Apple break from Intel

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
miyaru

Re: Apple break from Intel

Post by miyaru » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:51 am

Seta666 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:24 am
I do not have that much money, I update my hardware when I need too and hope it lasts for year. My computer is 7 years old and works rock solid and will for few more years, but one day it will not be able to cope with new software requisites and I will need to update...I will just wait and see before making my decision..
I too replace a computer only when needed. Just like you write when it becomes to slow or not handling software anymore. My last computer I replaced 3 yrs ago was a 10 year old i7 -920. NOw I have an i7-7700 which hopefully will last for many years to come.

As I make music for the share fun of it, I cannot spent to much money on it, that would not justify the costs, so I have to think and work cost effective. And in the same time, this is the reason I do not use Apple: it is simply to expensive for my needs..........
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason 12, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Yamaha RM1x :mrgreen: