Page 1 of 1

Almost one year since version 10.0.5 was released...

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:28 am
by locojohn
There is almost one year since version 10.0.5 was released. It's rather disappointing that the 10.0.6 update having so many fixes and enhancements is still due.

Andrejs

Re: Almost one year since version 10.0.5 was released...

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:53 am
by garyboozy
oof! i hadnt realised it was that long ago :?

Re: Almost one year since version 10.0.5 was released...

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:00 pm
by chrk
garyboozy wrote:oof! i hadnt realised it was that long ago :?
It wasn't. The initial release of 10.0 was almost a year ago acording to the Wikipedia section on Live's history.

Just look at the Live 10 Release Notes | Ableton now and at your account page. Looks, like they've just released 10.0.6.

Re: Almost one year since version 10.0.5 was released...

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:06 pm
by garyboozy
heh! i was looking at the date of the 10.0.5 post at top of page, but that must be the original 10.0 post date, it's just been edited each time a new point release is out. 8)

Re: Almost one year since version 10.0.5 was released...

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:14 pm
by locojohn
garyboozy wrote:heh! i was looking at the date of the 10.0.5 post at top of page, but that must be the original 10.0 post date, it's just been edited each time a new point release is out. 8)
My bad! I didn't realise myself... Apologies! I think this topic can be safely removed then.

Andrejs

Re: Almost one year since version 10.0.5 was released...

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:24 pm
by chrk
:lol:

Yes, they keep editing the anouncements for updates, but they haven't done so today - yet.

Just about an hour after your post opening this thread [tow] has stickied a reminder to sign up for Ableton Live Beta testing

Re: Almost one year since version 10.0.5 was released...

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:45 pm
by garyboozy
chrk wrote:Just about an hour after your post opening this thread [tow] has stickied a reminder to sign up for Ableton Live Beta testing
"would you like to know more?"

Image

Re: Almost one year since version 10.0.5 was released...

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:24 pm
by [jur]
chrk wrote::lol:

Yes, they keep editing the anouncements for updates, but they haven't done so today - yet.

Just about an hour after your post opening this thread [tow] has stickied a reminder to sign up for Ableton Live Beta testing
done :wink:
Enjoy 10.0.6 !