FIFA World Cup

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
stringtapper
Posts: 6272
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:21 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup

Post by stringtapper » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:26 pm

4!!

8O
Unsound Designer

sporkles
Posts: 3189
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Schmocation

Re: FIFA World Cup

Post by sporkles » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:41 pm

Keep counting.

stringtapper
Posts: 6272
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:21 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup

Post by stringtapper » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:53 pm

No shit. WTF?

8O
Unsound Designer

eyeknow
Posts: 5822
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:16 am

Re: FIFA World Cup

Post by eyeknow » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:12 pm

Meh.

sporkles
Posts: 3189
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Schmocation

Re: FIFA World Cup

Post by sporkles » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:28 pm

Only 6 goals, Germany??? Entertain me, dammit!

sporkles
Posts: 3189
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Schmocation

Re: FIFA World Cup

Post by sporkles » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:56 pm

OK...

1, 2, 3 & 4-0: laughing maniacally.
5-0: feeling somewhat embarrassed.
6-0: completely quiet. Empty inside.
7-0: rocking back and forth, sobbing uncontrollably while comfort-eating chocolate uncritically.
7-1: already passed out.

eyeknow
Posts: 5822
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:16 am

Re: FIFA World Cup

Post by eyeknow » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:04 pm

So who had arengtina/germany in your bracket? :lol:

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup

Post by TomViolenz » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm

sporkles wrote:OK...

1, 2, 3 & 4-0: laughing maniacally.
5-0: feeling somewhat embarrassed.
6-0: completely quiet. Empty inside.
7-0: rocking back and forth, sobbing uncontrollably while comfort-eating chocolate uncritically.
7-1: already passed out.


1: OH YEAH....this can work :D
2: 8O C O O L Klose got his record, this could not have happended to a nicer guy :D
3: 8O :? :? :? :? :? What's going on here
4: I thought this was still the replay of the 3:0....
sees the crying Brazilians in the audience....hm....this is getting uncomfortable...sees other guys in the bar laughing about the crying Brazilians on screen...yeah, this is really getting uncomfortable... :x Goes home.

5: stop hitting the guy, he is already unconcious :x
.
.
.



I hope our team manages to forget this until Sunday, we should not go into the match against the Netherlands with an attitude that's less than fully focused.


Btw. Why are Khedira, Boateng and Özil not even trying to move their lips when our national anthem is playing?!
Isn't it a little weird to maybe, finally hold that golden trophy after sooo many tries with a team of a country you don't even consider your own... :?

8O
Posts: 5502
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:29 am
Location: Berlin

Re: FIFA World Cup

Post by 8O » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:36 pm

TomViolenz wrote:Btw. Why are Khedira, Boateng and Özil not even trying to move their lips when our national anthem is playing?!
Isn't it a little weird to maybe, finally hold that golden trophy after sooo many tries with a team of a country you don't even consider your own... :?
:roll:
Image

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup

Post by TomViolenz » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:45 pm

8O wrote:
TomViolenz wrote:Btw. Why are Khedira, Boateng and Özil not even trying to move their lips when our national anthem is playing?!
Isn't it a little weird to maybe, finally hold that golden trophy after sooo many tries with a team of a country you don't even consider your own... :?
:roll:
I'm as leftwing as they come here in the Lounge and I still find that weird. Benzema for instance wouldn't do this. And I don't think during the whole world cup I've seen anyone do this :?:
But hey, it's their choice to not win with the correct country... :roll:

Pitch Black
Posts: 6444
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:18 am
Location: Auckland New Zealand
Contact:

Re: FIFA World Cup

Post by Pitch Black » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:41 pm

Image

eyeknow
Posts: 5822
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:16 am

Re: FIFA World Cup

Post by eyeknow » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:57 am

I saw that over at KVR. Now we know why they made that as their icon ;)

re:dream
Posts: 4554
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:42 am
Location: Hoerikwaggo's sunset side...
Contact:

Re: FIFA World Cup

Post by re:dream » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:44 am

For the first time I doubt the Netherlands' chances :(

stringtapper
Posts: 6272
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:21 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup

Post by stringtapper » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:07 am

If die Mannschaft comes with it like that again, then yeah, they're fucked.
Unsound Designer

8O
Posts: 5502
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:29 am
Location: Berlin

Re: FIFA World Cup

Post by 8O » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:56 am

TomViolenz wrote:
8O wrote:
TomViolenz wrote:Btw. Why are Khedira, Boateng and Özil not even trying to move their lips when our national anthem is playing?!
Isn't it a little weird to maybe, finally hold that golden trophy after sooo many tries with a team of a country you don't even consider your own... :?
:roll:
I'm as leftwing as they come here in the Lounge and I still find that weird. Benzema for instance wouldn't do this. And I don't think during the whole world cup I've seen anyone do this :?:
But hey, it's their choice to not win with the correct country... :roll:
Why do you find it weird?

Edit: On second thoughts, can't be bothered: it's a racist remark. :arrow:
Image

Post Reply