Mushrooms

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
H20nly
Posts: 15844
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: Mushrooms

Post by H20nly » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:00 am

beats has a creeper in the woods cabin that screams psilocybin :P

regretfullySaid
Posts: 8913
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Re: Mushrooms

Post by regretfullySaid » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:19 am

NICE
ImageImage

FAR OUT
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:34 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Mushrooms

Post by FAR OUT » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:05 am

Image

Emanresu0891
Posts: 154
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:29 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan U.S.

Re: Mushrooms

Post by Emanresu0891 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:35 am

I have noticed psychedelics have been making a comeback in that past few years. I have a friend who was constanly bothering me to do mushrooms with her last year when I was staying out there in the west.
Is this just a big thing in the west. Is it really making a comeback or is it just me that started is noticing it.

Im kinda afraid to do mushrooms being naturally anxious. I have heard so many people tell me about having to pull themselves out of a "dark" place.... thats just something I dont want to deal with. Im all about having fun.
The one that has me interested is DMT.

I feel like the closest I had to any psychedelic experience was smoking a lot of weed and just standing in the ocean some place north of La Jolla.
Also climbing Red Rock in Nevada and hanging out in Death Valley... both times smoking.

FAR OUT
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:34 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Mushrooms

Post by FAR OUT » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:54 am

Emanresu0891 wrote:I have noticed psychedelics have been making a comeback in that past few years. I have a friend who was constanly bothering me to do mushrooms with her last year when I was staying out there in the west.
Is this just a big thing in the west. Is it really making a comeback or is it just me that started is noticing it.

Im kinda afraid to do mushrooms being naturally anxious. I have heard so many people tell me about having to pull themselves out of a "dark" place.... thats just something I dont want to deal with. Im all about having fun.
The one that has me interested is DMT.

I feel like the closest I had to any psychedelic experience was smoking a lot of weed and just standing in the ocean some place north of La Jolla.
Also climbing Red Rock in Nevada and hanging out in Death Valley... both times smoking.
Psychedelics are surprisingly hard to come by in some parts of the West Coast...like Washington.

Some dude offered me DMT at the bus stop the other day :mrgreen: go for it.

Emanresu0891
Posts: 154
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:29 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan U.S.

Re: Mushrooms

Post by Emanresu0891 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:18 am

I dont know if I would trust bus stop DMT.
How do you know your not smoking gasoline?

FAR OUT
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:34 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Mushrooms

Post by FAR OUT » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:46 am

Emanresu0891 wrote:I dont know if I would trust bus stop DMT.
How do you know your not smoking gasoline?
I don't think I would have accepted the offer but it was a funny coincidence :wink:

sporkles
Posts: 3189
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Schmocation

Re: Mushrooms

Post by sporkles » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:42 am

Emanresu0891 wrote:bus stop DMT.
Somebody ought to at least make a tune with this title - who's up for it :?:

H20nly
Posts: 15844
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: The Wild West

Re: Mushrooms

Post by H20nly » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:11 pm

:lol:


where I grew up, we just picked mushrooms. they made a comeback each time it stayed overcast for a few days after it had rained.

aisling
Posts: 2640
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:58 am
Location: 50 miles north of SF

Re: Mushrooms

Post by aisling » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:34 pm

sporkles wrote:
Emanresu0891 wrote:bus stop DMT.
Somebody ought to at least make a tune with this title - who's up for it :?:
don't know about the actual title, but shpongle's entire catalog is centered around that theme...DMT
http://soundcloud.com/aislingbeing


Live, Reason, Moog sub phatty, Moog sub 37, Ozone 6, guitars, Pedals, proper ergonomic sitting posture, french pressed coffee with a pinch of cardamon.

sporkles
Posts: 3189
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Schmocation

Re: Mushrooms

Post by sporkles » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:55 pm

aisling wrote:don't know about the actual title, but shpongle's entire catalog is centered around that theme...DMT
*That's* what that's all about...? 8O

D-d-deemensions, I am for mental extensions... 8)

aisling
Posts: 2640
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:58 am
Location: 50 miles north of SF

Re: Mushrooms

Post by aisling » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:31 pm

:) 8)
http://soundcloud.com/aislingbeing


Live, Reason, Moog sub phatty, Moog sub 37, Ozone 6, guitars, Pedals, proper ergonomic sitting posture, french pressed coffee with a pinch of cardamon.

mrgrim3
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:04 am

Re: Mushrooms

Post by mrgrim3 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:51 pm

Emanresu0891 wrote:I dont know if I would trust bus stop DMT.
How do you know your not smoking gasoline?
all the solvents will have evaporated out :^)

FAR OUT
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:34 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Mushrooms

Post by FAR OUT » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:59 pm

H20nly wrote::lol:


where I grew up, we just picked mushrooms. they made a comeback each time it stayed overcast for a few days after it had rained.
Image

aisling
Posts: 2640
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:58 am
Location: 50 miles north of SF

Re: Mushrooms

Post by aisling » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:49 am

anybody try homer simpson blotter? I've been gifted a dose, and would enjoy the voyage, but have responsibilities that won't allow for that kind of block of time for the next few months at least. :x
http://soundcloud.com/aislingbeing


Live, Reason, Moog sub phatty, Moog sub 37, Ozone 6, guitars, Pedals, proper ergonomic sitting posture, french pressed coffee with a pinch of cardamon.

Post Reply