FIFA World Cup

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
regretfullySaid

Re: FIFA World Cup

Post by regretfullySaid » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:31 am

In the 90's i lived without tv for about 7 years. Didn't read newspapers either. Really, the most easy way to feel better is to shut yourself of from the news.
Yes, I started doing that about 10 years ago; the great thing is now is that you can can get it when and where you want it and from which sources you choose.
It's blatantly obvious just how stupid, suggestive, manipulative, watered down, extremely selective while majorly avoidant standard broadcast news is (american evening news) and also so formulaic, like how much of the news here, every single night, there will be about 10 minutes of tragedy in the black community and everything is token. I find it really hard to not constantly talk back to the news like an idiot child when I visit my folks (they're the only people in my life now who still watch it) and I've been on record multiple times saying how much less stressed I feel after not watching it anymore. It's just so clearly made for manipulation I hope to see it change someway before I die.
if everybody does, the people in power could even become more easily abusive.
Could you elaborate? The way I see it is like leaving a verbally abusive partner. They'll shout and plead and say anything to keep you but if you just walk away they have no power anymore. I'd like to see that happen with Comcast and religion :lol:
ImageImage

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:32 am

The Americans are the boss in the world, that is the German frustration.
You sure it isn't the Arabs?

I never liked the 'We're #1 bullshit'
#1 in fucking shit up
ImageImage

derzai

Post by derzai » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:36 am

shadx312 wrote:
The Americans are the boss in the world, that is the German frustration.
You sure it isn't the Arabs?
No, the world is ruled by the West European monarchies and their Bankers. America is their colony they use to rule the world.

derzai

Post by derzai » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:37 am

Oops, I got serious.

derzai

Post by derzai » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:41 am

shadx312 wrote:
In the 90's i lived without tv for about 7 years. Didn't read newspapers either. Really, the most easy way to feel better is to shut yourself of from the news.
Yes, I started doing that about 10 years ago; the great thing is now is that you can can get it when and where you want it and from which sources you choose.
It's blatantly obvious just how stupid, suggestive, manipulative, watered down, extremely selective while majorly avoidant standard broadcast news is (american evening news) and also so formulaic, like how much of the news here, every single night, there will be about 10 minutes of tragedy in the black community and everything is token. I find it really hard to not constantly talk back to the news like an idiot child when I visit my folks (they're the only people in my life now who still watch it) and I've been on record multiple times saying how much less stressed I feel after not watching it anymore. It's just so clearly made for manipulation I hope to see it change someway before I die.
if everybody does, the people in power could even become more easily abusive.
Could you elaborate? The way I see it is like leaving a verbally abusive partner. They'll shout and plead and say anything to keep you but if you just walk away they have no power anymore. I'd like to see that happen with Comcast and religion :lol:
If nobody knows what is going on, then "governments" can take advantage of that. Like in world war I for example. Young boys were sent to the front where they were slaughtered. There was no "live" coverage of Verdun of Ipres at television at the time.

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:42 am

Ah you mean like the Rothschilds, JPMorgan, Rockefellers and the like....
I suppose the Vatican played a large part as well..
ImageImage

derzai

Post by derzai » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:46 am

shadx312 wrote:Ah you mean like the Rothschilds and the like....
yep, Rothschilds financial main holding is in Amsterdam. I can give you the address if you want.

Then the Dutch Royal Family is very closely with the Rothschilds. The Bilderberg conference was founded by ZKH Prins Bernhard von Lippe-Biesterfeld. A German btw.

But there is other Bankers too. Rothschild is not the only one.

Yeh, and the Vatican.

In fact the mantra is very simple.

I was brought up in the country-side, just a couple of miles from the German border. My father told me that before the Roman Catholic church (Vatican) owned about all the land of the farmers.

And they still have a lot of power.

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:50 am

Last edited by regretfullySaid on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

derzai

Post by derzai » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:53 am

And then there is the "occupy" movement. They consist of people that are dropouts of the society. Homeless and jobless people. It is just a facade. They have them protest cause they want to show the rest of the world that we are living in a democracy.

And then amongst the "occupy" people there are who really believe they can make a difference.

Illusion and delusion.

derzai

Post by derzai » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:03 am

Yeh I remember when i was in highschool there were the "tough" guys, wearing jeans with "iron maiden" on it. Or "uriah heep".

I dont like heavy metal, except for Black Sabbath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZyVZFJGX5g

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:04 am

hmm
Last edited by regretfullySaid on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

derzai

Post by derzai » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:10 am

shadx312 wrote:So do you think having an endless conflict with the middle east is the perfect crash crop to keep the bankers sustained for millenia?
we don't have a conflict with the middle east. there is an internal conflict in the middle east. buh, i am going to say a dangerous thing: after the war "they" have put the jews in israel, so when eventually they get "finished", it will be by the Arabs, or the Persian. If this may ever happen.

And then "we" can wash our hands and act like we had nothing to do with it.

derzai

Post by derzai » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:12 am

shadx312 wrote:So do you think having an endless conflict with the middle east is the perfect crash crop to keep the bankers sustained for millenia?
The Bankers will keep banking. That is the mechanism. This mechanism has nothing to do with the conflict in the middle east.

derzai

Post by derzai » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:13 am

shadx312 wrote:hmm
you dont like black sabbath? :?

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:15 am

Not sure it's that dangerous, I'm sure it's a common suspicion.
ImageImage