Mouse and keyboard recommendations

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
GreatExpectations

Mouse and keyboard recommendations

Post by GreatExpectations » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:26 pm

Can people suggest a mouse and keyboard for using with Live and a MacBook Pro? Currently I use an apple wireless keyboard and Mighty Mouse but I don't like either and they constantly lose connection. The mouse is also a bit uncomfortable in long sessions. I've been researching gaming mice and keyboards and they look like they might be a good option but I'm not a gamer so know little about what's good.

[erm]
Site Admin

Re: Mouse and keyboard recommendations

Post by [erm] » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:24 pm

I've been a big fan of the Logitech MX series for a long time, comfy, accurate, and rarely any issues. Using an MX Master now, works great.
Ableton Forum Administrator

fishmonkey

Post by fishmonkey » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:53 pm

i've been using these for about 7 years now, i will never go back to a drag-around-your-desk mouse:

https://www.kensington.com/au/au/4493/7 ... 9M8dLWKsQ8

jlgrimes

Post by jlgrimes » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:32 am

GreatExpectations wrote:Can people suggest a mouse and keyboard for using with Live and a MacBook Pro? Currently I use an apple wireless keyboard and Mighty Mouse but I don't like either and they constantly lose connection. The mouse is also a bit uncomfortable in long sessions. I've been researching gaming mice and keyboards and they look like they might be a good option but I'm not a gamer so know little about what's good.

I use the Magic Mouse which works pretty good for me.

Some folks swear by the built in Trackpad on the Mac which has some tricks up its sleeve.