How can I make this?

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Oppenheimer

Re: How can I make this?

Post by Oppenheimer » Thu May 01, 2014 10:26 pm

u know ur amongst nerds when a video with hot chix n a rockin' tune is met with disdain ok guys back to your (insert nerd hobby/interest)

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Thu May 01, 2014 10:26 pm

Oppenheimer wrote:
stringtapper wrote:This was a troll from the beginning clyde. Cinderella?

:lol:
Cinderella = better than u as I said previously I rather listen to silence than you.

Ratt Motley Aerosmith Leppard music men (should) like not nerd head bobbing behind a computer
Yeah so would John Cage, what's your point?

You're a troll. Your question wasn't serious to begin with.

If it was then ask a specific question about what's giving you trouble with recreating the Cinderella track.

Can you do that?

Or are you cperezzz?

Unsound Designer

Oppenheimer

Post by Oppenheimer » Thu May 01, 2014 10:30 pm

stringtapper wrote:
Oppenheimer wrote:
stringtapper wrote:This was a troll from the beginning clyde. Cinderella?

Cinderella = better than u as I said previously I rather listen to silence than you.

Ratt Motley Aerosmith Leppard music men (should) like not nerd head bobbing behind a computer
Yeah so would John Cage, what's your point?

You're a troll. Your question wasn't serious to begin with.

If it was then ask a specific question about what's giving you trouble with recreating the Cinderella track.

Can you do that?

Or are you cperezzz?

I don't understand ur nerd colloquialisms but this seems like da last place I should get musical advice from so nm

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Thu May 01, 2014 10:31 pm

Oppenheimer wrote:I don't understand ur nerd colloquialisms but this seems like da last place I should get musical advice from so nm
So you're leaving now? Promise?

Awesome.

:mrgreen:
Unsound Designer

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Thu May 01, 2014 10:37 pm

*more goofy "u" "dat" language mixed with words like "colloquialisms"*

The mult is strong with this one.

Unsound Designer

Oppenheimer

Post by Oppenheimer » Thu May 01, 2014 10:45 pm

stringtapper look at this picture a normal person looks at this and sees a freak, ur irrelevant n creepy

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Thu May 01, 2014 11:05 pm

Keep 'em coming.

There's no such thing as bad publicity, after all.

Unsound Designer

ian_halsall

Post by ian_halsall » Fri May 02, 2014 10:31 am

he's a ballbag

Post by 102455 » Fri May 02, 2014 12:37 pm

Oppenheimer, that's you that is (© Newman & Baddiel).

docprosper

Post by docprosper » Tue May 13, 2014 4:51 pm

Oppenheimer wrote:Ratt Motley Aerosmith Leppard music men (should) like not nerd head bobbing behind a computer
wait, what? Is illiteracy now "in"?
:(
or is this troll haiku?
:D
Funk N. Furter wrote:Post properly.
Ableton Live Suite | M4L | Powerbook | Launchpad | APC40 | Faderfox | 2x1200 | Xone:96 | ...
---> http://soundcloud.com/kilcraft

re:dream

Post by re:dream » Tue May 13, 2014 5:25 pm

Ratt was a hard rock band from the 1970s. Think of a cheesier version of Slade meets Judas Priest, trying to sound like Van Halen. Motley = Crue. You know who Aerosmith was; they played a very large role in making MTV as unbearably crap as it was. Leppard, ditto. These bands are greatly to blame for the death of rock n roll, turning it into an increasingly predictable art form endlessly recycling its own clichés. Oppenheimer appears to believe that men should like such music. The use of the word 'should' indicates that he is aware that many of us don't. He contrasts the golden years of virtuous, manly men in skin-tight golden pants erotically fondling their flying-V guitars, or playing the same three power chords over and over to the sad aftermath of the present: a music industry dominated by effeminate intellectual types, 'nodding their heads' to the beat (four to the floor, no doubt, generated via Push or Maschine) while arguing, with whining passion, about the relative merits of Ableton Live and Bitwig Studio.

Or something like that.

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Tue May 13, 2014 7:15 pm

re:dream wrote:Ratt was a hard rock band from the 1970s. Think of a cheesier version of Slade meets Judas Priest, trying to sound like Van Halen. Motley = Crue. You know who Aerosmith was; they played a very large role in making MTV as unbearably crap as it was. Leppard, ditto. These bands are greatly to blame for the death of rock n roll, turning it into an increasingly predictable art form endlessly recycling its own clichés. Oppenheimer appears to believe that men should like such music. The use of the word 'should' indicates that he is aware that many of us don't. He contrasts the golden years of virtuous, manly men in skin-tight golden pants erotically fondling their flying-V guitars, or playing the same three power chords over and over to the sad aftermath of the present: a music industry dominated by effeminate intellectual types, 'nodding their heads' to the beat (four to the floor, no doubt, generated via Push or Maschine) while arguing, with whining passion, about the relative merits of Ableton Live and Bitwig Studio.

Or something like that.
lol, we have a wiseman :-)

Don't forget all the repetitive neo-folk that seems to be all the rage today. Everyone singing about their own deep (or not so deep) emotions to the tune of what should be considered an alternative pop version of Bob Dylan. Just without having anything to say about the world burning around them....

But post-pop is a good companion for post democracy