How long normally before tech support responds?

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
zazoo1999

How long normally before tech support responds?

Post by zazoo1999 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:48 am

I notice that there is no longer a forum around technical issues. Just a link to the formal tech support process so I have to ask a question here.

How long to they normally take to respond? I submitted a request two days ago and haven't even had an automated email acknowledgement that I have an issue.

I called the phone number and even though I was clearly within their window for hours they are open I get a message saying I was calling out of hours, which wasn't true.

Not a promising start for my paid upgrade to Live 10. :(

Any insight into what my expectations should be around technical support would be appreciated. Thanks.

McAnix

Re: How long normally before tech support responds?

Post by McAnix » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:22 am

You should have received a confirm email, open another ticket. I also think they are quite busy this time of year, but still, you should've got the confirm.

From my experience Ableton's support is pretty good, better than most places. This forum is also very helpful, I've had forum members here see my problem far quicker that Ableton. Sometimes I open a ticket and start a thread at the same time, I can figure out the problem way quicker.

Mark Williams

Re: How long normally before tech support responds?

Post by Mark Williams » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:09 pm

Support is open Mon -Fri try calling back then.
Live 11, M1 Mac Mini, Push 2, Scarlett 18i20 & ADA8200, Softube Console 1 Mk2, Deepmind12, Hydrasynth, Cobalt 8M, Moog Subsequent 25, IK Uno Synth Pro, Plethora X3, Nord Drum 3P