I had a horrific & frighteningly vivid nightmare last night.

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Styles Bitchly

Re: I had a horrific & frighteningly vivid nightmare last night.

Post by Styles Bitchly » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:58 am

LoopStationZebra wrote:I've also just squeaked out a very, very tiny little fart but FUCK that thing stinks. Just keeping you updated, man.

:x
My money says you enjoyed baking in it...savoring every last molecule of exothermic stank...rustling the air feverishly with waving motions as if to hasten and shepherd the airborne mercaptans single-file towards an uncertain fate deep within the nasal olfactory sensors. :lol:

Forge.

Post by Forge. » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:27 pm

the worst dreams are when you are with a beautiful woman and she rejects you. Not even being able to get laid in your dreams is a special kind of depressing.

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:55 pm

Forge. wrote:the worst dreams are when you are with a beautiful woman and she rejects you. Not even being able to get laid in your dreams is a special kind of depressing.
not quite
It's just as bad to get the girl, but just when it is about to happen.......you wake up :(
Every single freaking time! :x

Rave

Post by Rave » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:08 pm

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:49 am

Styles Bitchly wrote:
LoopStationZebra wrote:I've also just squeaked out a very, very tiny little fart but FUCK that thing stinks. Just keeping you updated, man.

:x
My money says you enjoyed baking in it...savoring every last molecule of exothermic stank...rustling the air feverishly with waving motions as if to hasten and shepherd the airborne mercaptans single-file towards an uncertain fate deep within the nasal olfactory sensors. :lol:
That was fucking beautiful. It's like 'Tropic of LSZ'
ImageImage