I know the majority of you really look up to me as I'm great

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Machinesworking

Re: I know the majority of you really look up to me as I'm great

Post by Machinesworking » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:24 am

[jur] wrote:
beats me wrote:john gordon got banned or self-exiled himself for telling one of the mods to fuck off publically. They keep lowering the bar of what is acceptable on here.

Back in 2008 I used to drunk dial Gerhard Behles constantly and tell him to eat a dick and then post the audio of his flustered and outraged reaction on here. Perfectly acceptable back then. And they had a link to the forum from their main page. :|
Yep, he has been banned ans the same happened to Tom. And, honestly, the forum feels so much less redneckish since then.
Man if you think it is acceptable to insult people publicly, that not accepting it is just "lowering the bar of what is acceptable" then you're not in the right place.
I'm amazed that you're still here after this : "I used to drunk dia Gerhard Behles constantly and tell him to eat a dick and then post the audio of his flustered and outraged reaction on here".
As Erik said "times change", Live just got an amazing update, Push too and everyone is on a move for greater things. If you want to keep on spreading your teenage acne over people's face then drop Erik or me a pm and we'll discuss it.
He's one of the few people who says something funny on here. You 100% didn't get the joke of what he said, acted like it was serious, and insulted him in serious way.
Using farmworkers as an insult in the process.... Hooray for class based prejudices I guess?

This place used to reflect an open door policy, that is missing now. Those of us that could handle people who had a different view, culture, sense of decorum etc. thought that was pretty cool.
Obviously that's changed, but can we all just not overreact every time someone brings up the history of the forum here? especially in the Lounge?
continuous wrote:It was def more fun back in the day.
and there's the problem as clear as can be. :x

H20nly

Re: I know the majority of you really look up to me as I'm great

Post by H20nly » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:56 am

I'm just wondering if it's available as a Live Pack :?: