I am being ad-bombed by the religious right

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
regretfullySaid

Re: I am being ad-bombed by the religious right

Post by regretfullySaid » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:45 pm

I haven't been offended since Elena Gilbert dumped me and I turned my humanity switch off. :x
Actually while I was just going to say you can do better than her, Emma Stone IM'd me asking for your deets.
Now my humanity switch is off because I've never been friend zoned before and this seems to be a dark and confusing feeling.
ImageImage

Samuel L. Jizzle

Post by Samuel L. Jizzle » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:57 pm

shadx312 wrote:Actually while I was just going to say you can do better than her, Emma Stone IM'd me asking for your deets.
Now my humanity switch is off because I've never been friend zoned before and this seems to be a dark and confusing feeling.
I just googled "deets" and found out that it is an insect-repellent. So I must ask: what frickin' planet are you living on, that Emma Stone would assume I'd have insect repellent in the middle of March and ask you for it, like I'd even let you near my top secret stash, which she definitely doesn't know about :?: :?: :!:

There. NOW you can be confused. :x

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:43 pm

Samuel L. Jizzle wrote:
shadx312 wrote:Actually while I was just going to say you can do better than her, Emma Stone IM'd me asking for your deets.
I just googled "deets" and found out that it is an insect-repellent. So I must ask: what frickin' planet are you living on, that Emma Stone would assume I'd have insect repellent in the middle of March and ask you for it, like I'd even let you near my top secret stash, which she definitely doesn't know about :?: :?: :!:

There. NOW you can be confused. :x
Not confusing at all.

1. She asked me because she's intimidated by your personality. I don't think she thinks she's quick and clever enough to respond to you with =|> quips; surprisingly, she does need them written for her in advance.

2. We're not sure if you live in Switzerland or not, it could be 'buggy' where you are.

3. She's gathered enough from your personality to deduce that you're the type to have some deets around. You aren't that unique, but we all get used to our own stink and forget we have one so it's understandable.
ImageImage

Samuel L. Jizzle

Post by Samuel L. Jizzle » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:42 am

earthloop

Post by earthloop » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm

clydesdale wrote:
The Finn wrote:'God is a heterosexual couple'.
That's a really shame because a homosexual couple would have paid more attention to the decor and thrown better parties.
I think this just might be true!!! :-)

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:18 pm

I didn't mean to come across as snippy, Mr. Jizzle.
ImageImage

Samuel L. Jizzle

Post by Samuel L. Jizzle » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:56 pm

I take it you're not a Glee fan.

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:28 am

To be fair, I've never watched it, but I'm willing to bet as soon as they break into song and dance I'd want to throw whatever screen it's on out the window.
Then again I already thought actual Glee Clubs were pretty lame.
But I also am not a fan of musicals. I enjoyed acting in plays but stopped in high school because they were all musicals.
It's even hard to watch the South Park movie.

I will however tell a homophobe that I like to dress up like Princess Diana and fantasize about a Teen Wolf Gangbang just to piss them off.
If my parents were raciss' I would've went out of my way to get a black girlfriend but it turned out I didn't need to :lol:
That might be one of my favorite things about Chicago, actually.
ImageImage

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:10 am

shadx312 wrote: If my parents were raciss' I would've went out of my way to get a black girlfriend but it turned out I didn't need to :lol:
That might be one of my favorite things about Chicago, actually.
That you didn't need to date a black woman?

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:39 am

:P
No, because it happened naturally anyway.
And I've had temp jobs where I was surrounded by mostly black women and they were the most comfortable and fun environments I've been in.
Only downside was celebrity gossip, but then half the time I found myself getting into it anyway.
I wish wigs weren't so common though.
ImageImage

re:dream

Post by re:dream » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:03 am

Perhaps God is a trans-racial heterosexual couple from Chicago 8O

Samuel L. Jizzle

Post by Samuel L. Jizzle » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:15 am

Transracial pre-op or post-op?

:x

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:09 pm

Ok, I admit, you can thank me for the Olmec civilization and you can thank her for the very Ancient Egypt.
Now you'll have to admit that the whole 'monotheism' thing was your politicians doing what they do best, exploiting your simplicity (they were smarter back then) for control. They knew that having one symbol instead of many would make for a lot more efficient distraction/scapegoating campaigns, not unlike the playful dance between a cat and a laser pointer.
So, sorry guys, it's gods, as in plural, and you give us too much credit. We didn't give you your consciousness, we just played with it.
ImageImage