What game are you playing now

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
H20nly

Re: What game are you playing now

Post by H20nly » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:18 pm

snakedogman wrote: Been playing a bit of World of Tanks again after beeing away from that for a couple of months.
World of Tanks is fun... I used to play that... I used to play a number of games... now all I play is Destiny. :x aptly named :x

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:10 pm

H20nly wrote:…now all I play is Destiny. :x
I've noticed.

:x
Unsound Designer

snakedogman

Post by snakedogman » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:49 pm

H20nly wrote:
snakedogman wrote: Been playing a bit of World of Tanks again after beeing away from that for a couple of months.
World of Tanks is fun... I used to play that... I used to play a number of games... now all I play is Destiny. :x aptly named :x
It is, and it's the first and only time I've played an online multiplayer game. Of course it comes with all the negative sides of online mp as well (people behaving like dicks) but generally I find it's not too bad. World of Warships is looking pretty good too (currently in closed beta but looking at youtube video's of people who have played it).

crystalmsc

Post by crystalmsc » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:57 am

beats me wrote:Scratch that. Sony just announced God of War 3 Remastered for PS4 coming out this summer. :)
To me the PS+ subscription is the reason to get the PS4. I own the collection since the first PS4 game, these are the tittles that I want to play:
- Resogun
- Trine 2: Complete Story
- TowerFall: Ascension
- Sportsfriends
- Velocity 2X
- Injustice: Gods Among Us – Ultimate Edition
- Secret Ponchos
- InFamous: First Light
- Transistor
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty!
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood
- Pinballs

Worth enough for me to add another year of subscription.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:00 am

Did the guys who did Heavy Rain come out with anything for the ps4?
ImageImage

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:27 am

stringtapper wrote:
H20nly wrote:…now all I play is Destiny. :x
I've noticed.

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:15 pm

shadx312 wrote:Did the guys who did Heavy Rain come out with anything for the ps4?
They (Quantic Dream) are working on something that they haven't released any information about yet. Beyond: Two Souls was their last one for PS3 in 2013, so it will probably be another year or so before they put one out, but it will definitely be a PS4 exclusive.
Unsound Designer

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:18 pm

crystalmsc wrote:
beats me wrote:Scratch that. Sony just announced God of War 3 Remastered for PS4 coming out this summer. :)
To me the PS+ subscription is the reason to get the PS4. I own the collection since the first PS4 game, these are the tittles that I want to play:
- Resogun
- Sportsfriends
- Velocity 2X
- Secret Ponchos
- Transistor
- Pinballs

I've been on Xbox Live since the very first Xbox (12 years). I've owned every PS but never had a PS+ subscription. I just can't stomach how the "free" games you get actually go away if you ever delete them. Microsoft does that one right by making the Games with Gold available for a short window (two weeks to a month) but once you download it it's yours forever.
Unsound Designer

beats me

Post by beats me » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:25 pm

crystalmsc wrote:

- Resogun
- Sportsfriends
- Velocity 2X
- Secret Ponchos
- Transistor
- Pinballs

The games in bold I already have, not really interested in anything else on that list aside from maybe Infamous, but seeing as I never finished the main game I don't really think I'm missing out on anything.

By most people's accounts the free PS4 games with PS+ have mostly been a dud thus far. But your taste seems to be all over the map (not saying that is a bad thing) so I can see why its worth it to you. The current gen consoles just haven't been out long enough for them to offer meaty games for free yet.

beats me

Post by beats me » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:25 pm

Blood Borne is getting high marks.

However all the praise is a list of “If you like…..” and, no, I actually don’t really like what they are listing. :lol: Cause I’m not a console gamer. And yet bought a PS4. :x

Got GTA5 on Saturday. Played it for about an hour or so Sunday. Nothing bad about it but also nothing making me go “Can’t wait to get home and continue playing that!” :?

crystalmsc

Post by crystalmsc » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:47 am

shadx312 wrote:Did the guys who did Heavy Rain come out with anything for the ps4?
The only disc that I planned to get, since they never release the download version.

Also interested with "Life is Strange" has anyone played that, any good?

crystalmsc

Post by crystalmsc » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 am

stringtapper wrote:I just can't stomach how the "free" games you get actually go away if you ever delete them.
Yes, me too. Hope the policy will change in the future. But still, the value of the free contents are huge and fits my needs.

I really enjoy the random selection of games that I will never buy, but appeared to be the most played games :D specially with my nephews and niece. Also have finished several big tittles, which could be way more expensive when bought separately.
beats me wrote:but seeing as I never finished the main game I don't really think I'm missing out on anything.

The current gen consoles just haven't been out long enough for them to offer meaty games for free yet.

“Can’t wait to get home and continue playing that!” :?
I used to finish games, but not sure anymore..since I enjoy local co-op games the best now. The only one I planned to finish is First Light, mainly just to test the console capability.

Still a great value to me, since I enjoy the collection for the PS3 as well and plan to get a Vita in the future.

Well said, could be the same reason why I haven't jump to the GTA V wagon yet :)
beats me wrote:Blood Borne is getting high marks.
and Sony dropped it again..so concern about them :(
Last edited by crystalmsc on Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beats me

Post by beats me » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:42 pm

In celebration of the release of Blood Borne some site decided to make a list of the top 5 hardest Playstation games of all time. So I guess there’s a large group of people going “I die constantly. There needs to be more games like this!” :?

I imagine these people have a very rewarding life and on their leisure time they need something that is going to frustrate and humble them. Balance.

crystalmsc

Post by crystalmsc » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:56 am

I'm always amazed with people who can achieved a lot of Platinum awards or do perfect games in Steam without cheating. Specially the one with more than a hundred games, it's just beyond my imagination.

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:51 pm

I’m somewhat intrigued by Mortal Kombat X coming out next month. I’ve never been big into that genre but I think it might align better with my casual gamer taste.