The conspiracy conspiracy

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
derzai

Re: The conspiracy conspiracy

Post by derzai » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:00 pm

Nah it is about the vested interests. Open door.

And then the world is divided into several different power centra. Each with their "own" vested interests. I put "own" between "" cause the interests are mutually connected of course.

Like McCain said: Europe is too much dependent on Russian gaz. And vice versa, Russia is dependant on European investments.

So a cold war will turn out to be contra productive, for us all.

Meanwhile I think it is the German (4th Reich) agenda pushing their agenda into the direction of Russia.

Again, you may disagree.

derzai

Post by derzai » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:04 pm

re:dream

Post by re:dream » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:30 pm

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:13 pm

derzai wrote:Nah it is about the vested interests. Open door.

And then the world is divided into several different power centra. Each with their "own" vested interests. I put "own" between "" cause the interests are mutually connected of course.

Like McCain said: Europe is too much dependent on Russian gaz. And vice versa, Russia is dependant on European investments.

So a cold war will turn out to be contra productive, for us all.
You just showed why it would be counter productive for Europe and Russia. One party is missing, no?! That party btw is sitting on huge amounts of liquified natural gas that it wants to sell for good money.... Can you think of who that might be?! :wink:
Meanwhile I think it is the German (4th Reich) agenda pushing their agenda into the direction of Russia.

Again, you may disagree.
Say what?! 8O
You seriously have a German monkey up your butt it seems. Your delusions aside, the Germany of today is the lap dog of that other party alluded to above. So much so, that it is willing to act against its own economical interests just to please its master. Just like all of the European countries btw. Makes you wonder what kind of dirty laundry the NSA was able to intercept from our politicians :x

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:18 pm

could you give a tl, dr version?!

But if it's just that tired canard that criticizing the push into the Russia sphere of influence by the West, is equal to being a friend of that fascist Putin. Then just save your time: I've heard that before...

derzai

Post by derzai » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:24 pm

TomViolenz wrote:You just showed why it would be counter productive for Europe and Russia. One party is missing, no?! That party btw is sitting on huge amounts of liquified natural gas that it wants to sell for good money.... Can you think of who that might be?! :wink:

Don't have a clue. My solution would be: only energy from wind and sun.
TomViolenz wrote:Say what?! 8O
You seriously have a German monkey up your butt it seems. Your delusions aside, the Germany of today is the lap dog of that other party alluded to above. So much so, that it is willing to act against its own economical interests just to please its master. Just like all of the European countries btw. Makes you wonder what kind of dirty laundry the NSA was able to intercept from our politicians :x
I dont have a clue what kind of data they (nsa) collected. As long as types like Franz Josef Strauss dont take over the the Christian Democrats I won't worry.

Me and the Germans? lol. Old friend of me would say: Hey D, teasing them again?

I met a few (Germans) in real life recently and they were (as they always are) very friendly with me.

What is the difference between a dutch and a german? Say you are from China. You won't see any difference.

derzai

Post by derzai » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:33 pm

Royal Dutch Shell? Never heard of them.

Founder Henry Deterding was a good friend of Herman Goering.

And then we got Urenco. Ultra centrifuge.

A certain guy Kahn (Abdul Qadir) worked there in the '70's, copied all kind of stuff and went back to Pakistan.

Will America suffer? Of course, Capital Research Global Investors have 9,85% of the Shell shares, and Black Rock 6,89%. Say about 20% of Shell shares is in American hands.

derzai

Post by derzai » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:28 pm

to get back on topic: i found (my own observation, not something scientifically proven) that people on drugs more often talk about conspiracies. dont know why. in particular people on cocaine.

andydes

Post by andydes » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:43 pm

I do like a good conspiracy theory.

My favorite at the moment is this nice little set of non binding, completely voluntary guidelines the UN came up with. All vague stuff about how it would be good to not let people get too poor, and try not to fuck up the planet so much, etc, etc. Everyone signed, of course, seeing as they all knew they wouldn't have to do a damned thing about it. :wink:

Pretty innocuous. So why is there a conspiracy theory about it?

Because some dumb ass gave it the most sinister name they could, straight out of some hollywood dystopian sci-fi film:

Agenda 21

Bah bah bah!

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:02 pm

LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:13 am

andydes wrote:I do like a good conspiracy theory.

My favorite at the moment is this nice little set of non binding, completely voluntary guidelines the UN came up with. All vague stuff about how it would be good to not let people get too poor, and try not to fuck up the planet so much, etc, etc. Everyone signed, of course, seeing as they all knew they wouldn't have to do a damned thing about it. :wink:

Pretty innocuous. So why is there a conspiracy theory about it?

Because some dumb ass gave it the most sinister name they could, straight out of some hollywood dystopian sci-fi film:

Agenda 21

Bah bah bah!
In Germany we had an Agenda 2010 8O
Let's say it was a real hoot.... :x

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:36 am

I heard dick cheney said to bush "you make 911 happen or I'll shoot you in the ass"

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:51 am

The thing about the 9/11 conspiracy is that it is one of the most plausible ones around. 8O

I mean look at Bin Laden, doesn't he strike you as the prototypical vilian from a book?
And then all of what has happened to the western societies as a result of that event? Doesn't that look like some evil authoritarian master plan?

Think about it! ;-)

So no, I'm myself not a follower of that particular conspiracy theory, but on the other hand, let's say one of the Snowden docs not yet released yet would reveal such...
I don't think I would be all that surprised :twisted:

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:53 pm

TomViolenz wrote:I mean look at Bin Laden, doesn't he strike you as the prototypical vilian
yes, it would be more believable if Bin Laden was sporting tighter clothing.

i have heard from a reliable Italian scientist/philosopher/revolutionary that the lunar landing was a complete hoax. it must be true. this person could see the souls of 314 million people.

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:08 pm

I kinda miss 9V. Back then I was more like Tom, but now I think I'd just find 9V mildly irritating sometimes.
This place could use a Roberto Benigni ala Down By Law.
I also like when people don't care if their english is good enough or not.
ImageImage