream » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:21 pm

Strangling is better. And produces slightly less CO2

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:47 pm

beats me

Post by beats me » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:51 pm

New Report Finds Climate Change Caused By 7 Billion Key Individuals

http://www.theonion.com/articles/new-re ... lio,34658/

beats me

Post by beats me » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:54 pm

For those who don’t like to click links

WASHINGTON—In a landmark report experts say fundamentally reshapes our understanding of the global warming crisis, new data published this week by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change has found that the phenomenon is caused primarily by the actions of 7 billion key individuals.

These several billion individuals, who IPCC officials confirmed are currently operating in 195 countries worldwide, are together responsible for what experts called the “lion’s share” of the devastating consequences of global warming affecting the entire planet.

“Our research has proved conclusively that, year after year, the acceleration of the rate of global warming and the damage caused by this man-made acceleration can be clearly linked to 7 billion main culprits,” explained lead author Dr. John Bartlett, noting that many of these individuals have links to climate change going back nearly a century. “Worse, the significant majority of damage was done within the past two decades, when the consequences of climate change were widely known and yet these specific individuals did nothing to curb or amend their practices.”

“Now that we’ve done the hard work of identifying the key players responsible for this crisis, we can move forward with holding them accountable,” Bartlett added. “And it is my opinion that we need to regulate these individuals swiftly and decisively before they do any more damage.”

According to policy analysts, urgent regulation is needed in order to monitor and govern the behavior of these targeted individuals, who experts say collectively commit as much as 100 percent of violations to the environment each year.

Researchers have isolated numerous instances of environmentally harmful activity committed by these 7 billion perpetrators in the past few decades alone, identifying practices such as using electric lights, shipping packages, traveling by car, traveling by air, buying clothes, washing clothes, using heat, using air conditioning, buying food, buying water, eating meat, commuting to work, shopping, exercising at the gym, disposing of waste, operating computers, operating televisions, operating other household electronic appliances, and showering—alarming activities that experts say show no signs of remitting.

In addition, IPCC officials confirmed that billions of pounds per year in waste products can be traced to these 7 billion individuals alone.

“We’re actually looking at a situation where a select group of individuals—7,125,985,886 of them, to be exact—are singlehandedly responsible for global warming and are refusing to do anything about it,” author and activist Dan Cregmann told reporters, noting that these culprits have a horrible track record of following recommended environmental guidelines and disclosing their total energy consumption. “Many of these offenders have of course pledged goals for fighting climate change and going green in their daily operations, but statistics show these proclamations have been largely ineffective and halfhearted at best.”

At press time, IPCC officials confirmed that, since their report was released this morning, 153,007 more individuals had been added to the list of top contributors to global warming.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:11 pm

those bastards! this is all their fault! if only someone could stop them! the nerve of those people! if they are not stopped they will kill us all!!

Galt

Post by Galt » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:36 pm

earthloop wrote:This thread is beginning to change my mind about gun ownership. !!!!!!! :x
It's always the anti-gun crowd making cracks like this about gun violence. :x