Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
- Posts: 5454
- Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:14 pm
- Location: Maryland USA
this is where we see who actually reads the insides of the first post before replying
- Posts: 2640
- Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:58 am
- Location: 50 miles north of SF
I tune down to dbola my self
Live, Reason, Moog sub phatty, Moog sub 37, Ozone 6, guitars, Pedals, proper ergonomic sitting posture, french pressed coffee with a pinch of cardamon.
- Posts: 6438
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:02 am
- Location: Menasha, Wisconsin
D#ola for when I'm looking for a different sound.
- Posts: 1635
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 8:38 pm
- Location: Montreal, Canada
or Eola actually....
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:38 am
- Location: California
Isnt Fbola really enharmonically the same as Eola?
- Posts: 15846
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
- Location: The Wild West
it depends on the mood you're trying to convey