Live Long and Prosper

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
eyeknow
Posts: 5822
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:16 am

Re: Live Long and Prosper

Post by eyeknow » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:19 am

Shit, they STILL haven't closed my account :x

H20nly
Posts: 15836
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: Live Long and Prosper

Post by H20nly » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:37 am

eyeknow wrote:Shit, they STILL haven't closed my account :x
are you Leonard Nimoy? Why the fuck does that matter here, in this thread?

stringtapper
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:21 pm

Re: Live Long and Prosper

Post by stringtapper » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:42 am

Yeah, and make me a sandwich on your way out!

:x
Unsound Designer

eyeknow
Posts: 5822
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:16 am

Re: Live Long and Prosper

Post by eyeknow » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:48 am

H20nly wrote:
eyeknow wrote:Shit, they STILL haven't closed my account :x
are you Leonard Nimoy? Why the fuck does that matter here, in this thread?
Why the fuck do YOU matter? :lol:

eyeknow
Posts: 5822
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:16 am

Re: Live Long and Prosper

Post by eyeknow » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:49 am

stringtapper wrote:Yeah, and make me a sandwich on your way out!

:x
Image

Just for you ;)

slatepipe
Posts: 1928
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:10 pm
Location: stoke newington in london
Contact:

Re: Live Long and Prosper

Post by slatepipe » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:25 am

is that black mould on that sanger? 8O

H20nly
Posts: 15836
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: Live Long and Prosper

Post by H20nly » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:51 pm

eyeknow wrote:
H20nly wrote:
eyeknow wrote:Shit, they STILL haven't closed my account :x
are you Leonard Nimoy? Why the fuck does that matter here, in this thread?
Why the fuck do YOU matter? :lol:
Because, apparently... unlike YOU, I'm not weak minded enough to become that which YOU have whined about most. YOU complained about cperezzz and moderation so much that what, now you're that which YOU claim to loathe?

I suppose you'll be stalking soundclound accounts next :roll:

can't beat em join em response in 3...2...


Post Reply