"Douche" is a insult girls use

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
Oppenheimer
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:57 am

"Douche" is a insult girls use

Post by Oppenheimer » Tue May 20, 2014 12:56 pm

I want to bring to everyone's attention that if you are a male who uses the word "douche" as an insult ur either a feminized nerd or fully homosexual.

I wonder, how would a man even know what a douche is?

Ate least, how is it that a man identifies with "douches" so much that he think it makes for a viable insult.

In a normal man's mind there is nothing associated with "douches" because he has never used one, therefore why is it even an insult?

I suppose that nerds who grew up following their moms around the house hanging out with girls in the friend zone all day would know what douches are. I've never known a woman romantically who ever told me anything about her douche.

docprosper
Posts: 1192
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:20 am
Location: Fredericksburg, VA

Re: "Douche" is a insult girls use

Post by docprosper » Tue May 20, 2014 5:43 pm

Oppenheimer wrote:I've never known a woman romantically
Funk N. Furter wrote:Post properly.
Ableton Live Suite | M4L | Powerbook | Launchpad | APC40 | Faderfox | 2x1200 | ...
---> http://soundcloud.com/kilcraft

memes_33
Posts: 867
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 6:19 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact:

Re: "Douche" is a insult girls use

Post by memes_33 » Tue May 20, 2014 6:52 pm

you can douche your butt too
Hip-Hop, Breakbeat, Glitch, IDM, Dub, & Mashups! Go to:
http://memes.bandcamp.com
http://www.soundcloud.com/memes_33

LoopStationZebra
Posts: 10586
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:57 pm
Contact:

Re: "Douche" is a insult girls use

Post by LoopStationZebra » Tue May 20, 2014 6:56 pm

Oppenheimer wrote: friend zone

Talk to me bro.


:x
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

andydes
Posts: 2917
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: Bremen

Re: "Douche" is a insult girls use

Post by andydes » Tue May 20, 2014 7:05 pm

Oppenheimer wrote:I want to bring to everyone's attention that if you are a male who uses the word "douche" as an insult ur either a feminized nerd or fully homosexual.

I wonder, how would a man even know what a douche is?

Ate least, how is it that a man identifies with "douches" so much that he think it makes for a viable insult.

In a normal man's mind there is nothing associated with "douches" because he has never used one, therefore why is it even an insult?

I suppose that nerds who grew up following their moms around the house hanging out with girls in the friend zone all day would know what douches are. I've never known a woman romantically who ever told me anything about her douche.

You seem to have spent some time contemplating douches. For me, it's mainly just a word people use on the internet.

Have you asked your girlfriend why she doesn't discuss her douche with you?

Oppenheimer
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:57 am

Re: "Douche" is a insult girls use

Post by Oppenheimer » Tue May 20, 2014 9:11 pm

memes_33 wrote:you can douche your butt too
Exactly keep going........ help them figure it out

Oppenheimer
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:57 am

Re: "Douche" is a insult girls use

Post by Oppenheimer » Tue May 20, 2014 9:38 pm

docprosper wrote:
Oppenheimer wrote:I've never known a woman romantically
I'm a believer that creativity in a person comes out in the same quality with everything that they do.

In other words the same quality a painter or musician a person is the same quality of creativity they have in most other approaches in their life.

It comes as no surprise then, good sir, that your music sucks. One only has to look at the "creativity" of your "insults" and they will get a good idea of what your music is like.

Much like your music, your insults is just you relying upon what somebody else's work. If you took all the "other people's music" out of "your" music you would have nothing (I'd rather listen to nothing).

If you took all the "other people's insult" out of your insult you would literally have a blank space.

Do u copy because u don't know how, or is it because you are that desperate to fit in?
Last edited by Oppenheimer on Tue May 20, 2014 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

H20nly
Posts: 15844
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: "Douche" is a insult girls use

Post by H20nly » Tue May 20, 2014 9:40 pm

Oppenheimer wrote:I want to bring to everyone's attention that if you are a male who uses the word "douche" as an insult ur either a feminized nerd or fully homosexual
kids use "nerd" as an insult.

what kind of person uses "homosexual" as one?

Oppenheimer
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:57 am

Re: "Douche" is a insult girls use

Post by Oppenheimer » Tue May 20, 2014 9:44 pm

H20nly wrote:
Oppenheimer wrote:I want to bring to everyone's attention that if you are a male who uses the word "douche" as an insult ur either a feminized nerd or fully homosexual
kids use "nerd" as an insult.

what kind of person uses "homosexual" as one?
Not anymore since they are little nerdlets themselves because their nerdlet fathers buy them Xboxes.

The kind of person who uses the word homosexual as an insult is the kind of person who is not a homosexual. If u have a problem with the word being used u probably are a homosexual.

H20nly
Posts: 15844
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: "Douche" is a insult girls use

Post by H20nly » Tue May 20, 2014 9:44 pm

over and over again Oppenheimer wrote:your music sucks
Projection may help a fragile ego reduce anxiety, but at the cost of a certain dissociation, as in dissociative identity disorder.
what Oppenheimer should have wrote:my music sucks so i'll attack everyone else's.

H20nly
Posts: 15844
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: "Douche" is a insult girls use

Post by H20nly » Tue May 20, 2014 9:46 pm

Oppenheimer wrote:i'm a raving homophobe on an EDM forum

stringtapper
Posts: 6273
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:21 pm

Re: "Douche" is a insult girls use

Post by stringtapper » Tue May 20, 2014 9:47 pm

H20nly wrote:
what Oppenheimer should have wrote:my music sucks so i'll attack everyone else's.
I like how the html quote works with Opie's bad grammar.

:x
Unsound Designer

Oppenheimer
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:57 am

Re: "Douche" is a insult girls use

Post by Oppenheimer » Tue May 20, 2014 9:52 pm

H20nly wrote:
over and over again Oppenheimer wrote:your music sucks
Projection may help a fragile ego reduce anxiety, but at the cost of a certain dissociation, as in dissociative identity disorder.
what Oppenheimer should have wrote:my music sucks so i'll attack everyone else's.
Obviously, fool, I am not going to share my music ever under this name........ Let's just say I'm not intimidated by the "quality" coming out of this particular factory

H20nly
Posts: 15844
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: "Douche" is a insult girls use

Post by H20nly » Tue May 20, 2014 9:54 pm

yeah, and since you got your Levi Moniz account banned at GearSlutz and other forums for being a douche.. i'd imagine you had to change the name anyway.

:lol:
Last edited by H20nly on Tue May 20, 2014 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

docprosper
Posts: 1192
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:20 am
Location: Fredericksburg, VA

Re: "Douche" is a insult girls use

Post by docprosper » Tue May 20, 2014 9:55 pm

Oppenheimer wrote:
docprosper wrote:
Oppenheimer wrote:I've never known a woman romantically
I'm a believer that creativity in a person comes out in the same quality with everything that they do.

In other words the same quality a painter or musician a person is the same quality of creativity they have in most other approaches in their life.

It comes as no surprise then, good sir, that your music sucks. One only has to look at the "creativity" of your "insults" and they will get a good idea of what your music is like.

Much like your music, your insults is just you relying upon what somebody else's work. If you took all the "other people's music" out of "your" music you would have nothing (I'd rather listen to nothing).

If you took all the "other people's insult" out of your insult you would literally have a blank space.

Do u copy because u don't know how, or is it because you are that desperate to fit in?
tldr/meh
Funk N. Furter wrote:Post properly.
Ableton Live Suite | M4L | Powerbook | Launchpad | APC40 | Faderfox | 2x1200 | ...
---> http://soundcloud.com/kilcraft

Post Reply