My Complaint About Beats Me

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
nebulae

My Complaint About Beats Me

Post by nebulae » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:08 pm

It's unlikely that this letter will win me many friends or even garner much attention. However, writing it is the only way I know to criticize Mr. Beats Me's complicity in the widespread establishment of elitism. Wait! Before you dismiss me as effete, hear me out. Some people believe that one day Mr. Me's acolytes will burn away social illness, exploitation, and human suffering. Such people are doomed to disappointment, especially when one considers that Mr. Me wants to descend to character assassination and name calling. Alas, that's a mere ripple on the fatuous ocean of Machiavellianism in which Mr. Me will drown any attempt to focus on the major economic, social, and political forces that provide the setting for the expression of a simple-minded agenda.

I have no set opinion as to whether or not all Mr. Me does is complain, complain, complain. I do, however, truly allege that the really interesting thing about all this is not that by requiring religious services around the world to begin with “Mr. Me is great; Mr. Me is good; we thank Mr. Me for our daily food”, Mr. Me has managed to get us over a barrel. The interesting thing is that he parrots whatever ideas are fashionable at the moment. When the fashions change, his ideas will change instantly like a weathercock. While I trust that this audience shares my indignation at Mr. Me, Mr. Me is widely seen as unforgivable for demanding that Earth submit to the dominion of the worst types of inaniloquent windbags there are. Expect him to lay low for a while and allow public amnesia to expurgate the immediacy of his sins. Afterwards, he'll certainly return to leading us into an age of shoddiness—shoddy goods, shoddy services, shoddy morals, and shoddy people. My hope, though, is that the second time around, people will be aware of the fact that Mr. Me plans to combine, in a rare mixture, bestial cruelty and an inconceivable gift for lying. He has instructed his adulators not to discuss this or even admit to his plan's existence. Obviously, Mr. Me knows he has something to hide. In summary, it is my prayer that people everywhere will join me in my quest to get Mr. Beats Me to damp down the bellicosity of his orations.

(Generated by http://www.pakin.org/complaint/ with *hugs* to m'man Beats!)

H20nly

Re: My Complaint About Beats Me

Post by H20nly » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:50 pm

The complaints about Mr. Beats Me are both intrusive and repulsive. So here I am taking time out of my busy schedule to let you and maybe a few other people know that Mr. Fucking Nebulae, Esq. is an adept at paralyzing needed efforts to derail his coldhearted little schemes. The full truth of my conclusion I shall develop in the course of this letter but the conclusion's general outline is that he believes that his god is more caring and compassionate than your god, and to prove it, Mr. Nebulae's god wants him to engender ill will. Yeah, that makes sense. Next, Mr. Nebulae will be telling us that lying is morally justifiable as long as it's referred to as “strategic deception”. Yes, you heard me right; it is incumbent upon all of us to confront his tricks head-on. I always catch holy hell whenever I say something like that so let me assure you that if you were to tell him that he should step down from his gilded pedestal, he'd just pull his security blanket a little tighter around himself and refuse to come out and deal with the real world. Mr. Nebulae wants to put a soporific, sententious spin on important issues. This desire is implanted in a part of his brain that's immune to reason or argument. Consequently, there's no chance that we can get him to see that his followers have been seen gagging the innocent accused from protesting favoritism-motivated prosecutions. Mr. Nebulae claimed he would take responsibility for this unimaginative behavior, but in fact he did nothing to fix matters or punish the culprits. This proves that I suggest that we speak out against the worst classes of slatternly, morally questionable flibbertigibbets there are. This right and truthful proposition, practically established, will help us draw an accurate portrait of his ideological alignment.

Mr. Nebulae has gotten carried away with accelerating our descent into the cesspool of neopaganism. It's pretty clear from this lack of restraint that he would shove the nation towards miserabilism, all at the drop of a hat. It's therefore imperative that we exercise all of our basic rights to the maximum, as doing so will let Mr. Nebulae know that I am more than merely surprised by his willingness to precipitate riots. I'm shocked, shocked. And, as if that weren't enough, we should not concern ourselves with Mr. Nebulae's putative virtue or vice. Rather, we should concern ourselves with our own welfare and with the fact that when a mistake is made, the smart thing to do is to admit it and reverse course. That takes real courage. The way that Mr. Nebulae stubbornly refuses to own up to his mistakes serves only to convince me that if his thinking were cerebral rather than glandular, Mr. Nebulae wouldn't consider it such a good idea to force women to live by restrictive standards not applicable to men. And that's it. Pride and solidarity prepare individuals to become partners in an alliance against evil ageism.

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:55 pm

I indeed can't let Rabbi H2 Only's misinformation and misguided arguments about fetishism go by without comment. To plunge right into it, Rabbi Only insists that we should all bear the brunt of his actions. Has anyone, at any time, ever been more wrong? People often ask me that question. It's a difficult question to answer, however, because the querist generally wants a simple, concise answer. He doesn't want to hear a long, drawn-out explanation about how there is a proper place in life for hatred. Hatred of that which is wrong is a powerful and valuable tool. But when Rabbi Only perverts hatred in order to stir up trouble, it becomes clear that if I had my druthers, he would never have had the opportunity to ascribe opinions to me that I don't even hold. As it stands, the good Rabbi really shouldn't give an air of scientific impartiality to biased judgments. That's just plain common sense. Of course, the people who appreciate his sound bites are those who eagerly root up common sense, prominently hold it out, and decry it as poison with astonishing alacrity. Now that you've reached the end of this letter, let me leave you with the key take-away message: The worst sorts of maladroit skivers there are do nothing but eat, smell bad, and reproduce while contributing little or nothing productive to society in return for their upkeep.

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:09 pm

I only have one thing to say........

:x

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:13 pm

My complaint about eyeknow: He's a party pooper.

Generated by me.

arctic ranger

Post by arctic ranger » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:28 pm

Holy shit that's where "b0unce" and "dum" ended up working?

Ghostwriting argument threads?

:D
mpb c2d, remote sl, mpc1000, korg legacy, zebra 2, phoscyon, devastator

http://soundcloud.com/enrock/first-edit

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:41 pm

I heard that b0unce and dum got married. Then, when their marriage ran into some inevitable doldrums, they brought in CPREZ to put some spice back into things. The three of them live happily on an island off the shores of Thailand, and they frequent the Bitwig forum to pass the time.

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:56 pm

nebulae wrote:My complaint about eyeknow: He's a party pooper.

Generated by me.
I thought that that is what beats me was known for, was the :x smiley.

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:58 pm

hehehe yes, he's perpetually cranky. Try getting him to talk to hawt drunk chicks in New Orleans. He'll get angry and walk away. *sigh* I don't get it...

re:dream

Post by re:dream » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:40 am

nebulae wrote:inaniloquent windbag
I rest my case.

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:26 am

I dunno why, but loled at that :lol:

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:12 am

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:49 pm

re:dream wrote:
nebulae wrote:inaniloquent windbag
I rest my case.
:lol: well played

beats me

Post by beats me » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:22 pm

LSZ is the CE :x here. I’m the VP of :x .