Apple break from Intel

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
miyaru

Re: Apple break from Intel

Post by miyaru » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:51 am

Seta666 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:24 am
I do not have that much money, I update my hardware when I need too and hope it lasts for year. My computer is 7 years old and works rock solid and will for few more years, but one day it will not be able to cope with new software requisites and I will need to update...I will just wait and see before making my decision..
I too replace a computer only when needed. Just like you write when it becomes to slow or not handling software anymore. My last computer I replaced 3 yrs ago was a 10 year old i7 -920. NOw I have an i7-7700 which hopefully will last for many years to come.

As I make music for the share fun of it, I cannot spent to much money on it, that would not justify the costs, so I have to think and work cost effective. And in the same time, this is the reason I do not use Apple: it is simply to expensive for my needs..........
Greetings from Miyaru.

Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, Live Suit 10, Push2, Reason Suite 11, Presonus Eris E8, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Korg R3, NI Massive, Rob Papen's Predator 2, Sonarworks Reference 4 and Scaler.