DID ANYONE ELSE GET REALLY RICH FROM USING ABLETON ???

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
soundremedy
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:27 am

DID ANYONE ELSE GET REALLY RICH FROM USING ABLETON ???

Post by soundremedy » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:05 am

I CURRENTLY MAKE ABOUT $500,000 PER YEAR. UP FROM $350,000 LAST YEAR. AND ABT $80,000 THE YEAR BEFORE.

HAVEN'T POSTED ON THE FORUMS IN ABOUT 5 YEARS SINCE I STARTED USING THE SOFTWARE BUT YA. ABLETON IS GREAT.

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: DID ANYONE ELSE GET REALLY RICH FROM USING ABLETON ???

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:33 am

soundremedy wrote:I CURRENTLY MAKE ABOUT $500,000 PER YEAR. UP FROM $350,000 LAST YEAR. AND ABT $80,000 THE YEAR BEFORE.

HAVEN'T POSTED ON THE FORUMS IN ABOUT 5 YEARS SINCE I STARTED USING THE SOFTWARE BUT YA. ABLETON IS GREAT.
You should really use some of that money to buy a new keyboard. Your CapsLock key seems to be stuck :P

BTW: Did you by any chance buy a Volvo or Audi with that dough, or at least hire a bunch of Shemale strippers?!
:wink:

soundremedy
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:27 am

Re: DID ANYONE ELSE GET REALLY RICH FROM USING ABLETON ???

Post by soundremedy » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:45 am

cars yes, strippers hell yessssss. i've played shows on 4 different continents all over the world and toured across the usa many manyyyyy times and been to every state except alaska and rhode island

anyway i just checked back in on the forums cause i had an issue with the delay compensation in live and realized everyone here is really mad at life and hating on one another instead of trying to help... maybe not everyone but the vast majority. idk it was depressing so i had to post this

im getting rich off the software
im fucking all the bitches
and life is good
go ableton gooooooooooo

TomViolenz
Posts: 6854
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: DID ANYONE ELSE GET REALLY RICH FROM USING ABLETON ???

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:47 am

soundremedy wrote:idk it was depressing so i had to post this

im getting rich off the software
im fucking all the bitches
and life is good
go ableton gooooooooooo
You ain't helping :x

Styles Bitchly
Posts: 1224
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:49 pm
Location: Burbank

Re: DID ANYONE ELSE GET REALLY RICH FROM USING ABLETON ???

Post by Styles Bitchly » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:53 am

I made my fortune long ago with n-Track. I'm no longer inspired musically due to a fat wallet, so I now idle the days away collecting igneous rocks and perfecting my homemade mayonnaise recipe. :|

Richie Witch
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:10 pm
Location: Space Coast, Central Florida

Re: DID ANYONE ELSE GET REALLY RICH FROM USING ABLETON ???

Post by Richie Witch » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:57 pm

Styles Bitchly wrote: perfecting my homemade mayonnaise recipe. :|
Please post your mayonnaise recipe. I could use a good one to make my life more worthwhile.
Win7/Intel i7 rig | Live 9.7.5 | Yamaha, Korg, and Novation synths, and 12U of Eurorack | Mackie Onyx 1620i mixer/interface | various outboard gear | Dune 2, Circle2, Enzyme, Kontakt |
current studio pic -> https://photos.app.goo.gl/svVvXwLuCSjVJG8c2

Angstrom
Posts: 14661
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:22 pm
Contact:

Re: DID ANYONE ELSE GET REALLY RICH FROM USING ABLETON ???

Post by Angstrom » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:02 pm

you know what "mayonnaise recipe" is code for, right?

LA "home-made mayonnaise" recipe : plastic bag, duct tape, hotel door handle, bacon fat, church candle, vapo-rub, bullet ants, cone of shame, mandolin slicer, hand sanitiser, muscular forearms

Donnie
Posts: 810
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:16 pm
Location: Chicago Suburbs
Contact:

Re: DID ANYONE ELSE GET REALLY RICH FROM USING ABLETON ???

Post by Donnie » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:00 pm

Just yesterday I used Ableton Live to turn water into wine.

aisling
Posts: 2640
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:58 am
Location: 50 miles north of SF

Re: DID ANYONE ELSE GET REALLY RICH FROM USING ABLETON ???

Post by aisling » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:54 pm

Donnie wrote:Just yesterday I used Ableton Live to turn water into wine.
With the severe drought in CA, I'm using live to turn wine back to water.
http://soundcloud.com/aislingbeing


Live, Reason, Moog sub phatty, Moog sub 37, Ozone 6, guitars, Pedals, proper ergonomic sitting posture, french pressed coffee with a pinch of cardamon.

empathy1
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:38 pm

Re: DID ANYONE ELSE GET REALLY RICH FROM USING ABLETON ???

Post by empathy1 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:56 pm

soundremedy wrote: im getting rich off the software
im fucking all the bitches
and life is good
do you rap as well

Styles Bitchly
Posts: 1224
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:49 pm
Location: Burbank

Re: DID ANYONE ELSE GET REALLY RICH FROM USING ABLETON ???

Post by Styles Bitchly » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:10 pm

You know, I don't begrudge anyone having some success, and I'm always one for a good chuckle and an occasional bodacious fart joke, but this topic and the author really do have a rather robust essence of douchenozzlery. :|

empathy1
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:38 pm

Re: DID ANYONE ELSE GET REALLY RICH FROM USING ABLETON ???

Post by empathy1 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:02 pm

Styles Bitchly wrote:You know, I don't begrudge anyone having some success, and I'm always one for a good chuckle and an occasional bodacious fart joke, but this topic and the author really do have a rather robust essence of douchenozzlery. :|
wheres the mayonnaise recipe

Styles Bitchly
Posts: 1224
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:49 pm
Location: Burbank

Re: DID ANYONE ELSE GET REALLY RICH FROM USING ABLETON ???

Post by Styles Bitchly » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:11 pm

empathy1 wrote:
Styles Bitchly wrote:You know, I don't begrudge anyone having some success, and I'm always one for a good chuckle and an occasional bodacious fart joke, but this topic and the author really do have a rather robust essence of douchenozzlery. :|
wheres the mayonnaise recipe
I'm contemplating as to whether I should post such intellectual properties in this public venue considering that I'm in the middle of negotiations with Kraft Foods to license my formula. I don't want to go down the same path as Famous Amos coz everyone knows how that worked out. :cry:

Styles Bitchly
Posts: 1224
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:49 pm
Location: Burbank

Re: DID ANYONE ELSE GET REALLY RICH FROM USING ABLETON ???

Post by Styles Bitchly » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:15 am

empathy1 wrote:
Styles Bitchly wrote:You know, I don't begrudge anyone having some success, and I'm always one for a good chuckle and an occasional bodacious fart joke, but this topic and the author really do have a rather robust essence of douchenozzlery. :|
wheres the mayonnaise recipe
Oh..ok, what the hay. I know you guys are trustworthy. Here ya go:

Styles' Chillnaise

1 Quart Dukes Mayonnaise.
1 Pinch of ground ghost chilis
1 Teaspoon of lard
1 Pinch of brown sugar
2 Teaspoons canned milk

Stir vigorously for 69 seconds. Consume on Melba-Thin crackers as an amazing head-turning hors d'oeuvre, or on a yummy Pickle-Pimento Loaf sandwich. :)

Richie Witch
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:10 pm
Location: Space Coast, Central Florida

Re: DID ANYONE ELSE GET REALLY RICH FROM USING ABLETON ???

Post by Richie Witch » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:34 am

Styles Bitchly wrote:
Oh..ok, what the hay. I know you guys are trustworthy. Here ya go:

Styles' Chillnaise

1 Quart Dukes Mayonnaise.
1 Pinch of ground ghost chilis
1 Teaspoon of lard
1 Pinch of brown sugar
2 Teaspoons canned milk

Stir vigorously for 69 seconds. Consume on Melba-Thin crackers as an amazing head-turning hors d'oeuvre, or on a yummy Pickle-Pimento Loaf sandwich. :)
I can feel my consciousness expanding....!! I might solve world hunger now!!
Win7/Intel i7 rig | Live 9.7.5 | Yamaha, Korg, and Novation synths, and 12U of Eurorack | Mackie Onyx 1620i mixer/interface | various outboard gear | Dune 2, Circle2, Enzyme, Kontakt |
current studio pic -> https://photos.app.goo.gl/svVvXwLuCSjVJG8c2

Post Reply