Live Authorised but Stuck in Demo

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Avation

Live Authorised but Stuck in Demo

Post by Avation » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:01 pm

So I recently bought Live 10 Standard EUD - I'm a student. When loading live everything is perfect, but I'll admit: I've been using a cracked copy of Live 10.0.1 suite for a few months now because I was considering switching from FL - which I've been using for 3 years - to Live. The demo version simply wasn't enough due to the fact of me not being able to save. There's also the factor that I was taking a course - that I paid $400 for - which required live, but that's not the point. So the reason I chose the Standard version of Live instead of the Suite is simple, I only use the things provided by Standard. All the instruments and audio effects that suite provide aren't necessary for me, except one: Sampler. So when I load one of my old projects up I get a message saying that it's a project with features limited to live 10 suite, under details it says sampler. So to resolve this surely I would have to replace all the samplers with simplers? I've done so. So unless I'm an idiot and I'm missing something, I don't know what to do. Please help as I would really like to be able to finish this song.