Ableton and microphone

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
LARSEN ARSEN

Ableton and microphone

Post by LARSEN ARSEN » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:03 pm

Good evening,
My question about voice-singing recording with microphone on Ableton 10 Intro. I use a Tapco Link USB sound card that restores my voice in modified form rather in the bass. Already I have a deep voice! If I'm wrong, I have to adjust in the preferences to give the microphone its best! It should try, with or without my sound card, using for example Asio4all! If it works it's great I could put effects over to give more voice sensations.
Arsen
See you !

S4racen

Re: Ableton and microphone

Post by S4racen » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:19 pm

Yes do that.

Cheers
D

[jur]
Site Admin

Post by [jur] » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:38 am

S4racen wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:19 pm
Yes do that.

Cheers
D
:wink:
Ableton Forum Moderator

LARSEN ARSEN

Post by LARSEN ARSEN » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:08 pm

RE
for now micro failure. I went through a store for more information. I tried, not good. I plug my external sound card well, I have it in preferences but in hardware configuration I do not have the presence of the microphone Shure PG58 plugged into the sound card. I have the Wavetable and USB A only.
When I unplug directly during recording or I change the sound card, to return for example to that of the PC, it crashes the PC.

Also since I started a first composition, my databases, "sounds and drums" do not provide anything anymore. the rest works.

Waiting for your precious lights!
ARSEN

thank you again, S4racen!

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:13 pm

i do not understand...

there is talk of a question, but I cannot find one.
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

LARSEN ARSEN

Post by LARSEN ARSEN » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:19 pm

Good evening, it's solved, I search the Internet and I discovered a method to install the microphone with an external sound card and amplifier. By cons, since I compose, sounds and drums no longer work! Arsen