With Propellerhead Reason v.9.5 now supporting vsti racks...

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Styles Bitchly

With Propellerhead Reason v.9.5 now supporting vsti racks...

Post by Styles Bitchly » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:24 pm

.....is AL still even relevant? 8) :lol:

yur2die4

Re: With Propellerhead Reason v.9.5 now supporting vsti racks...

Post by yur2die4 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:06 pm

I don't know. I'm still trying to find a reason to get Reason haha. FL Studio might have them both beat.

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:21 am

yur2die4 wrote:I don't know. I'm still trying to find a reason to get Reason haha. FL Studio might have them both beat.
I'd say that's a reasonable reply. :)

lowshelf

Post by lowshelf » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:35 am

But 9.5 lets you screenshot a VST to feature on its rack container. I don't know if it makes a camera click sound when you do that. It should! But it's like keeping all your sneakers in their shoeboxes, but you have photos of them stuck on each box so you know what they look like inside. Fair enough! But then you walk around wearing the boxes on your feet, because it fits in with your tracksuit metaphor.

(Stares out of window)

Somehow it made sense, once. Anyway I dig that stunt in Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol where Tom Cruise wears power gloves to scale the 2,378-pixel tall Reason mixer.

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:44 pm

lowshelf wrote:But 9.5 lets you screenshot a VST to feature on its rack container. I don't know if it makes a camera click sound when you do that. It should! But it's like keeping all your sneakers in their shoeboxes, but you have photos of them stuck on each box so you know what they look like inside. Fair enough! But then you walk around wearing the boxes on your feet, because it fits in with your tracksuit metaphor.

(Stares out of window)

Somehow it made sense, once. Anyway I dig that stunt in Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol where Tom Cruise wears power gloves to scale the 2,378-pixel tall Reason mixer.
shrooms 8O